PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for dumb question (if it is dumb??) 0.0

Cheesecakess
05-15-2011, 05:05 AM
Hey guys im back, if u didnt notice havent been playing pl for a while
Just wondering whens black star coming out
Like i said sorry if this is a dumb question havnt been on forums for a while :)

Oh yah i forgot,PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!:banana:

Pokechmp
05-15-2011, 07:23 AM
Hey, how is there poop in your sig?

ratava
05-15-2011, 07:51 AM
Just read this thread 3 below this one: Unofficial FAQ: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?19023-Blackstar-FAQ-%28-What-we-know-as-we-find-out-%29

Q2: Apr-June. :)

However could slip later... game was pre-alpha reported on 05-06-2011.

Cheesecakess
05-15-2011, 05:47 PM
Hey, how is there poop in your sig?

Its an emoji app on my ipod a nd there way more

Cheesecakess
05-15-2011, 05:50 PM
Ok thx ratava

Pokechmp
05-15-2011, 08:21 PM
Its an emoji app on my ipod a nd there way more
Oh, yeah you posted it from phone. It's not visible on pc I think.

maddogcharlie
05-16-2011, 03:32 AM
Hey guys im back, if u didnt notice havent been playing pl for a while
Just wondering whens black star coming out
Like i said sorry if this is a dumb question havnt been on forums for a while :)

Oh yah i forgot,PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!:banana:

Hey well welcome back CCakes, in a nutshell, some guy got trapped in an elevator at Spacetime with mirrored walls and he went crazy, gave away the main spine content of PL, but just stopped short of B* info. We have an idea the developers are only sharing information with those that have signed some kinda disclosure, or are related by partnership in some way. JustG hinted at second quarter of 2011, which is now through the end of June but discussions with carriers (I guess thats Telco carriers not the plague) are underway. He also mentioned pre Alpha testing is happening at the studios.

So we are waiting for,
1) A developer to get trapped in the elevators again. (I've applied for maintenance jobs at 15 elevator companies in Austin so far)
2) A developer to get fired, move to another country, launch their own website and give us all the development info
3) One of us to kiss a developer and get all the info
4) The end of June to arrive (because we know JustG will honor his word)
5) Ratava to be appointed to a high government position, enact a public information release policy and get us the info (Youve got my vote bro)

Latest intel from Blackstar - Recieved from Lonestar 12 just moments before the fastgate portal went down, Last Word (http://www.rescuetec.org/html/../assets/applets/last_word_from_LS12.wma)

Chosen of Diara
05-17-2011, 10:55 PM
Lonestar will fall and the mighty Scorn will take you all