View Full Version : Shadow Cave Feedback

Smartress
05-14-2011, 06:12 PM
1)More Difficult compared to Sewer Instance
2) Hardly any games going
3) Have not seen any Shadow/Hate/Death gears drop
4) No quests
5) Consignment shop has skyrocketed the items to beyond top lvl 55 items

It is now deserted instance, is this deliberate design?

azulflame
05-14-2011, 06:17 PM
yeah. we need quests

thugimmortal
05-14-2011, 06:39 PM
Lol if only you was here when they first got released.

oh the drama lol the flame wars were out of control

Crovean
05-14-2011, 07:11 PM
I was wondering why nobody played there. Stinks. I like to explore

Ayrilana
05-14-2011, 07:18 PM
1)More Difficult compared to Sewer Instance
2) Hardly any games going
3) Have not seen any Shadow/Hate/Death gears drop
4) No quests
5) Consignment shop has skyrocketed the items to beyond top lvl 55 items

It is now deserted instance, is this deliberate design?

1) It's an elite dungeon. It's supposed to be more difficult even though it's been nerfed considerably since it was first released.
2) It's because there's not a very strong demand for shadow cave gear. They'll sell but BS gears sells very quickly and a lot are worth twice as much. The drop rate also puts off several people making it not very cost effective.
3) It's been like this since about 3 days after the caves were released. I thought I heard that they improved the drop rates slightly but I guess not.
4) Quests usually go with campaigns with the exception of Frozen Nightmares. With how many quests they've pumped into Alien Oasis, I don't see them adding anymore. I'm assuming the new quests will go into BS, if any.
5) I haven't noticed the prices being that high but I could be mistaken.

NECROREAPER
05-15-2011, 03:58 AM
I bought a full set of hate gear for under 200k (bought individually) but now the price for even just hate armor has jumped to 300k minimum :/

Shadow caves is a cool place, too bad no one goes there...

And yes, fix drop rates pleaseeeeee

Slush
05-15-2011, 04:04 AM
I'm telling you, 90%+ of the SC items you see were looted before the patch, so in the first couple of days after its release.

Smartress
05-15-2011, 06:14 AM
5) Shadow bracer and armor asking for 800k each

I kind of guessed the nerf drop rate considerably. Overall I like the instance as you need a balanced team to go through.

But given it is elite instances, hard work should be rewarded with improved drop rate, otherwise it lives to it's name as just a shadow, nobody plays it.