PDA

View Full Version : New myth 46 finish craft bonus

reiewaun
10-02-2015, 05:21 AM
I remember that sts said that when craft all 4 myth u get flat 2.00damage and 260 flat or so, that means we will always have those flat bonuses or if for example we put arcane ring instead of the new one after craft all 4 we not getting bonus? Anyone knows please reply which one is true and who from sts mentioned it.A reply from sts staff will be more accurate

Robhawk
10-02-2015, 05:24 AM
I remember that sts said that when craft all 4 myth u get flat 2.00damage and 260 flat or so, that means we will always have those flat bonuses or if for example we put arcane ring instead of the new one after craft all 4 we not getting bonus? Anyone knows please reply which one is true and who from sts mentioned it.A reply from sts staff will be more accurate

You only get a set bonus when you wear all 4 new mythic items...

reiewaun
10-02-2015, 11:41 AM
This sounds......... @....@ since arcane ring better isn't it, one more question is there are some analogy with armor and health, for example +60 armor is +300health?anyone knows

Edward Coug
10-02-2015, 11:44 AM
This sounds......... @....@ since arcane ring better isn't it, one more question is there are some analogy with armor and health, for example +60 armor is +300health?anyone knows

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?212529-Full-Armor-amp-Damage-Reduction-Analysis

mesalin
10-02-2015, 01:40 PM
If dev can post how much bonus stats give us full set?
Cause planar and ring give +50 together.

<Forgiveness>

reiewaun
10-02-2015, 01:42 PM
Ty for link Edward. Madnex has statistics with dam reduction, I look for the relation of health and armor, if anyone knows

reiewaun
10-02-2015, 01:45 PM
I did a long time compare and craft all is not good cause of the ring which is really worse than arcane ring (if I wrong correct me) so basically the whole work is done to craft helm unless someone has money for throw away to take amulet and use instead of planar pendant