PDA

View Full Version : Why sts ??why!!!!??

griokadib
10-02-2015, 01:12 AM
Why bringet back sns?NOw all idiots trash ppl will have they easy!no fair *** many ppl worked hard in 2014 ursorlth and few in open lock glitch !!NOw sts will make a lot of money cus ppl will open again locks.
No fair,poor sts,i know it will crap pvp and pve will bee instabile .sns is best pet ing,no logic sts!!!!

diimitrii
10-02-2015, 01:16 AM
Lmao be happy!!! I love his return ty sts..now i have a new goal!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

Thesaint Bermudez
10-02-2015, 01:21 AM
no worry about sns stampy is accurate pool remover anyway.. xd

hanggover
10-02-2015, 02:00 AM
also i dont agree sns best pet, i still think nekro best pet especially for mage. but more than 2 nekro not usefull for clash thats why need pet diversity. b4 sns was most important pet bc of pet diversity bc rare pet. now i msure nekro best pet but of course need sns for clash. 2nekro 2sns 1 stampy ll be great for clash

Dex Scene
10-02-2015, 02:48 AM
SNS was there only to a number of people for A YEAR. They ruled with the pet for a year so I see nothing is wrong.
And beside that who are you to judge others Idiots or Thrash??

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Runel Joseph Ruiz
10-02-2015, 03:12 AM
I see nothing wrong bringing it back, i dont believe sns is the most op pet in game now that stampy is here. It makes more people to grind for it, opening locks / farming gold to buy it. At least now more people are incourage to log in on a daily basis. It would be selfish if not be released coz i mean for the past 2 years they already rule the pvp those who got sns pet.

plutos
10-02-2015, 03:24 AM
Why bringet back sns?NOw all idiots trash ppl will have they easy!no fair *** many ppl worked hard in 2014 ursorlth and few in open lock glitch !!NOw sts will make a lot of money cus ppl will open again locks.
No fair,poor sts,i know it will crap pvp and pve will bee instabile .sns is best pet ing,no logic sts!!!!
Who the hell are u to judge people by saying they idiots or trash?

garria

Kakashis
10-02-2015, 03:24 AM
The day stampy came out was the day SNS/breeze/pool pets pretty much got neutralized. Not useless in PVP, but just now there's a counter for them. Nekro with shielding could already semi counter the pools before, and now stampy just stomps it out. SNS is now going to be a PVE and a very cute pet to own. I'm sure STS preplanned this when they came out with stampy. There's no reason to have a pool remover pet if the best one wasn't available to all.

I love the fact that pretty much everything in the game can be obtained by hard work or credit card shortcuts if you're short on time. It's going to even out the playing field. Last season when you stepped into pvp, unless you had the ring, nekro, or SNS you stood no chance. The price of these items surpassed 200m which is insane and a major turn off at endgame. I don't pvp much at cap, but the token system really balanced things out.

I hope STS makes SNS a crate token pet as well.

Titanium
10-02-2015, 03:28 AM
I'm worried more about you than let me quote " all idiots trash ppl ". SnS ain't no biggie anymore. Nekro is the crowned king of PvP. No need for harsh words. I don't know if i will get one but I m happy for " all idiots trash ppl" that you mentioned above and everyone who can get one.

Rockingtigertiger Tiger
10-02-2015, 04:23 AM
This is a nice way to bring sns back tbh it will bring all players at same play field in terms of gear and pets .now experience and skill will be key 😞coz most of guys now have arcane ring ,arcane pet and planar amulet so yeah its good step by sts

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

epicrrr
10-02-2015, 04:29 AM

Idk if u have one or not, but 1 year of exclusivity seems very long enough and why waste STS Art asset for a selfish few?

debitmandiri
10-02-2015, 04:36 AM
SNS best pet in game ? LOL u should mention all that harsh words to your self then xD

xRyuzanki
10-02-2015, 05:27 AM

It's their choice duh , You know what ? I think you deserve an award : Best drama of the day ....goes to you.
Also stampy will be worthless if they don't release his Best enemy.

Wutzgood
10-02-2015, 05:50 AM
Nice it's about time the masses can get them.

hanggover
10-02-2015, 06:35 AM
i think dont need to be selfish after stampy, sns not work good and there r two side in game thats is pve pvp adn sns very good pet and ll be awsome for time runner and pve player.

Graovans
10-02-2015, 06:49 AM
Just chill. Anyways, it's your choice when it comes to opening lockeds. Also, just because you can get sns from massive lockeds that doesnt mean they will be as common as Nekro. Remeber many players cant afford opening massive lockeds or buying sns (which will probably be super expensive).

Candylicks
10-02-2015, 07:30 AM
The day stampy came out was the day SNS/breeze/pool pets pretty much got neutralized. Not useless in PVP, but just now there's a counter for them. Nekro with shielding could already semi counter the pools before, and now stampy just stomps it out. SNS is now going to be a PVE and a very cute pet to own. I'm sure STS preplanned this when they came out with stampy. There's no reason to have a pool remover pet if the best one wasn't available to all.

I love the fact that pretty much everything in the game can be obtained by hard work or credit card shortcuts if you're short on time. It's going to even out the playing field. Last season when you stepped into pvp, unless you had the ring, nekro, or SNS you stood no chance. The price of these items surpassed 200m which is insane and a major turn off at endgame. I don't pvp much at cap, but the token system really balanced things out.

I hope STS makes SNS a crate token pet as well.

This exactly.

With Stampy SnS is basically NULL in PvP and Stamp gives you more oopmph if you want to live. SnS is more as a reward to the community, to people who open locked, and also for players wanting to do timed runs.

I wanted to say +1000 SnS SHOULD be added to the token vendor for 15000 tokens, because if someone is dropping hundreds of dollars and never gets an SnS that again is ridiculous. Add him to the vendor, please.

Potato is me
10-02-2015, 07:53 AM
Hes just one of the few who owned the original sns, enough said

Xdumbx
10-02-2015, 08:05 AM
lmao dude chill, Im happy sns is back. Im not a plat user, so I will have to farm to buy it.

griokadib
10-02-2015, 08:28 AM
Im old player
No fair for the true pros of game whot got sns when he appeared more harder,and they worth to dominate pvp,and what nekro best pet?? Kido u nab,i saw lots of battle againts sns to nekro and sns user everytime woned,ex zeus,gothical,love,rage,etc the true pros no others nabs or eni nabs

Dimitrian
10-02-2015, 09:14 AM
Im old player
No fair for the true pros of game whot got sns when he appeared more harder,and they worth to dominate pvp,and what nekro best pet?? Kido u nab,i saw lots of battle againts sns to nekro and sns user everytime woned,ex zeus,gothical,love,rage,etc the true pros no others nabs or eni nabs

"Kido u nab"

From this i can understand that you are a pvp-er.
It's fair that sns was added to the crates,now that stampy exists.Otherwise,he would have been of no use,since there aren't more than 100 players with sns.

Titanium
10-02-2015, 09:30 AM
Im old player

sns vs nekro, nekro wins. Are you pvping or just make scenarios in your head?

Btw , you are holding a forum contest (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?253764-Arcane-Legends-Hunters-Lottery!!-2m!!) . Maybe you forgot to pick a winner. At that time all my comments were deleted because I said you are just messing around with people on forum. Don't come here and act superior to us since you can't host a legit contest.

kjed
10-02-2015, 09:55 AM
the one who made this thread is a troll.

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk

nightmaresmoke
10-02-2015, 10:55 AM
The only thing i can say here is poor LB SnS users just sad very sad, anyways happy that can finally have sns though it might take very long since i'm not a plat player. And they say SnS won't be back not true to their words are they? Any chance para gems would be back? lol coz ive missed the event last year..

Ssneakykills
10-02-2015, 11:12 AM
This guys threads crack me up

Also I think it's good that sns has been brought back the players who had sns had its privileged and its opness for over a year anyway and especially its exclusivity

Motherless_Child
10-02-2015, 11:20 AM

?????? I don't comprehend....... :confused:

Bunny♥
10-02-2015, 11:41 AM

your problem, very big.

hanggover
10-02-2015, 11:44 AM
Im old player
both pro 1 with sns and other with nekro,nekro ll smash especially for vs.

Titanium
10-02-2015, 12:37 PM
This guys threads crack me up

Shaking my head.

Dex Scene
10-02-2015, 12:43 PM
Im old player

Go work on your attitude while sts works on their issues.
Wtf is true pros? Is their any app or scale to measure how true or fake pro one is?

mesalin
10-02-2015, 01:37 PM
SnS don't mean player is pro. Yes nekro own PvP ATM IMO , but Lmao dude
If somebody have sns that don't mean he's immortal. I seen Zeus used nekro so lol.
BTW look now, you have pet which remove SnS pools so why you cry?
Don't call enigmatic nabs cause all what i see in your post mean you're kid, little kid and this kid is jealous.
P.S
Enigma is nice pve guild cx
Greetings from Mesachuu and <Forgiveness>

Uninstalling
10-26-2015, 02:33 AM
I realised you are the biggest joke i have ever seen in forum.

Justno
10-26-2015, 03:20 AM
OP: Your English is on point my friend! Like srsly...not even close....

But yeh quit complaining...Star Trek or suming....needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or one...or suming that idk....

hazmi
10-26-2015, 03:31 AM
People, I'm very depressed... :distress: I don't know what to do... It hurts that someone called me "idiots trash ppl" because I don't have sns... I have no place in this world...

why did the higher being make Arlor only for the sns owners... Why???? Whhyyyyyyyyy??????????? :wink:

Jazzi
10-26-2015, 03:34 AM
Why this thread hasn't been deleted yet is beyond me ;)

vawaid
10-26-2015, 03:45 AM
Kido u nab,i saw lots of battle againts sns to nekro and sns user everytime woned,ex zeus,gothical,love,rage,etc the true pros no others nabs or eni nabs

Don't you understand, Zeus will win anyway even if he uses Deary. I saw him on youtube. Why did you mentioned zeus, gothical, they're pro. Try me with sns (if I have one), you will kill me a lot.

Because I'm idiotic worthless candysucker weeibo trash can.

"Quote to reply, I use tapasucks."

Jakubson
10-26-2015, 09:06 AM

Grio, this game has PEGI 12 rating.

U shouldnt be here.........

mesalin
10-26-2015, 12:31 PM
Hey Grio
Read your post again then go see auction in game then go ask other players how many of them looted SnS since he's in massive lock [emoji14]
I sure there is no more than 10 or even not more than 5

<Forgiveness>