PDA

View Full Version : Shady & Surge Not In Crates? Developer Response Please!

Zeus
10-01-2015, 07:57 PM
Can any developer please double check this? Thank you!

Visiting
10-01-2015, 08:04 PM
A guildie said he looted one in 7 crates but, I can neither confirm or deny this personally.

Zeus
10-01-2015, 08:18 PM
A guildie said he looted one in 7 crates but, I can neither confirm or deny this personally.

Yeah, I can't confirm or deny any of the loots either leading me to believe that it's not there..much like the gauntlet event.

Zylx
10-01-2015, 09:00 PM
Lolwut? It hasn't even been a day, and you're doubting the existence of something on the loot table just because no one has looted it yet? Lol

Zeus
10-01-2015, 09:28 PM
Lolwut? It hasn't even been a day, and you're doubting the existence of something on the loot table just because no one has looted it yet? Lol

The new arcane rarity isn't so rare..lol. I know people who've spent over 10K plat and haven't looted yet.

Zylx
10-01-2015, 09:50 PM
The new arcane rarity isn't so rare..lol. I know people who've spent over 10K plat and haven't looted yet.
Whew. 10k plat = $600-700 in one day. O.O
It'd be such a troll if they weren't.

intruders
10-02-2015, 12:15 AM
The new arcane rarity isn't so rare..lol. I know people who've spent over 10K plat and haven't looted yet.Zeus, wasn't it you? :)

Jazzi
10-02-2015, 01:40 AM
Indeed, it doesn't seem that SnS is in the crates. The other option is that the drop rate is lower than anything so far.

aneshsinghblu
10-02-2015, 02:25 AM

pray that you don't get a response from caraprace. . his respon se to planar tombs been buff made no sense

pompous
10-02-2015, 03:42 AM
Yeah yeah. After people swipe their credit cards 3 or 4 times, STS will make an announcement next week saying "SNS drop rate has been adjusted to increase the number of SNS available from massive locked." We've seen this too many times

Bunny♥
10-02-2015, 09:27 AM

i rather buy a new tab or phone with that money, dam.

Ceonatrah
10-02-2015, 10:39 AM
141406 Glad I didnt open one single crate

Spell
10-02-2015, 10:49 AM

Lol pookie xD this gave me a chuckle

twoxc
10-02-2015, 10:54 AM
Fibus has assured in chatbox that SnS is there in crate lol. Last I check fibus assured us that they watch ARCANE LOOT very closely (the nekro egg pic, remember?) so in my opinion, they are there just isn't ready to hit the GO button to give out to people yet haha until the margin has reach it quota.

Ceonatrah
10-02-2015, 10:56 AM
Fibus has assured in chatbox that SnS is there in crate lol. Last I check fibus assured us that they watch ARCANE LOOT very closely (the nekro egg pic, remember?) so in my opinion, they are there just isn't ready to hit the GO button to give out to people yet haha until the margin has reach it quota. "sns is there" Perhaps only one..

Spell
10-02-2015, 10:56 AM
Fibus has assured in chatbox that SnS is there in crate lol. Last I check fibus assured us that they watch ARCANE LOOT very closely (the nekro egg pic, remember?) so in my opinion, they are there just isn't ready to hit the GO button to give out to people yet haha until the margin has reach it quota.

That makes sense @.@ gasp!

Farminer's
10-02-2015, 11:08 AM
I was told by guildy he has seen 10 or so all sold 20-50m each.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
10-02-2015, 11:09 AM
Looks like the joke's on us....... LOL????????

Energizeric
10-02-2015, 11:10 AM
Is it possible that SnS has a lower drop rate than other Arcane pets?

Edward Coug
10-02-2015, 11:10 AM
I was told by guildy he has seen 10 or so all sold 20-50m each.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I saw someone making an SnS omelette with 10 eggs. Must be legit.

Mucsi
10-02-2015, 11:44 AM
They did it with Hammerjaw, at season2

epicrrr
10-02-2015, 12:38 PM
Too much paranoia, i say cut game time and more sleep.

Edward Coug
10-02-2015, 12:46 PM
Too much paranoia, i say cut game time and more sleep.

I take it you've seen an SnS egg looted from a Ren'gol crate?

Zeus
10-02-2015, 12:50 PM
I take it you've seen an SnS egg looted from a Ren'gol crate?

Fibus's quote, so its there but I assume its at the rate of old arcane shard:
New 02-10, 08:10 Fibus
I can assure you its there I can't comment on odds though

Dex Scene
10-02-2015, 01:04 PM
Wut?!?!?

Who dare cook sns >_<
Stampy users

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Ardbeg
10-02-2015, 01:05 PM
sns in massive rengol crates is a big boost for the farming community after all is drowned in ancestral runes and orc tags. just saying...

Ceonatrah
10-02-2015, 03:11 PM
sns in massive rengol crates is a big boost for the farming community after all is drowned in ancestral runes and orc tags. just saying...

I totally agree with you.

Kingofninjas
10-02-2015, 04:01 PM
Fibus's quote, so its there but I assume its at the rate of old arcane shard:
New 02-10, 08:10 Fibus
I can assure you its there I can't comment on odds though

If it commands the price tag of old arcane shard (80m?) that is seriously messed IMO. The best thing we can farm is worth 200k at best, and best lootable item (from crates or chests) is 3-4m. It will be very difficult to meet that kind of price tag for those that don't already have the gold.

extrapayah
10-03-2015, 03:27 AM
sadly sts need to hire someone who's good at statistics...

i believe sns is pretty much equal in overall compared to nekro, with this, the rate should be more or less equal to a fossil... yet they make it very rare...
also what already happened with outrageous number of orc spirit needed and orc fangs to craft slain king and mythics has shown that they desperately need someone who can understand some statistic. (orc slain weapons are too time consuming to craft for a mid-season released elite legendary, and mythic armor requirement of orc fangs several times outnumbered the runes, ideal case should be more or less equal)

phaixe
10-03-2015, 04:07 AM
sadly sts need to hire someone who's good at statistics...
and mythic armor requirement of orc fangs several times outnumbered the runes, ideal case should be more or less equal)

I cannot believe they put runes in effigies rather than fangs. Lets flood the market with the component that you only need 20 of per craft rather the one that takes 120! Now there's basically no reason to do any of the bosses in elites with rune at 17k as it is more efficient to just reset the map.

Bellaelda
10-03-2015, 04:39 AM
I've been asking and asking as well... Don't believe a single person has actually looted one yet! Seems like fishy to me (I've been asking for ss or anything to confirm, but not a single one has gone on any market yet... Cs, traders, or any chat grp I'm aware of)

Xorrior
10-03-2015, 05:12 AM
This is having a knock on effect on the prices of massive locks. They're reaching pre-SnS prices. Due to people claiming no SnS within and thus refusing to waste gold/plat. Supply outstripping demand.

Anyone remember being told fossil in arena chest when arena was released, Lo and behold, a few months and many rant/rage-quit threads later an update occurred and people started to loot fossil :)

Bellaelda
10-03-2015, 06:26 AM
Yup... I've been begging for sns for over a year... And I'm more than willing to drop a bit of cash... but without a single one being put on market yet... I fear that sts is just trolling me!

I'd like to get this checked... I know alot of people spammed those crates today and not one yet I'm aware of... Hmmmm

#attndev

Bellaelda
10-03-2015, 06:30 AM
Edit... I forgot they dropped this on us before leaving for the weekend too (looked to see who was online, nobody, lol) ... If mistake that mistake gonna be racking up annoyed ppl popping crates all weekend

Energizeric
10-03-2015, 06:30 AM

Study the big California gold rush of 1849 and what you find out is that the most money was made not by the miners who struck gold, but by those selling the tools needed for mining. ;)

If you want to make money on SnS, farm rengol crates, craft them into massive rengol crates, and sell them!

Jazzi
10-03-2015, 07:59 AM
Somebody should have looted one by now. This has a very negative effect on the game atm after the initial hype. Sigh....

Edward Coug
10-03-2015, 11:54 AM
Study the big California gold rush of 1849 and what you find out is that the most money was made not by the miners who struck gold, but by those selling the tools needed for mining. ;)

If you want to make money on SnS, farm rengol crates, craft them into massive rengol crates, and sell them!

Loot rate is too low for that. Massives have dropped back down in value. Only real way to make gold off of SnS is to win the lottery. Good luck with that.

Edward Coug
10-03-2015, 11:58 AM
Somebody should have looted one by now. This has a very negative effect on the game atm after the initial hype. Sigh....

I think I may have actually found someone who looted. Got independent confirmation from the buyer and seller. However, I did not see the egg because the buyer opened it. Since I didn't see the egg, I remain skeptical.

STG, please increase the drop rate at least a little. This is benefitting practically no one. Not even you.

Jazzi
10-03-2015, 12:46 PM
I think I may have actually found someone who looted. Got independent confirmation from the buyer and seller. However, I did not see the egg because the buyer opened it. Since I didn't see the egg, I remain skeptical.

STG, please increase the drop rate at least a little. This is benefitting practically no one. Not even you.

Interesting, did u actually see the buyer use the pet?

Carapace
10-03-2015, 01:48 PM
Hey guys, I know it's the weekend and we are out of the office but I stopped in to check in with the forums. I assure you SnS is in there, however the population of Massive Ren'gol crates is not as large as other sizes Ren'gol Crates obviously as it takes 9 Small Ren'gol Crates to make one massive. Happy hunting, and happy farming!

mesalin
10-03-2015, 02:02 PM
Hey guys, I know it's the weekend and we are out of the office but I stopped in to check in with the forums. I assure you SnS is in there, however the population of Massive Ren'gol crates is not as large as other sizes Ren'gol Crates obviously as it takes 9 Small Ren'gol Crates to make one massive. Happy hunting, and happy farming!
That mean we can loot now SnS from massive? Or wait till next update?

<Forgiveness>

Carapace
10-03-2015, 02:03 PM
That mean we can loot now SnS from massive? Or wait till next update?

<Forgiveness>

it is in there now.

Edit: To clarify it's available right this moment, and has been since the update on Thursday. We did check to make sure the Gauntlet Fix did not upset that change on Thursday so everything should be flowing as it should!

mesalin
10-03-2015, 02:04 PM
it is in there now
Thanks Cara! Gonna tell friends
Have a nice weekend!

<Forgiveness>

Bunny♥
10-03-2015, 02:20 PM
ty cara, just wanna ask if sns drop rate is far different than the other arcane pets or it has the same rate as other arcane pets?

pompous
10-03-2015, 02:33 PM

But when opening massives, are the odds the same as looting any other arcane pet? I know people who recently spent over 30m on massive crates but did not loot SNS. A lot of shards in there though.

Sabiee
10-03-2015, 02:53 PM
Even if it there it's obviously not the same chance as looting any other arcane stuff , u should have at least gave us a fair chance to looting it (equal to looting any other arcane ) in such a very expensive crates , this was devastating to many !

Kujimasun
10-03-2015, 03:03 PM

Whelp, time to hit the dusty trail, if you appreciate pianos this is a good song.

</iframe>
https://vimeo.com/22830679

Energizeric
10-03-2015, 04:08 PM
ty cara, just wanna ask if sns drop rate is far different than the other arcane pets or it has the same rate as other arcane pets?

I think the answer to this is quite obvious. ;)