PDA

View Full Version : Para gems for halloween

lucaskane2480
10-03-2015, 04:38 PM
Will they be bringing back para gems for Halloween this year? Knowing spacetime, they will probably give us some dumb platinum reward(like ursoth event) so a para gem would be great again this year.. How many of you think they should bring it back?

phaixe
10-03-2015, 04:43 PM
if they bring back para gems the new jewel system they put in place would be pointless. So I highly doubt para will be coming back. What they could do instead is give a simalar bonus to the first chaos jewel of noble quality ( i.e an additional +4 damage for first noble chaos). Since they are not releasing gear as fast as they used to, existing gear remains top or near top quality and the old op gems are not being cycled out as they should be. They just need to bring the jewels up to a similar quality for the price that they command right now (10m for noble mainstats and chaos) or make them more accessible to normal players.

Ssneakykills
10-03-2015, 04:44 PM
Nope I'd rather not bring back para gems again and have a different plat tier such as class specific noble gems which has already been suggested on forums by others. 1 - to para gems

foreveryoung
10-03-2015, 05:17 PM
Para gem add stat s +2 while chaos s +1 so i hope dey will bring it back or another jewel plat tier reward that have glowing effect too hehe :) :) :)

nightmaresmoke
10-03-2015, 05:54 PM
Para gem add stat s +2 while chaos s +1 so i hope dey will bring it back or another jewel plat tier reward that have glowing effect too hehe :) :) :)

Same here the glowing effect is what i need too don't care about the stats haha coz ive missed the event last year so yah hehe

Zeus
10-03-2015, 06:35 PM
Yes, please bring these back...lol. The jewel system was already useless. Releasing para gems again will not change that fact.

Fightbeast
10-03-2015, 06:52 PM
if they bring back para gems the new jewel system they put in place would be pointless. So I highly doubt para will be coming back. What they could do instead is give a simalar bonus to the first chaos jewel of noble quality ( i.e an additional +4 damage for first noble chaos). Since they are not releasing gear as fast as they used to, existing gear remains top or near top quality and the old op gems are not being cycled out as they should be. They just need to bring the jewels up to a similar quality for the price that they command right now (10m for noble mainstats and chaos) or make them more accessible to normal players.
I get the idea and would have supported it if people would actually ever get a noble chaos jewel. And by 'People' I don't refer to 1/100 of the al population.
Para gems were good last season and their use and flow can only be balanced if they are released this time too. Otherwise we know the difference between people having para and ones who are new to the game or didn't get one last season. You can check it at twink lvl best :) where btw you don't get a noble chaos.

Dofs
10-03-2015, 06:58 PM
It's okay if its expensive or hard to earn on Halloween if there is a chance of getting paid gems.

Dofs
10-03-2015, 07:04 PM
Did I said paid? I mean para gems.

Graovans
10-03-2015, 07:17 PM
I hope they will give a useful gem (like para or eye). Ursoth II's plat prize was ridiculous, with gems you can get a big profit.

Zolatoy
10-03-2015, 08:03 PM
Maybe sts will release para gem in locked. Just like sns :-)

yubaraj
10-03-2015, 08:04 PM
Para jewels this halloween will equals to more participation and happy faces. More participation equals more profit for STS.

If STS do no want happy faces instead want complaints like ursoth then yes don't release para jewel.

phaixe
10-03-2015, 08:34 PM
I get the idea and would have supported it if people would actually ever get a noble chaos jewel. And by 'People' I don't refer to 1/100 of the al population.
Para gems were good last season and their use and flow can only be balanced if they are released this time too. Otherwise we know the difference between people having para and ones who are new to the game or didn't get one last season. You can check it at twink lvl best :) where btw you don't get a noble chaos.

I was just putting forward the concept, the details can be tweaked. The first chaos jewel bonus can scale based on the level of the jewel, so noble can be close to old para and cracked for example can be +extra 1 damage or something for first jewel. Making them accessible is another important aspect of the jewel system and I agree completely with you in that regard. I'm not opposed to the idea of paras being released, but I think they should be released on a wide basis rather than just a few weeks of the year. Something gamechanging like para should be obtainable at all times if they are planning to reintroduce it.

yeldarbroz
10-03-2015, 08:47 PM

Same here the glowing effect is what i need too don't care about the stats haha coz ive missed the event last year so yah hehe

If all you want is a cool ground effect, wait a few weeks till the full mythic glintstone set is released. If you wearing all four items, it gives an effect on the ground. No what would be really awesome is if sts could release the last glintstone item at the start of the Halloween event, and the platinum tier prize be that last mythic item. Or the next glintstone item you have to craft... ik this is just wishful thinking xD but it would be great. I'm praying that the whole para mistake isn't repeated again. If it is, I might have to quit AL... glhf guys!

Magemagix
10-03-2015, 08:55 PM
Say no to para gems nd yes to para jewels non-tradable bt removable

Magemagix
10-03-2015, 08:58 PM
If all you want is a cool ground effect, wait a few weeks till the full mythic glintstone set is released. If you wearing all four items, it gives an effect on the ground. No what would be really awesome is if sts could release the last glintstone item at the start of the Halloween event, and the platinum tier prize be that last mythic item. Or the next glintstone item you have to craft... ik this is just wishful thinking xD but it would be great. I'm praying that the whole para mistake isn't repeated again. If it is, I might have to quit AL... glhf guys!

I dont want those aura that will kill me in elites unlike paras

Magemagix
10-03-2015, 09:01 PM
Hw abt a token purchasable recipe to craft para jewels during event, ingredients hard to obtain bt r tradable

lucaskane2480
10-03-2015, 10:22 PM
Oh, yeah I like the idea of giving a noble gem according to class.. Didn't think of that.. +1 to that, thanks everyone for your opinions!

Lim Weibin
10-03-2015, 10:40 PM
idk but if yes wat would the colour or para gem be this time?

canbolt
10-03-2015, 10:49 PM
It's not good to have them again cz there is already a lot of people who habe para and if they release it again most of them will get one and the whole PvP will be collapsed so instead. Of para let's have some other gem or jewel which would increase dps,hpand others

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

Novyaj Zeanreh
10-03-2015, 11:10 PM
oh Please DONT!...we want something NEW!,. para gem is a game changer in pvp...you could bring it back though, But it should NOT be stackable with another para. one more thing so what's the point of jewels gem if STS would bring back para?:)

acewasabi
10-03-2015, 11:48 PM
STS have said that para's won't return.

But they said that about SnS too..

Only fair thing to do is re-release them. Then everyone has a chance to obtain.

Runel Joseph Ruiz
10-04-2015, 12:12 AM
better release new kind of gem w/ effect. The new jewel is already on go so putting back para would be pointless, better make a new kind of gem w/ different effect / stats would be nice.

Royalty
10-04-2015, 12:17 AM
They should release them. But as someone said above^ Don't make them stackable. it's only fair.

Then for christmas give us some cool new vanities. Please don't recycle barbarian santa... or wintry... .-.

Upperbound
10-04-2015, 01:44 AM
They will put para gems to massive lock crates. Like they did with SnS.. You know.... ;)

Dart
10-04-2015, 03:00 AM
i think best to make a jewel +8 primary stat as reward which could be slotted at any level

foreveryoung
10-04-2015, 04:40 AM
Yeah bring it back but pls make it para jewel and tradable .perfect combination of para jewel + glinstone set =1.5k dmg ..oh yeah :) :) :)

Titanium
10-04-2015, 04:49 AM
Paracetamol jewel for more healthy upgrades

nelson131
10-04-2015, 05:45 AM
Just make new jewels which are same with para in stats but untradable, with effects, and ONLY 1 CAN BE USED ON EACH CHARACTER OR ITS STATS DO NOT STACK (INCLUDING THE 2.00 DMG)

rstilzchen
10-04-2015, 06:40 AM
Whatever it will be, para or noble, it shouldnt be a platinum tier reward (for obvious reason - overfarm it by people with multiple accounts, multiple toons on account, etc). Platinum reward should be useless (like dova, yowie, wings), or difficult to achieve (like eye gem), but last probably is impossible, cuz halloween is a short event. So, in my opinion, real rewards should be obtainable through tokens (like the vanities in last Ursoth assault) for the fair amount.

foreveryoung
10-04-2015, 06:45 AM
Or arcane jewel that have add stat +60str 60dex and 60int and 10% lifesteal hihi :) :) :)

Dex Scene
10-04-2015, 09:05 AM
I would like to get some jewel having First Para bonus.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Iliketolol
10-04-2015, 09:23 AM
Well sns is back so why not para @@ i wouldn't be surprised
If its back this Halloween.

Zuorsyra
10-04-2015, 01:26 PM
+1
I want em back.

Zuorsyra
10-04-2015, 01:30 PM
Or another jewel/gem with the same effect.
The +7.0dmg effect or was it 5.5?

xmami
10-04-2015, 04:07 PM
Maybe I'm childish for this, but the ground aura is what made me grind for the para stone :3 Lol( even when they toned down the visual effect)
Owhh maybe the stone could give off purple this time XD...but I'm not opposed to the idea of releasing para again.
Some will complain, and some would be more than elated) ...but I personally would be the happiest for a purple ground aura. ^-^

Spell
10-04-2015, 04:17 PM
I wouldnt mind a jewel that gives a primary stat + health/mana regeneration.
Or jewels with a primary stat + another stat. But nothing more than that .

Probationer
10-04-2015, 04:19 PM

Use your logic, jewel system = ability to remove jewels so making para gems removable would allow them to bring them back and solve the problem of all the people like you moaning there too op for the next year.

phaixe
10-04-2015, 04:35 PM
Use your logic, jewel system = ability to remove jewels so making para gems removable would allow them to bring them back and solve the problem of all the people like you moaning there too op for the next year.

That would only make things worse, the whole point is to take paras out of circulation and normalize damage instead of allowing a very small segment of players to stack paras. Making them removeable is probably the worst possible move in that regard. Considering the time STS spent implementing the jewel system, it's unlikely that they want all that work to go to waste and return their old model.

Paras in twink levels won't cycle out of the game so an alternative solution needs to be implemented that I currently don't have ideas for. As I said in another post, if they release game changing gems like para again, they need to be obtainable all of the time instead of only for a week in the year. This gives everyone equal opportunity to grind for them, especially new players who join after the event. It's discouraging to play a game where the best of the best is not obtainable because of when you joined.

Shobhit Chaturvedi
10-04-2015, 04:41 PM
I would like to see para back :)

Candylicks
10-04-2015, 04:54 PM
Para dominate twink and end game. I am out dmg'd huge by people who have many Para in their gear. I can drop 7m+ a pop on nobles in current gear, yet people with para and old gear still out number me. Fair? No. Bring them back I say.

nelson131
10-06-2015, 09:58 AM
Just make new jewels which are same with para in stats but untradable, with effects, and ONLY 1 CAN BE USED ON EACH CHARACTER OR ITS STATS DO NOT STACK (INCLUDING THE 2.00 DMG)

Alternate solution: To solve everyones problem, make a new para which is 3x of any para stats but none of its stats stack with any bonus from para. Non-removable. Closes everyone damage difference. And gear gemmed with new paras are untradable. Keep the nice effect.

Alternate solution: release new better, affordable gear which outclasses all current gear. Make it drop from elites just like previous elite gear. Boom! Paras out of circulation.

For twinks, release new way better twink gear, cus i dont see any of the currently para gemmed twink gears to go out of circulation.

Dex Scene
10-06-2015, 11:32 AM
Alternate solution: To solve everyones problem, make a new para which is 3x of any para stats but none of its stats stack with any bonus from para. Non-removable. Closes everyone damage difference. And gear gemmed with new paras are untradable. Keep the nice effect.

Alternate solution: release new better, affordable gear which outclasses all current gear. Make it drop from elites just like previous elite gear. Boom! Paras out of circulation.

For twinks, release new way better twink gear, cus i dont see any of the currently para gemmed twink gears to go out of circulation.
i was thinking of the second alternate solution too but the first para bonus is huge. If the new gear don't have atleast 30-50 more damage than the old gears, people will keep using the old gear which is para gemmed.

canbolt
10-06-2015, 12:38 PM
Don't bring gems back and not the parav too make something new

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

Edward Coug
10-06-2015, 12:48 PM
i was thinking of the second alternate solution too but the first para bonus is huge. If the new gear don't have atleast 30-50 more damage than the old gears, people will keep using the old gear which is para gemmed.

The problem is, STG seems to be trying to drastically slow the growth of damage and actually decrease crit. If they continue to do this, I will be using the same old gear for a long time.

At the very least, I don't think the arcane ring will be topped (or even equaled) any time soon.

chrizplague
10-06-2015, 05:48 PM
I agree, they should be brought back if they don't then they best be bringing some tier reward that will be worth participating in the event I'd really like to see some form of a jewel, or jewel like thst can be slotted onto our gears and not just a title tier reward

Azrizal Rahimy
10-08-2015, 05:47 AM
Tradeable...

Arcanedragon
10-08-2015, 08:47 AM
I think they should make a new jewel but with the same 1st slot bonus like Eyes and Paras but with maybe a different approach at stats maybe like +primary and +some other stat and hp/mp regen or just +2.0 dmg +a stat and unlike para, the +2.0 dmg will just be +2.0 and nothing more ,unless on the 1st slot.(These are just suggestions).And i have noticed many people including me wish for a ground glow effect for the platinum reward/jewel this year too, for the people who missed last years event, please make this happen(Maybe purple as some have stated or green or blue/red...actually any vibrant color glow would be nice- not black or brown as such)
Thanks