PDA

View Full Version : Locked ren'gol large and reg.

tomsawer
10-01-2015, 10:41 PM
Within the last 30 minutes I've opened 3 crates 1 large I received earlier and 2 regular From k3 the last 2 crates I didn't receive any legendary
Items that it showed i was suppose to get. They flash so quick I couldn't even guess what they were , i'm not sure if I even got the crate token can't remember how many I had . anyways, might check into it ( maybe y'all Can look at the time frame) by the way I'm central time zone ty. Ign dizey

Kakashis
10-03-2015, 10:58 AM
They don't always drop legendary anymore.

Jazzi
10-03-2015, 11:30 AM

This is most definitely not true! They certainly could drop legendary, however it is only a chance.

Befs
10-03-2015, 03:58 PM
This is most definitely not true! They certainly could drop legendary, however it is only a chance.

ummmmmmmmmm read his post again

tomsawer
10-03-2015, 06:41 PM
My post may be confusing ,2 out of the 3 regol crates dropped legendary gear with crate tokens however when checking my inventory to see if the 2 legendary were useful I had no legendary items in my inventory ,Very strange because I've never had this problem before . just wanted to give heads up to make sure this isnt a code issue or bug sad cuz I'll never know if I got something good

Oursizes
10-03-2015, 09:47 PM
My post may be confusing ,2 out of the 3 regol crates dropped legendary gear with crate tokens however when checking my inventory to see if the 2 legendary were useful I had no legendary items in my inventory ,Very strange because I've never had this problem before . just wanted to give heads up to make sure this isnt a code issue or bug sad cuz I'll never know if I got something good

All rengol crates have a guaranteed token. Also they drop gold ankh and respecs too so make sure

coldheart
10-09-2015, 09:12 AM
He was saying the pink gear he looted was not in his inventory.

baymiyagi
10-14-2015, 11:15 AM
lol what a funny conversation is going on here