PDA

View Full Version : Rogue twink! Need advice!

MyIGNisVibing
10-02-2015, 03:51 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/02/5801dced85419721bb3ec61235f8365d.jpg

Ok guys so I just made a new rogue twink and right off the bat I got a nekro egg.

Im level 1 at the moment and haven't started to level yet but I'm aiming at 15 or 16

Any advice on what gear I should get? (7.3M budget)

I did see 15 icescale armor/helm level 15 full eyes for 2.2M and 16 druid armor/helm full eyes for 2m and also a 16 lurid bow full para for 3.5..

I was thinking about getting the ancient druid set and the bow which would put me at 4 eyes 2 para and 2M left for ring and pendant.. Is this a good idea?

I could also use a pro 15 or 16 build.. If you're willing to tell me one that would be great. (46 build was easy... 15-16 I'm a bit confuzzled)

Let me know your thoughts and opinions. All are welcome! (Please no endgame players saying "don't do twink! Its for nabs!" Etc etc..)

Ign is focusrogue so all are free to add me and shoot me some in game advice also!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Visiting
10-02-2015, 03:58 PM
Don't twink, it's for nabs! <from a concerned twink.
On a more serious note, I hear 15-16 is having some nasty problems with ganging and such currently but, I think lvl 10 is decently chill currently, so you may want to try there, and then if you get bored you can sell your gear and go 15-16 :0

MyIGNisVibing
10-02-2015, 04:09 PM
Haha I see.. I actually don't mind ganging and such.. I just want to get the best gear possible for my price range and go to the most active level (from what I hear 15-16 is undoubtedly the most active) and tear it up..

I should be able to join a decent guild and such once I gear up so at least I'll have some buddies to trash talk and rekt nabs with, eh?

Visiting
10-02-2015, 04:17 PM
Haha I see.. I actually don't mind ganging and such.. I just want to get the best gear possible for my price range and go to the most active level (from what I hear 15-16 is undoubtedly the most active) and tear it up..

I should be able to join a decent guild and such once I gear up so at least I'll have some buddies to trash talk and rekt nabs with, eh?

15 is the most active twink bracket but, if you look at the participation in official and non official tournaments, endgame is by far more active :0

MyIGNisVibing
10-02-2015, 05:26 PM
The upkeep at endgame is ridiculous. Even I (a player who plays everyday) cannot keep up with or have the time to farm (boring AF) to keep up with it... If you're into PVE and spending countless hours trying to keep your gear at the top level go right ahead and do it but that's certainly not why I play this game.. I play it for PvP and I want my gear to be at the top level regardless of new updates etc.. I hate the fact that I buy an item for 4m+ and then the price goes down to half or even a quarter of that. Its dumb.. No point in working super hard for a set that will soon be replaced by the next set. Not for me man!

Arrowz
10-02-2015, 06:55 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/02/5801dced85419721bb3ec61235f8365d.jpg

Ok guys so I just made a new rogue twink and right off the bat I got a nekro egg.

Im level 1 at the moment and haven't started to level yet but I'm aiming at 15 or 16

Any advice on what gear I should get? (7.3M budget)

I did see 15 icescale armor/helm level 15 full eyes for 2.2M and 16 druid armor/helm full eyes for 2m and also a 16 lurid bow full para for 3.5..

I was thinking about getting the ancient druid set and the bow which would put me at 4 eyes 2 para and 2M left for ring and pendant.. Is this a good idea?

I could also use a pro 15 or 16 build.. If you're willing to tell me one that would be great. (46 build was easy... 15-16 I'm a bit confuzzled)

Let me know your thoughts and opinions. All are welcome! (Please no endgame players saying "don't do twink! Its for nabs!" Etc etc..)

Ign is focusrogue so all are free to add me and shoot me some in game advice also!

Go with druid set. Unless u have tons of eyes then icescale isnt worth it.

U can get a tarlok ammy for 600-700k, pretty cheap even with 1 eye

And for ring, legend braid/enchanted loop(dex/int not str/int) mythic ring/vigorous band of potency are all similar in stats

With nekro, some eyes, and a couple paras u will be better geared than most. Some maxed out players will have a slight gear advantage but nothing too big.

Btw i play at 17
If u need help with builds pm me at mstm

Ssneakykills
10-03-2015, 06:00 AM
Don't twink, it's for nabs! <from a concerned twink.
On a more serious note, I hear 15-16 is having some nasty problems with ganging and such currently but, I think lvl 10 is decently chill currently, so you may want to try there, and then if you get bored you can sell your gear and go 15-16 :0

This... The 15-17 range has turned rather toxic in the last few months and level 10 is a better option for now and their is lots of guilds at the same level at 10 such as elite twinks, red leigon, Sparta, kodex and the odd active that springs up out of no where unlike 15-17 that has a few major guilds that are usually higher level.

Alhuntrazeck
10-03-2015, 11:18 AM
Make them PLEAD for mercy!

Hai there! :D

Astrea
10-03-2015, 11:32 AM
7-9 is the lvl bracket i recommend to you.. Your not gonna have problem finding guild. And after all its fun .

MyIGNisVibing
10-03-2015, 01:52 PM
I appreciate all the friendly recommendations I know you guys are trying to avoid me getting ganged etc but I've got a pretty decent set for 16 so that's where I'm headed