PDA

View Full Version : Zombies - Mafia++

flaimdude
05-29-2010, 11:40 AM
You've all played mafia, right? Well this is my version of mafia, but ZOMBIEIFIED!

Teh Roolz:
1) Zombies: You are a zombie. You want to eat people's brainz. During the day, you act like a normal person due to the rays of the sun. If you get cured during the day or the night, you become a human again. There are 1-2 zombies at the start of a game (depending on how many people choose to play).
2) Doctor: you are a doctor who knows the cure that can turn a zombie back into a human! You talk during the day and use a special cure+ during the night! If your brainz get eaten, you turn into a zombie, and lose your ability to administer the cure+! There are 1-2 doctors at the start of a game (depending on how many people choose to play).
3) Townesfolk: You are a regular ol' townesfolk. You talk during the day and sleep during the night, and hope you don't get your brainz eaten by a zombie. If your brainz do get eaten by a zombie, you turn into a zombie! Everyone who isn't a zombie or a doctor is a townesfolk.
4) Day turns and night turns. During the day, all players talk in this topic and say who they think is a zombie, and must vote on a person to administer the cure to. However, this cure is different from the cure+, and is not as refined. Thus, if this cure is administered to a townesfolk, they will die. During the night, the doctors and zombies will discuss with the other doctors or zombies who they want to munch/cure+ in special chatrooms that I have already set up. The person the zombies choose to munch becomes a zombie at the end of the night. However, the doctor also gets to choose who to administer the cure+ to, which is refined, and will not kill a regular person. If the zombies and the doctors choose the same person to munch/cure+, that person is saved from becoming a zombie. The doctors, if they choose to, can also administer the cure+ to themselves, but since you can only cure+ one person, one of the doctors will go uncure+ed, which could be bad.
5) Starting the game. At the start of the game, everyone who signed up will be pm'd by me telling them what they are - townesfolk, doctor, or zombie. This is chosen by random chance. Please, if you don't get the one you want, don't cry and whine about it. We hopefully will do multiple rounds, and you might get to be the one you want next time. :)
6) Ending the game. The game ends when either all players are zombies or townesfolk! And as you can see, people will be switching back and forth from zombie to townesfolk somewhat regularly, and I will let you know about certain information you need to know as we play the game (like, the doctors cure+ed someone last night, and they were a zombie, but are now a townesfolk!).
7) Last points. If everyone plays and doesn't cheat, I have a feeling that this will be an amazing game. :D Also, if you are either a zombie or a townesfolk/doctor, play from that side. If you're a townesfolk, don't try to kill someone you think you know is a townesfolk because you want the zombies to win. However, once you become a zombie, you are free to support the zombies. :)

To sign up, simply post that you read all of those rules and want to play! We'll start once we have a good amount of people (maybe around 10). (Note that I'm not playing as I'm the GM and have to see everything, haha. I will try to make the stories as interesting as possible. ;) )

Players for Round 1
Kirei

Laska
05-31-2010, 01:40 PM
Way to much to read lol....

flaimdude
05-31-2010, 04:16 PM
Well, if people actually took the time to read it they'd see that it could be a really sweet game. Oh well.

Kirei
05-31-2010, 08:15 PM
dude, i love mafia. and this sounds like an awsome variation, if you do start this up im totally in