PDA

View Full Version : Orc Shaman Effigy --( please add intac fang :) )

Aldialdi
10-03-2015, 11:42 PM
just ide for sts

thanks for give:
Using an Orc Shaman Effigy now also grants an Orc Tag, Legionnaire’s Insignia, or Ren’gol Ancestral Rune for the user

please help give add intac fang from shaman effigy :)

to rare intac fang drop from mob elit

we need to much for craft mytc 46 (120pcs ) for each mytc set

just idea and hope can add intac fang :*

ty

Aldialdi
10-04-2015, 06:36 AM
I have some questions too

1. whether this Northal King event will continue to exist ?

2. enffi shaman will continue grants item ?

ty sts
ty guys

mesalin
10-04-2015, 08:01 AM
I think northal will be forever here. Cause stampy isn't event pet. Btw arcane pet as an event pet? I think king will always wake up and go sleep and so go on. But he stay in arcane forever.
Correct me if i wrong

<Forgiveness>

Befs
10-04-2015, 08:24 AM
I think northal will be forever here. Cause stampy isn't event pet. Btw arcane pet as an event pet? I think king will always wake up and go sleep and so go on. But he stay in arcane forever.
Correct me if i wrong

<Forgiveness>

He will not wake up forever, however he will for a good while. I believe it is similar to pl's elite maps, where they last for a while.

I personally think he will stay for the 46 cap.

Aldialdi
10-04-2015, 12:26 PM
Correct me if i wrong

<Forgiveness>
yes same i thing will be forever not like even northal

He will not wake up forever, however he will for a good while. I believe it is similar to pl's elite maps, where they last for a while.

I personally think he will stay for the 46 cap.

because there is no clear explanation about the existence northal
temporarily or permanently

---

still hope intac fang drop from shaman Effigy

who has the same expectations as I ?

Motherless_Child
10-04-2015, 12:56 PM
King is waking up too much, causing lag and loot issues.... I just can't wait until this king, those effigies, and the effigy ingredients are put down for good.....

phaixe
10-04-2015, 02:46 PM
if they add fangs they should remove rune. Right now sticking around for boss on most elite rengol map isn't even worth it because rune is so cheap.

Zeus
10-04-2015, 06:52 PM
King is waking up too much, causing lag and loot issues.... I just can't wait until this king, those effigies, and the effigy ingredients are put down for good.....

I have green ping nearly every time I connect...bad ping 99.9% of the time is usually client sided rather than server side.

Befs
10-04-2015, 07:04 PM
yes same i thing will be forever not like even northal

because there is no clear explanation about the existence northal
temporarily or permanently

---

still hope intac fang drop from shaman Effigy

who has the same expectations as I ?

No, they have announced that it is not permanent

The King Awakens is a cyclical event. Players will be able to reawaken Northal until the blood magic of Arlor runs out....

Aldialdi
10-05-2015, 06:39 AM
I think it's better mystic harder material than the legend material

because INTAC fang much more need than rune

intac fang need 120
and only need 20 rune for craft

if they add fangs they should remove rune. Right now sticking around for boss on most elite rengol map isn't even worth it because rune is so cheap.
I think it's better add intac fang

and make runes just drop from the boss or Cheast (gold orc etc ,, or elit king chest)

I have green ping nearly every time I connect...bad ping 99.9% of the time is usually client sided rather than server side.
whether you agree with my idea zeus ?

runes should be more expensive than INTAC fang :(

No, they have announced that it is not permanent
but Remiem not testify expiration time

so as indefinitely bud.

----

sorry this is just a little opini from me buddy :)

geeman75
10-05-2015, 09:15 PM
I never have any problems with lag/ping... Could be your device or connection...

Sent from my ALCATEL A995L using Tapatalk

Zeus
10-05-2015, 09:46 PM
I think it's better mystic harder material than the legend material

because INTAC fang much more need than rune

intac fang need 120
and only need 20 rune for craft

I think it's better add intac fang

and make runes just drop from the boss or Cheast (gold orc etc ,, or elit king chest)

whether you agree with my idea zeus ?

runes should be more expensive than INTAC fang :(

but Remiem not testify expiration time

so as indefinitely bud.

----

sorry this is just a little opini from me buddy :)

Yes, orc fangs should not be more expensive than runes however they should not be looted in dolls. That kills the point of farming, sorry.:/

oekeone
10-05-2015, 09:49 PM
Yes, orc fangs should be more expensive than runes however they should not be looted in dolls. That kills the point of farming, sorry.:/

So true we farmers need $$$ and they just wanna add fangs to effigy like for real fangs arent that hard to get you go to elite rengol- grotto and plus u dont use elixir or lep to get them thats the economical part u only use money on pots and pets!

will0
10-05-2015, 11:35 PM
please add Ankh and Fangs :) doing elite we need mostly as the orcs are tough

Aldialdi
10-07-2015, 06:04 AM
Yes, orc fangs should not be more expensive than runes however they should not be looted in dolls. That kills the point of farming, sorry.:/

add intac fang and amek rune just drop from bos and chest orc/elit king :)

to much intac fang need to craft mystic for farming.

--

just hope lol :*