PDA

View Full Version : Larger Inventory

Kakashis
10-03-2015, 10:52 AM
Can we have larger inventories and stashes? It's getting kind of tight with insignias, fangs, runes, essences, elixir kits, vials, jewels, vanities, weapons and account bound armor sets/items

500 inventory and 250 stash I'm finding that I'm getting full inventory after a few runs as I pick up junk loot. Kind of embarrassing as party needs to wait while I clear out a maxed inventory. I've already made some alt toons to stash my stuff, but it's getting out of hand and hard to keep track of all the items since season 1.

Zylx
10-03-2015, 07:25 PM
Again, inventory slots on belts. Eh? EH?
*nudges STS*

acewasabi
10-04-2015, 12:06 AM
+1. As it's been pointed out numerous times, we have a billion things now to collect esp. in events, yet inventory hasn't increased in forever (#hyperbole4eva). Make it plat only purchasable by all means, but please, do it! <3

Candylicks
10-04-2015, 07:15 AM
Yes it's a quality of life issue in the game. Truly the current stash and inventory is outdated and so is the crafting slots. We have a lot more items to craft and the five doesn't cut it anymore. They could do two things. Add crafting satchel and jewel satchels and stick them in the vanity side of the Ui. You click them and they open up to these items. Probably lots of work. Or they could go simple and expand our inventory to 1000 and stash to 500. It's really annoying to be running and have to constantly clear out inventory with the crap that drops you have to liquidate.

Also, we need ten crafting slots. Again the current is outdated and worked two years ago but not now. You added jewels and event crafting but never expand our slots. Come on now, update this for us.

mesalin
10-04-2015, 07:55 AM
Yes it's a quality of life issue in the game. Truly the current stash and inventory is outdated and so is the crafting slots. We have a lot more items to craft and the five doesn't cut it anymore. They could do two things. Add crafting satchel and jewel satchels and stick them in the vanity side of the Ui. You click them and they open up to these items. Probably lots of work. Or they could go simple and expand our inventory to 1000 and stash to 500. It's really annoying to be running and have to constantly clear out inventory with the crap that drops you have to liquidate.

Also, we need ten crafting slots. Again the current is outdated and worked two years ago but not now. You added jewels and event crafting but never expand our slots. Come on now, update this for us.
Agreed with Candy.
5 crafting slots is way too low.
We have so much recipes to craft...
Shaman eggify, jewels , locks...
They should give to us 1 craft slot for 50/60 story tokens
Fair right?
Also inventory is problem... Few maps 500/500
But i hope StS will do something about both problems :)

<Forgiveness>

Hail
10-04-2015, 09:57 AM
Lol I can hold you stuff :chuncky: jkjk

I use like 24/500 and have 0/250 in my stash xD But yeah we really do need more space, especially crafting space during events where we have them *golem-precious* energy essences!