PDA

View Full Version : Costume Contest Winners for this week!!

Lowlyspy
05-15-2011, 01:22 AM
I meant to put up this thread a while ago but our computers all went haywire (thankfully we fixed them), but i digress, today's contest was a momentous occasion for my contests as it was the first contest where EVERY IN TOON IN THE TOWNE competed, aside from the npc's of course :P. This was an incredibly difficult contest to judge and i am thankful that i had my other judge there to help me, Fastcast (note to fastcast: you can compete next week btw ^_^) without him/her(gotta find that out :P) this would have been have been nearly impossible for me. Since there were so many people there these choices were very difficult to make but we finally decided on a winning line-up and they are as follows:

1st place: Suntv, with his all gray everything from his grey skull helm to his gray doll, winning 100k and the honor of being a judge in next week's contest

2nd place: Beanmachine, for his flame suit (flame ears, torch, fiery leathers, and flame-job wing), winning 50k

3rd place: Killdragk, for his combo of mystery helm and armor plus the shadow swords of hate (the black went together rlly well), winning a level 55 fury fighter helm provided by Fastcast

Thank you to all who competed, a special thank you to Fastcast for being a judge alongside me and for providing the 3rd place prize, and I would also like to say Congratulations to all the winners this week.

I look forward to seeing another full towne contest next week ^_^. I'll announce next week's contest theme at a later date so until then.

Adios:banana:

Suntv
05-15-2011, 01:32 AM
Thank you for organising and next week I'll be there to co-judge :cool:

Beanmachine
05-15-2011, 02:00 AM
Yay but what happened to the pics?:eek:

Testing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6iad6FkTGQ

Mothwing
05-15-2011, 02:03 AM
Bean try pasting the img code not the url

Beanmachine
05-15-2011, 02:08 AM
Its a stop motion video I made:o...almost done uploading

Mothwing
05-15-2011, 02:09 AM
Oh haha nvm then

How the heck does david have 10000 posts...i dont even have 1000

Beanmachine
05-15-2011, 02:24 AM
OK it works now, sorry for going off topic lol

Lowlyspy
05-15-2011, 09:01 AM
Yay but what happened to the pics?

my phone is having some technical difficulties (the sheer number of people spamming the party emote overloaded it) so i couldnt post them, srry

ima be there :banana:

Fastcast is a guy btw

Awesome ^_^, and ok thank you

Sigkill
05-15-2011, 11:10 AM
I'll compete next week I got a sick look for my bear

Lowlyspy
05-16-2011, 07:41 PM
I'll compete next week I got a sick look for my bear

depends on wat the theme is, ill announce it as soon as me and suntv get it all figured out :)