PDA

View Full Version : Gauntlet Bosses

Zuorsyra
10-02-2015, 04:39 PM
Grimnr 1hit kills you even when your Nekro's shield is active.
When you walk into Frostbite's pools you are perma frozen, and only a Nekro can save you.

Zylx
10-02-2015, 05:20 PM
Well, considering that 90% of AL currently own a nekro, I assume the devs are providing a par-level challenge for the majority of the players.

So blame the noobs with nekros... yes, the noobkros.

hallowring
10-02-2015, 06:47 PM
lol i dont own a nekro so im not noob X3 whats the difference between a nab and a noob?(^u^)

intruders
10-03-2015, 12:22 AM
Nilbog's pool also removes freeze. At least mage then can cast shield to escape from ice.

Kakashis
10-03-2015, 10:41 AM
Yeah even at twink it's annoying but it requires some strategy rather than just pure button mashing! I don't mind

Alhuntrazeck
10-04-2015, 11:14 AM
I used to think arena's Glob was the most annoying boss. I've changed my mind - Grimnr definitely bags first place. Consecutive one hits with barely 1s breathing room means if you die once, you revive 2+ times...

He 1 hits me through Nekro shield - 5.2k HP - which sounds wrong...

Graovans
10-04-2015, 02:46 PM
I agree with this. As someone who runs for leaderboard I find it really frustrating that sometime I gotta wait 20-30 seconds for the freeze to stop..

tomsawer
10-04-2015, 02:55 PM
No disrespect to anyone however everyone should consider we all were "noobs" once. Everyone seems to be throwing the word noob around when someone dies or party fails . my suggestion is to ask everyone before running elite ect. Have you done this before?.. If not explain to them what needs to be done,or simply say sorry I can't run with you . let's show respect to other players don't call em noobs just because they may not understand the game as much as you do . Remember , we all started out as NOOBS ..
By the way I don't have nekro yet..lol

Graovans
10-04-2015, 08:41 PM
No disrespect to anyone however everyone should consider we all were "noobs" once. Everyone seems to be throwing the word noob around when someone dies or party fails . my suggestion is to ask everyone before running elite ect. Have you done this before?.. If not explain to them what needs to be done,or simply say sorry I can't run with you . let's show respect to other players don't call em noobs just because they may not understand the game as much as you do . Remember , we all started out as NOOBS ..
By the way I don't have nekro yet..lol

I also hate when people use the word noob, it's just rude. But I do agree that you can sometimes get pissed because players who are not well geared join maps that are kinda tough.