PDA

View Full Version : There's no words...

Raulur
05-15-2011, 06:58 AM
There is just no words that describe the awesomess that happens when 4 or 5 birds run together. I've been running with mostly bird groups these last few days.

Everything.

Just.

Dies.

I swear I think we killed the Keeper in 10 seconds from the time we triggered him most of the time. Noone had time to spam potions because it was always over so quickly. I think I've been ruined for random PUGs now.

Arterra
05-15-2011, 08:05 AM
Overlord no deaths 20 seconds. I don't even think I took damage.
Btw this was before the overlord nerf, when he could one shot mages and birds. All the birds had evasion on and I had all my buffs too.

romgar1
05-15-2011, 08:23 AM
Don't forget when 2.5 times damages pots where selling for gold. I was the lone mage in some fever runs right before things went all plat. No need to slow down to kill, just keep moving and leave death in your wake. Miss ya mike, :/

spookytooth
05-15-2011, 01:42 PM
Bird groups pwn your life, keeper and OL run away from bird groups. Even goldfever will try to bribe u into takin it easy on him :banana:

Valiksuhr
05-23-2011, 01:55 AM
I had that moment yesterday. Granted my archer is only level 20 but there were three other that were 20+ and an enchantressand a warrior. All I heard from the mobs wad "ugh ugh ugh" followed by the sound of their death. Oh it is such a cool sight to see 4 archers ahilinate (sp) all in their path. The chests were so afraid they popped without being shot. Cant wait to level 30

Valiksuhr
06-03-2011, 02:25 AM
4 archers and 1 mage. Group of mobs? All you see is your screen filled with "combo" fire and mob death.