PDA

View Full Version : people crying for EVERYTHING

Tony Jimenez
10-04-2015, 12:54 AM
I think its enough tedious look everyone crying for absolutely everything and never be fit, example: Fang, insignias, rune rate loot ... At first all were crying because they could not easily loot, after all mourn them up rate now they cry because they are too common and no longer have good price to sell !
The current problem is that now all want everything gifted and easy to obtain and STS awarea. example as shady and surge, if ppl cant get at 100 first locks cry, but if then loot every 20 locks ppl will cry cuz will be common.

SO.. stop crying FOR EVERYTHING
Atm i just get mad by Server lag spikes, stoped crying about item, etc

Midievalmodel
10-04-2015, 02:16 AM
I think its enough tedious look everyone crying for absolutely everything and never be fit, example: Fang, insignias, rune rate loot ... At first all were crying because they could not easily loot, after all mourn them up rate now they cry because they are too common and no longer have good price to sell !
The current problem is that now all want everything gifted and easy to obtain and STS awarea. example as shady and surge, if ppl cant get at 100 first locks cry, but if then loot every 20 locks ppl will cry cuz will be common.

Is this a cry thread about others crying? In essence you are crying about others crying. My mind is blown and forever changed.

epicrrr
10-04-2015, 03:35 AM
It took Nekro 1 good year to circulate like this and many wants SNS to be like this in a week?! What what?!

Mesti
10-04-2015, 04:54 AM
I just cry that sometimes my ping turn red and dc eventhough I got good wifi thats all. Have a nice day

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Energizeric
10-04-2015, 06:28 AM
Typical Arcane Legends player these days.....

Tony Jimenez
10-04-2015, 06:41 AM
Lmfao right pic!!

Dex Scene
10-04-2015, 09:09 AM
I don't want SNS gifted to me neither do I want fang runes to be gifted right into my stash.
So I don't know what you mean by "all"???
While we are at being "cry detector", we can call this a crying thread too. So stop crying about others' crying.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
10-04-2015, 09:24 AM
http://s4.postimg.org/ronajxhfh/Screen_Shot_2014_08_14_at_4_11_52_PM.png

I had a feeling this will be needed...

Beoperson
10-04-2015, 09:42 AM
No matter what you guys say about Tony's thread hes right alotta crying going on but i rarely see the thank you threads/posts to sts not only for bringing a pet people so desired but for anything they do. I mean nothings gonna be perfect but geez they are doing that bad huh? Then leave simple as that

Hail
10-04-2015, 09:47 AM
I dont see it as *crying*, more, *we want what we spent our money to get*. I have not seen a single sns being shouted, listed in cs yet! Heard a few rumours from guildies and friends but that is it. The drop rate is obviously low, and by low I mean loooooooow. But I can understand that there needs to be a line. A line which is situated at the right place between 1) drops not enough and 2) drops too much. And in my opinion, as well as others this line is situated too close to 1.

^It is late at night and this was not typed well.

Edward Coug
10-04-2015, 10:01 AM
It took Nekro 1 good year to circulate like this and many wants SNS to be like this in a week?! What what?!

People are frustrated because locks are flawed way to loot items. They are boring to farm, and it's simply gambling with real money. I don't like that arcane pets are tied to locks. That's my beef.

Energizeric
10-04-2015, 01:05 PM
What really should have been done is that SnS should have been added to the loot table for elite rengol dungeons. Even if the loot rate was super low, like the way the fossil loot rate used to be in Arena, it would still be a cool addition and people would have a real reason to run elite rengol dungeons.

Dex Scene
10-04-2015, 01:46 PM
No matter what you guys say about Tony's thread hes right alotta crying going on but i rarely see the thank you threads/posts to sts not only for bringing a pet people so desired but for anything they do. I mean nothings gonna be perfect but geez they are doing that bad huh? Then leave simple as that
The complaints thread have been done by everyone. Even the op Tony had made some complaints thread recently if you check his profile but then when other does it, it is called crying.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
10-04-2015, 01:49 PM

Lol... A post about crying that itself includes a bit of crying from the OP him/herself.... Ironic... Lol..... "THERE'S NO CRYING IN MMORPG'S"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ipoopsy
10-04-2015, 02:25 PM
Lol... A post about crying that itself includes a bit of crying from the OP him/herself.... Ironic... Lol..... "THERE'S NO CRYING IN MMORPG'S"!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's call WHINERS!!

But, his point is more valid.

Midievalmodel
10-04-2015, 05:18 PM
So I had to do this. Because it just had to be done. Below are examples of OP Tony crying....now calling everyone a crier.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?264490-event-like-last-one-just-bad!&p=2282251#post2282251

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?260591-New-rate-for-Garetta-elite-just-a-joke!!!&p=2266177#post2266177

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?261763-bought-mistake-sts-help&p=2274780#post2274780
In this one he specifically cried about support not helping him out when he accidentally bought nomerite ingot.....lmao really?

My work here is done. TY for playing.

Tony Jimenez
10-04-2015, 06:01 PM
Before trashtalk over here try focus on the point and not on me;)
Like i said "i stoped crying for everything and just getting mad because random lag spikes "
Maybe can read full post and not try trash over ppl :)

Tony Jimenez
10-04-2015, 06:03 PM
So I had to do this. Because it just had to be done. Below are examples of OP Tony crying....now calling everyone a crier.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?264490-event-like-last-one-just-bad!&p=2282251#post2282251

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?260591-New-rate-for-Garetta-elite-just-a-joke!!!&p=2266177#post2266177

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?261763-bought-mistake-sts-help&p=2274780#post2274780
In this one he specifically cried about support not helping him out when he accidentally bought nomerite ingot.....lmao really?

My work here is done. TY for playing.

And awaken boss was looting bad stuff some ppl got 3 elite chest on same run, i dont cry for nothing, was fixed;)

tomsawer
10-04-2015, 06:15 PM
Okay people tuck that attitude in and focus on the real issue of crying ...meeeeeeeee ! I'm poor ...lol jk

Midievalmodel
10-04-2015, 06:17 PM
Before trashtalk over here try focus on the point and not on me;)
Like i said "i stoped crying for everything and just getting mad because random lag spikes "
Maybe can read full post and not try trash over ppl :)

You calling fellow forum community as "crying" is not considered disrespectful and trash-talking?

Zeus
10-04-2015, 06:25 PM
What really should have been done is that SnS should have been added to the loot table for elite rengol dungeons. Even if the loot rate was super low, like the way the fossil loot rate used to be in Arena, it would still be a cool addition and people would have a real reason to run elite rengol dungeons.

That would be awesome! Perhaps to the event boss?

Energizeric
10-04-2015, 06:29 PM
That would be awesome! Perhaps to the event boss?

Nah, how about a permanent addition to the game, not just for an event. I keep saying this year after year, but the most fun we ever had in Pocket Legends was farming for dragon vanities. It was one of those things that someone would find once every few days even though hundreds (thousands maybe?) of players were farming daily. But it kept us going that there was a chance we could loot an item worth 10m+. So far in the almost 3 years we have been playing AL, there has never been anything quite like this.

And if STS is concerned about making money, which of course they are, then just make this item drop from the regular drop table instead of from a chest. Then people will run with luck elixirs all day long. The loot table of elite rengol dungeons includes the mythic rengol runes, so adding an arcane item to the drop table would mean a reroll of a rengol rune could result in an arcane item. But when was the last time you saw a rune drop without a reroll? My guess is that it would be super rare.

Zeus
10-04-2015, 06:33 PM
Nah, how about a permanent addition to the game, not just for an event. I keep saying this year after year, but the most fun we ever had in Pocket Legends was farming for dragon vanities. It was one of those things that someone would find once every few days even though hundreds (thousands maybe?) of players were farming daily. But it kept us going that there was a chance we could loot an item worth 10m+. So far in the almost 3 years we have been playing AL, there has never been anything quite like this.

And if STS is concerned about making money, which of course they are, then just make this item drop from the regular drop table instead of from a chest. Then people will run with luck elixirs all day long. The loot table of elite rengol dungeons includes the mythic rengol runes, so adding an arcane item to the drop table would mean a reroll of a rengol rune could result in an arcane item. But when was the last time you saw a rune drop without a reroll? My guess is that it would be super rare.

The event boss is a permanent addition to the game - it just comes up whenever there are enough dolls opened. :p

Trojan2100
10-04-2015, 06:51 PM
The only complaint I have is these are the same people complain new map was too easy. Then complain about new mythic ingredients are too easy to obtain. Now they complain about spending tons of money and not getting Sns. When things don't come there way they pretend to be on the community side. I believe plat users should have little advantage, but at the same time give non platinum users chance to obtain those goods too even if it's small chance. Only a small amount of people can do these tough dungeon runs and I would like to see it expand. I only do pug runs because I like to meet new people, make some friends and in the process expand my friend list. In all fairness, give the ppl what they spent their money on without going bankrupt, but also everyone else chance to obtain those goods too.

Candylicks
10-04-2015, 07:45 PM
Dude. I have like 1000 posts on here to add better stuff off the bosses like red eggs. How awesome would that be to have them also drop off elite bosses. Heck yeah 100x. Add red eggs including sns to elites, oh and scale them to 46 while you at it.

Schnitzel
10-04-2015, 07:48 PM
Okay people tuck that attitude in and focus on the real issue of crying ...meeeeeeeee ! I'm poor ...lol jk

Tom!

Been a while, how you been?

tomsawer
10-04-2015, 09:20 PM
I'm good Ruizhe ! How ya been?

Energizeric
10-05-2015, 05:46 AM
The event boss is a permanent addition to the game - it just comes up whenever there are enough dolls opened. :p

Oh, you mean that event boss? Sure, that would be great. I thought you meant an event boss like the Halloween event or something like that.

twigmaester
10-05-2015, 01:38 PM
Is this a cry thread about others crying? In essence you are crying about others crying. My mind is blown and forever changed.

I will cry about you crying about him crying about other people crying