PDA

View Full Version : Weapon design

Agonyscene
05-14-2011, 07:02 PM
I would post a design... but unfortunatly The photobucket app will not let me register >.<

thugimmortal
05-14-2011, 07:40 PM
I would post a design... but unfortunatly The photobucket app will not let me register >.<

Thats strange i can register
what are you using android or ios
did you fill out all the info
on the droid you have to put date of birth or it wont let you register and i dont know if theres a minimum age you have to be.

Agonyscene
05-14-2011, 07:46 PM
yea im on ios.

I fill in everything that is required, and everything correctly, but it says "logging in" - "Authentication Failed. Wrong username or password"

But, i used another email, and Carefully made sure i entered the username and password correctly, but i got the same message.

thugimmortal
05-14-2011, 07:55 PM
yea im on ios.

I fill in everything that is required, and everything correctly, but it says "logging in" - "Authentication Failed. Wrong username or password"

But, i used another email, and Carefully made sure i entered the username and password correctly, but i got the same message.

Hmm did they send a confermation email to you that you have to click before it allows you to loggin

Fatpigwarrior
05-14-2011, 07:57 PM
Use a computer :P

Agonyscene
05-14-2011, 08:00 PM
Hmm did they send a confermation email to you that you have to click before it allows you to loggin

Nope. Never got one