PDA

View Full Version : Add SnS to Token Vendor

Candylicks
10-02-2015, 07:44 AM
I appreciate StS and their bringing down the cost of this game to everyone, they did a great job in making most of it F2P. I went from a very high plat spending account to a much lower one yet was able to still keep up with the progression on the mythic quest line and stampy. It was indeed an adjustment but I ended up being OK with it. So was my wallet.

Thank you for adding SnS to the masses, this is greatly appreciated. I look forward to obtaining one sometime in the future.

I am curious as to the community feeling if SnS was added to the token vendor who sells toor, shards, and fossils. I spent a large amount of cash on plat to open massive locked but didn't get one. The drop rate is quite low. It's a turn off to me, as this has always been.

Is there any way that SnS can be added to the vendor for a larger amount of crate tokens? I was thinking 1500 would be a fair amount. That way if someone spends around 500.00 and simply is NOT lucky they are still able to buy one at the vendor. I think I can spend that but idk ... it's frustrating to hear someone open 8 and get one and have to deal with my luck.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks guys and again, huge high five for adding SnS back to the game for the community.

Titanium
10-02-2015, 07:49 AM
Everything that comes from lock crates or event crates should be put in the vendor store. Just getting something after paying thousands of $ .

Kakashis
10-02-2015, 08:37 AM
I made the same suggestion on the suggestions thread. 100% agree. If I take out my credit card, I need guarantees!

Spell
10-02-2015, 08:38 AM
+1 yes please add it to the token vendor! great idea candy =]

Edward Coug
10-02-2015, 08:55 AM
Do you know anyone who has looted one? I think they forgot to add it to the loot table.

xRyuzanki
10-02-2015, 09:10 AM
Yes. Good suggestion , I hope sts will give feedbacks on the current situation

RedeZy
10-02-2015, 09:28 AM
This is a great idea. There should be a guaranteed way of obtaining once spent a certain amount of cash. I've heard people blew 10k plat and didn't get a sns.
Either the rate is terribly low or it hasn't been added into the crates yet. You're suggestion is great. IMO 1500-2000 tokens seems right :)

Bunny♥
10-02-2015, 09:46 AM
+1

if the drop rate of sns is intended to be lower than the other arcanes then at least add it in the token vendor with higher amount of token!

Zeus
10-02-2015, 09:55 AM
+1

if the drop rate of sns is intended to be lower than the other arcanes then at least add it in the token vendor with higher amount of token!

2000 tokens or so seems fair, if the rarity is double that of the other arcanes.

Kalahesi
10-02-2015, 09:56 AM
1000 crate tokens pls

Sent from Uranus (The Planet) using Tapatalk

Wazakesy
10-02-2015, 09:57 AM
I really dont care anymore, even if i were to spend 100,000 plats on mass crates, i still wont get a SnS egg :)))

Zeus
10-02-2015, 09:58 AM
1000 crate tokens pls

It's not an regular arcane pet, lol. 2000 is fair.

Upperbound
10-02-2015, 10:01 AM
Dont do it. It will ruin locks market again - one and only way how F2P users can make gold in this game.

Kalahesi
10-02-2015, 10:01 AM
It's not an regular arcane pet, lol. 2000 is fair.

It's older than Maridos and nekro... And nekro is still king imo.

Bunny♥
10-02-2015, 10:02 AM
2000 tokens or so seems fair, if the rarity is double that of the other arcanes.

yes, 2000+ but not because its godly, but, because we still respect those ursoth runner spending lots of plats back then.. even the plat spam was there ;) hehe

Kalahesi
10-02-2015, 10:13 AM
A player can still obtain it and it'll be less than 500 dollars as well (I BELIEVE)

If only money grew on trees. I like the fact arc pets are flooding the market it lessen the gap between rich and poor allowing more people to enjoy the game than just a selected few as it was in lv36/41 cap. I really hope sts don't do a U turn.

Just realised I capitalised the I believe in your quote. Wasn't intentional, can't seem to change it.

twoxc
10-02-2015, 11:05 AM
yes put it in vendor for 2k tokens woohoo good idea +1337

Zeus
10-02-2015, 11:24 AM
If only money grew on trees. I like the fact arc pets are flooding the market it lessen the gap between rich and poor allowing more people to enjoy the game than just a selected few as it was in lv36/41 cap. I really hope sts don't do a U turn.

Just realised I capitalised the I believe in your quote. Wasn't intentional, can't seem to change it.

For some people, money does grow on trees. :p

I like it too, however, that does not mean that every arcane is necessarily equal. I think we can both agree that Nekro and SNS have their own categories, which is why they're so much harder to obtain than any of the other existing arcane pets.

Zeus
10-02-2015, 11:28 AM
Actually, on more logical thought...I rescind my answer. There's a reason that the pet is only available from massive crates. Otherwise, one could open 2000 normal ren'gol crates and purchase the SNS which is clearly not the intention. Sorry about that, completely missed that. This is also why Golden Toor is not available to vendor.

Kalahesi
10-02-2015, 11:33 AM
Actually, on more logical thought...I rescind my answer. There's a reason that the pet is only available from massive crates. Otherwise, one could open 2000 normal ren'gol crates and purchase the SNS which is clearly not the intention. Sorry about that, completely missed that. This is also why Golden Toor is not available to vendor.

XD maybe sts make a golden SNS....

Bunny♥
10-02-2015, 11:34 AM
ahh yea, so lets just consider sns as part of the golden pet category.

Zeus
10-02-2015, 11:37 AM

Yep, clearly that's the intention or they would've added it to vendor crates. Otherwise, there's no reason to open massive crates if they do this.

Ceuidear
10-02-2015, 11:59 AM
The recent updates seems to cover up the gap of
" Gaming Experience " between rich & poor players.

Zeus
10-02-2015, 12:37 PM
Sadly I agree with Zeus lol.

Sns shud remain a part of massive locks.

If rengol locks are ever discontinued, sns will remain a something n something the community got as a gift from all the begging on forums from all the community, I honestly wasn't suprised about sns after stampy. Glad I didn't waste my measly 2m bank on a potato.

I wouldn't mind it if sns was added to token vendor. I would prefer it was around 10k of em. For the simple reason its 3 rengols in one massive.(and tbh I want it to be a bit costly, something we can work towardsi

takes 9 rengol to make one massive, so if other arcane pets are 1k tokens, then times that by 9 and you get 9k tokens would be fair token cost.

oekeone
10-02-2015, 12:41 PM
If ya can see sts hasnt replied to none of the complaints of sns 😒 :/

Ceuidear
10-02-2015, 01:02 PM
If ya can see sts hasnt replied to none of the complaints of sns �� :/

Thats because STS isn't looking at them as complaints(LoL).

Excuses
10-02-2015, 02:04 PM

Then it should have same drop rate as gold pets imo...?
This is nothing more than trolling with this drop rate I think.

Candylicks
10-02-2015, 02:32 PM
For me, I have decided my limit on this is 500.00. Once I reach that and I don't loot an SnS that will cause me to close up my wallet and never give a single dime to StS. I am already over 200 now with no luck. It is what it is, agree or not that is where I stand. I appreciate all of the responses here they were interesting to read!

Dimitrian
10-02-2015, 03:23 PM
For me, I have decided my limit on this is 500.00. Once I reach that and I don't loot an SnS that will cause me to close up my wallet and never give a single dime to StS. I am already over 200 now with no luck. It is what it is, agree or not that is where I stand. I appreciate all of the responses here they were interesting to read!
Your situation reminds me of a joke:

Two drunk men want to quit drinking.One of them says:
-This is how we'll do it: you put the bottle in a hand and then you hide your hands at the back.I'll have to guess in wich hand the bottle is.If i guess it correctly, we won't quit drinking,but if i don't, then we will quit.
-Okay...in wich hand is the bottle?
-In the right one!
-Dude,think twice before you say something...

Cody Black
10-02-2015, 03:33 PM

Yeah, im with you on this. This isn't the only issue that caused me to stop spending money on platinum. The end is near for me.

Edward Coug
10-02-2015, 04:12 PM

Don't pop any more locks. They are going to have to increase the odds of looting. It's absurdly low right now, if it is even truly in the loot table.

Zeus
10-02-2015, 07:00 PM
Don't pop any more locks. They are going to have to increase the odds of looting. It's absurdly low right now, if it is even truly in the loot table.

This is how arcanes used to be, lol. Wait till someone gets lucky and loots.

Edward Coug
10-02-2015, 07:07 PM
This is how arcanes used to be, lol. Wait till someone gets lucky and loots.

Even when SnS got put into locks by mistake, two were looted. I have yet to see confirmation of one.

Royalty
10-02-2015, 08:08 PM
I'm new to Arcane Legends, just started a day ago. Can some please tell me what sns is? and why everyone's worked up on it?

xiziviqi
10-02-2015, 08:22 PM
I'm new to Arcane Legends, just started a day ago. Can some please tell me what sns is? and why everyone's worked up on it?
That is "shady and surge" pet and the one of best arcane pet

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk

Wutzgood
10-02-2015, 08:56 PM
From someone who like farming locked at work:

Keep opening those locked. The next one may have sns.

Saud
10-02-2015, 09:32 PM
Yes sts plaese put them for token

Runel Joseph Ruiz
10-02-2015, 11:45 PM
yeah 2000 seems fair, i dont want sns to be flooded like maridos and other arcane pets.

Dofs
10-03-2015, 07:11 PM
2000 Story Tokens or higher is fair for the type of arcane pet like Shady and Surge.

Candylicks
10-03-2015, 09:28 PM
2000 Story Tokens or higher is fair for the type of arcane pet like Shady and Surge.
No its not. I'm sorry but they don't need to stick it in the vendor for that much. Talk about squeezing the cash cows. Lol.

This whole thing makes me extremely sick now. All of it.

Zeus
10-03-2015, 09:36 PM
No its not. I'm sorry but they don't need to stick it in the vendor for that much. Talk about squeezing the cash cows. Lol.

This whole thing makes me extremely sick now. All of it.

He said story tokens, lol. I thought we agreed at 3K?

Candylicks
10-03-2015, 09:37 PM
He said story tokens, lol. I thought we agreed at 3K?
He said higher. And someone else posted 5k...

Zeus
10-03-2015, 09:40 PM
He said higher. And someone else posted 5k...

Hahahahahaha @ 5K. I just said 9k from a logical standpoint. I know 9k is absurd as well, lol. 3k and slight bump in chance for massive is my stance.

If they bump rate up, odds are that players won't even need to save up to 3K tokens.

Alhuntrazeck
10-04-2015, 04:47 AM
2k story tokens lol! 200 days and everyone in Arlor will have an SnS o.O

mesalin
10-04-2015, 07:50 AM
I think 5-6 k tokens will be perfect.

<Forgiveness>

Oursizes
10-04-2015, 10:22 AM
2k story tokens for a sns egg is way too low. 20k is betta@,@.

Tbh, I would rather that if sns was to be made f2p achievable it would require a series of quest which is more mind numbing and grueling than barrel breaking for mythic upgrade and heavy on the Arlorian pocket as Glintstone. As of now there is hardly anything to farm which hasnt already been overun, adding a SnS questline would be sweet.

P S : 3k crate tokens is way too less for sns. That's only going to devalue the pet, speaking as someone who has 500k in stash and slowly recovering and pillaging maps in the hope for a 6m sns.

The questline should reward with sns that goes straight to stable

Novyaj Zeanreh
10-04-2015, 11:47 AM
+1 awesome idea

Jazzi
10-04-2015, 11:54 AM
This thread is just OMG.

Firstly 3000 tokens is just sooo far fetched and detached from reality that it makes me think most people suggesting that or more are trolling. One needs 15000 plat for 3000 tokens. Even with plat drops from crates this is 500+ Euro/USD for a single virtual pet, which can only be used on one toon! Over five billion (yes billion) people on this planet have less then that per month.

Secondly, as the drop rate is practically non-existent atm, the only feasible chance is 3000 tokens (500+ Euro/USD). Which you know even if we disregard the above point is just ridiculous to spend on a single item in a mobile game, which is sadly full of game breaking bugs, which developers seem to be unable to fix.

Lastly, considering what I can do with that much money here in Germany or anywhere in Europe for that matter I have to be slightly off in the head to put it in a mobile game considering the last above 2 points.

Candylicks
10-04-2015, 02:16 PM
This thread is just OMG.

Firstly 3000 tokens is just sooo far fetched and detached from reality that it makes me think most people suggesting that or more are trolling. One needs 15000 plat for 3000 tokens. Even with plat drops from crates this is 500+ Euro/USD for a single virtual pet, which can only be used on one toon! Over five billion (yes billion) people on this planet have less then that per month.

Secondly, as the drop rate is practically non-existent atm, the only feasible chance is 3000 tokens (500+ Euro/USD). Which you know even if we disregard the above point is just ridiculous to spend on a single item in a mobile game, which is sadly full of game breaking bugs, which developers seem to be unable to fix.

Lastly, considering what I can do with that much money here in Germany or anywhere in Europe for that matter I have to be slightly off in the head to put it in a mobile game considering the last above 2 points.

Yeah it's out of confrol. And basically the people who don't spend any money in the game have the balls to try and set a price point to the ones who do. Truly hilarious. I haven't logged AL in a while now. I think this too.... I get sns then what? Go back to nothing to do in PvE anyways? Lol.

Anyways, troll on dudes and continue suggesting for people to spend thousands of dollars because you are bitter. It isn't anything new.

Avaree
10-04-2015, 02:39 PM
This thread is just OMG.

Well said jazzi

Avaree
10-04-2015, 03:44 PM
I wouldn't want this egg to be account bound for the simple reason of people just getting sns on their accounts and then we are back to square one(or season 6) where Arcanes are overpriced (due to the reasons we all know why) except in this case it's only the price of SnS which is inflated.

The best thing to do would be to keep the massive system as it is, and add a quest line to obtain SnS for f2p players(enough with the lock farming pls), but then again that's a story for another thread.

Quest line is great (but wont happen, or it would be in place now) make sure to make it obtainable with 3k plus tags pls & account bound like boris... Seriously SnS being an uber rare loot, will not make all "arcanes" over priced.....

Oursizes
10-04-2015, 04:53 PM
Quest line is great (but wont happen, or it would be in place now) make sure to make it obtainable with 3k plus tags pls & account bound like boris... Seriously SnS being an uber rare loot, will not make all "arcanes" over priced.....

3K plus tags? That will take people 200+ days of mind-numbing tapping to obtain. This doesnt include the quest for 2 tags, because seriously..

Avaree
10-04-2015, 05:02 PM
Not saying all Arcanes :PP

How about a repeatedly occurring event like the awakening of northal awarding the top 3 of each class a SnS egg?

Absolutly not. The awakening of the king occurs to frequently (players are still able to scale the boss) leaving anything rare and hard to loot very easy to obtain. (One of the reason why stampy is cheap)

SnS is a rarity, a pet obtained originally in Ursoth 2014. Many people ran hard and long for their reward. (if i recall correctly, one player ((wont say the name)) had health issues as a result of running in the 2014 Ursoth event to make sure he stayed in top rank to earn SNS.)

(regardless if those who ran Ursoth 2014 sold their egg or hatched)

Why should STS now make it easy to obtain? Allowing SNS to be in ren gol massives is good enough, but i do agree drop rates need to be re-evaluated.

Avaree
10-04-2015, 05:22 PM
3K plus tags? That will take people 200+ days of mind-numbing tapping to obtain. This doesnt include the quest for 2 tags, because seriously..
I was being phasicious ..other players wanted 3k crate tokens, i think 3k orc tags is way more affordable!

Zeus
10-04-2015, 06:37 PM

Dolls, my friend, dolls...

Anyways, this suggestion wouldn't make sense because nobody with an ounce of logic would pop rengol crates anymore. The craft price of doll is what? 3-4k? 3000 plat = 3000 dolls

3000 x 4k (if u get 3 seperate toons and party them, you even get your materials back)! Yeah, no...don't think that's going to happen.

RedeZy
10-04-2015, 09:32 PM
I did say sns should be obtainable from tokens. But if you think about it.. It doesn't have to be. All sts has to do is increase the drop rate of it on massive rengols. If they do so then you most likely going to loot one in a couple of $100.... I really don't like the bound egg idea. That just ruins everything for the f2p who work there *** off trying to buy one of these. If it's bound then only plat spenders can buy it with tokens and won't be able to sell/merch. Which leaves f2p players with a very small chance of buying one since the drop rate is extremely low.

Candylicks
10-05-2015, 11:02 AM
In summary of the ideas here:

Add SnS to token vendor for those plat spenders who aren't able to loot one out of massive. This will go directly to stable and not come as an egg for resale.

Add SnS as a direct boss drop!!! (+10 Avikk and whoever else has suggested this!) for the f2p players to have an opportunity

Slightly increase SnS eggs in massive locked. Seems like the current rate is frustrating the players.

We all just want a shot at being able to obtain the elusive pet which has wrecked havoc in both PvP and timed runs!

Avaree
10-05-2015, 11:33 AM
We all just want a shot at being able to obtain the elusive pet which has wrecked havoc in both PvP and timed runs!

.....seems like releasing SnS in massives has wreaked havoc for some.....

Candylicks
10-05-2015, 12:24 PM
.....seems like releasing SnS in massives has wreaked havoc for some.....
Lol ikr. (:

Turbobasher
11-09-2015, 11:02 PM
This is a great idea! But I think it might be better if they made sns craftable and sold one of the ingredients at the vendor just like nekro.

Kakashis
11-10-2015, 02:41 PM
I am in support for any system to doesn't just rely on pure luck to loot this pet. Token system was the best thing to come this season, not sure why they chose to not include it in the token vendor. It's not in line with their new system

mesalin
11-10-2015, 04:23 PM
I would like to see SnS like story token pet. I not plat user and i don't open locks but well this drop rate is sick. How many SnS has been looted since he's new home is massive crate? I know he's exclusive etc etc etc but StS take a look in drop rate and share what chances we have to get this pet.

<Forgiveness>