PDA

View Full Version : SNS as a crate token pet.

Kakashis
10-02-2015, 03:31 AM
Firstly, thank you STS for finally allowing the rest of the community to have a chance at this awesome pet! It's greatly appreciated! Although semi not as OP now with stampy, many still want it because it looks great and highly useful in PVE!

My only suggestion is to make this pet follow the new crate token system. Allow it to be purchased should people not loot one in over many many crates! I want to loot one, but would prefer a guaranteed system when I take out the credit card!

Thanks!

Graovans
10-02-2015, 07:04 AM
If sns will be a pet that can be purchased with crate tokens, it will become as common as Toor/Maridos. This way everyone will have it :<

Candylicks
10-02-2015, 07:53 AM
If sns will be a pet that can be purchased with crate tokens, it will become as common as Toor/Maridos. This way everyone will have it :<

It should be in there for a higher value. Here is the flip side. I am a plat spender and have already spent a large amount trying to loot SnS. There should be a cap on spending and if you drop 500 bucks you should be able to outright buy the egg with tokens if you were unlucky.

1500 is my suggestion of the token amount.

Zeus
10-02-2015, 10:01 AM
It should be in there for a higher value. Here is the flip side. I am a plat spender and have already spent a large amount trying to loot SnS. There should be a cap on spending and if you drop 500 bucks you should be able to outright buy the egg with tokens if you were unlucky.

1500 is my suggestion of the token amount.

Here's my take on it. I recently bought plat last weekend and was able to garner 500 tokens in 1700 plat. 1700 plat is roughly $95 w/ tax. So, I could get SnS in just under $300 with your proposed amount of tokens. Thus, I think 2000 tokens is more than reasonable. A player can still obtain it and it'll be less than 500 dollars as well (I believe).

The other thing is, since it'll be a high token amount, there will be those who simply cannot save up to 2000 tokens so the pet will not be flooding the market just like every other arcane pet.

Alhuntrazeck
10-02-2015, 10:07 AM
Here's my take on it. I recently bought plat last weekend and was able to garner 500 tokens in 1700 plat. 1700 plat is roughly $95 w/ tax. So, I could get SnS in just under $300 with your proposed amount of tokens. Thus, I think 2000 tokens is more than reasonable. A player can still obtain it and it'll be less than 500 dollars as well (I believe).

The other thing is, since it'll be a high token amount, there will be those who simply cannot save up to 2000 tokens so the pet will not be flooding the market just like every other arcane pet.

This would work. The idea is to make the pet rare and not another Mari, so PvE isn't ruined...

Zeus
10-02-2015, 11:42 AM
This would work. The idea is to make the pet rare and not another Mari, so PvE isn't ruined...

Just realized that they didn't put it in token vendor for a reason. People would not craft massive locked crates if it was available for 2000 tokens. 2000 regular rengol crates is much cheaper than trying to loot it in a massive crate.

So, in short, this idea would not work or the token cost would need to be multiplied by 9?

Kakashis
10-02-2015, 02:04 PM
It would actually be 3x because massive crate drops 3 tokens and regular does 1 and it takes 9. Sadly regular ones won't drop him, so maybe a 2x discount? Let's just make it 4000 tokens and call it a day!

Edward Coug
10-02-2015, 04:19 PM
I understand his logic actually. It would defeat the purpose of opening massives.

That doesn't change the fact that the loot table is messed up. There should be at least 10 SnS eggs out there by now. There hasn't been one. I know they have gotten a lot of negative feedback about arcanes being too common, but this is ridiculous.

Oursizes
10-02-2015, 05:40 PM
Well I mean, I personally don't think it should be 5k or 9k tokens or whatever. 2k tokens is alot as is. 9k would really just discourage from buying plat if the persons budget isnt enough. Anyways, sns owners ruled pve for over a year now. Didnt see the same owners with nekro also complain as much when it became common as well. Let everyone be able to get a sns, or have an opportunity for it. No one wants to find out that they have to spend around $1.7k for a pet(in the event they cannot loot one within that much money).

Candylicks
10-02-2015, 06:19 PM
I understand his logic actually. It would defeat the purpose of opening massives.

That doesn't change the fact that the loot table is messed up. There should be at least 10 SnS eggs out there by now. There hasn't been one. I know they have gotten a lot of negative feedback about arcanes being too common, but this is ridiculous.
No. His logic is wrong. The eggs remain in massive but are also added to the token vendor. Rest assured both locked and massive value remain high because trust me when people open it will be massive in the chance they get an egg and don't have to go max Plat to buy the egg.

Who in the world would open anything other than massive???? I'd much rather get lucky off an egg in there than be forced to shell out 500 bucks or higher.

It's basically just a fail safe for the Plat players that will still get their pet even if luck doesn't go their way.

Edward Coug
10-02-2015, 06:35 PM
No. His logic is wrong. The eggs remain in massive but are also added to the token vendor. Rest assured both locked and massive value remain high because trust me when people open it will be massive in the chance they get an egg and don't have to go max Plat to buy the egg.

Who in the world would open anything other than massive???? I'd much rather get lucky off an egg in there than be forced to shell out 500 bucks or higher.

It's basically just a fail safe for the Plat players that will still get their pet even if luck doesn't go their way.

Frankly, the more SNS eggs out there, the happier I'll be. I don't want to have to come up with 90m to buy an egg.

Edward Coug
10-02-2015, 07:09 PM
The opportunity might be there. I'm not so sure. I'd like to see an egg.

Zeus
10-02-2015, 07:17 PM
The opportunity might be there. I'm not so sure. I'd like to see an egg.

3-4 days went by before anyone saw a shard.

Zeus
10-02-2015, 07:40 PM
So me and Candy had a phone call (she has a lovely voice, btw) and we came to the agreement that 3k tokens and a SLIGHT (& I do mean slight) bump in massive crate rate is the way to go. What do y'all think?

Graovans
10-02-2015, 07:48 PM
So me and Candy had a phone call (she has a lovely voice, btw) and we came to the agreement that 3k tokens and a SLIGHT (& I do mean slight) bump in massive crate rate is the way to go. What do y'all think?

3k crate tokens seems legit. I personally don't buy plat, and I assume that this way more people will have a chance to get sns yet it won't be too common (like Nekro, toor, etc).

Candylicks
10-02-2015, 07:54 PM
Two fold here. First the drop rate in massive is too low. Right now we are repeating the issue when shard came out. It needs a slight bump. Second don't drain the plat players by frustrating them by spending so much and still not having the pet. Add it in the store for more than toor/mari. You wont get people merching it but simply people who will open the egg.

Candylicks
10-02-2015, 07:56 PM
I would like to hear back from sts if they intend to have sns added to the vendor.

Darkquantum
10-02-2015, 09:13 PM
So who thinks that this sns pet is as rare as shard once was?

Runel Joseph Ruiz
10-02-2015, 11:36 PM
at least dont make it as common as maridos toor samael and other arcane pet. I dont want to make the community flooded with sns.

Xorrior
10-03-2015, 05:20 AM
Plat store purchase straight to stable, untradable and bound to Toon. Make the NPC one (perhaps 5k tokens) and the one from massive locks tradable.

Avaree
10-03-2015, 07:46 AM
If sts places Shady & Surge in a Npc vendor to be bought with tokens, make the egg account bound :) ren gol crates are the only thing worth farming.

(I disagree with sns as a token pet)

Edward Coug
10-03-2015, 10:04 AM
Just raise the odds of looting. I'm not in favor of any of these bound egg ideas. No one will get the egg but plat spenders.

Kakashis
10-03-2015, 10:32 AM

Sounds reasonable. I mean really, all I'm asking for is to have some control over looting one rather than pure gambling. I don't mind spending money, but need to know it's going to get me some results!

Candylicks
10-03-2015, 05:33 PM
Plat store purchase straight to stable, untradable and bound to Toon. Make the NPC one (perhaps 5k tokens) and the one from massive locks tradable.

Great great point here and I agree 100%. Trust me the plat spenders aren't here looking to buy the SnS off the vendor to merch it!!! We just want one to open if we end up with zero luck after dropping a ton of money. Is that wrong? No but reduces the frustration of spending a large amount of money and STILL not having the pet.

Really good Xo thank you for adding this. And yes the one in massives should be tradeable agree on this as well.

notfaded1
10-03-2015, 09:33 PM
After devaluing shards from priceless to nothing honestly some should be gifted sns but to be t realistic on this "new normal" this shouldn't be any different than anything else. 1000, 1200 max tokens is what I think. With new anti pet might as well... I can't really see any reason why not unless you want to drive us away?

Candylicks
10-03-2015, 09:41 PM
After devaluing shards from priceless to nothing honestly some should be gifted sns but to be t realistic on this "new normal" this shouldn't be any different than anything else. 1000, 1200 max tokens is what I think. With new anti pet might as well... I can't really see any reason why not unless you want to drive us away?
Lol. We basically have paid for several salaries but continue to get the finger on this stuff. Well. More money for our honeymoon anyways right. (:

notfaded1
10-03-2015, 09:42 PM
Lol. We basically have paid for several salaries but continue to get the finger on this stuff. Well. More money for our honeymoon anyways right. (:

It's saving us a lot of money bb! Huhu!

Edward Coug
10-03-2015, 11:24 PM
I wanted to add that saying people should spend 500.00 or more to obtain a pet are crazy. Seriously what is wrong with you guys? This is a video game... One that devalued things that we previously dropped loads of cash on. How dare you try and squeeze out even more money from players like me. Shame on you all.

The token value should be little more than the others, and it should enter into the stable not be an egg. Get a grip and a life all you people saying it should be for that much money. Truly. Lol.

I really dislike locks. I really hated them before when you had to spend so much real money to gamble at the chance of an arcane. Now, they seem to have returned to that. I wouldn't mind if bound versions of all items were available for plat if everything were truly farmable and locks were removed from the game.

On top of that, locks are the most tedious thing to farm. Please consider taking them out of the game. Fat chance, I know. But I have to ask.

Zeus
10-04-2015, 06:42 PM
Sounds reasonable. I mean really, all I'm asking for is to have some control over looting one rather than pure gambling. I don't mind spending money, but need to know it's going to get me some results!

Yes, but I also disagree with putting it directly in stable to purchase. That just makes the game completely pay2win and that's not cool at all...

Schnitzel
10-04-2015, 07:55 PM
I know my opinions typically get ignored in these types of decision threads..

I like the idea of having it purchasable from the token vendor.

It'll allow those who buy plat to be able to obtain the plat they want, and put it into the AL CS so us F2P players could have a chance at obtaining it

Errorrz
10-05-2015, 11:29 PM
please see my suggestion

Novyaj Zeanreh
10-08-2015, 06:09 PM
please STS make it purchasable with tokens:) so many players would buy PLATINUM:) guess what?
your daily income would be $999999 :tiger: