PDA

View Full Version : Ride option for pets

Xuta
10-05-2015, 03:57 PM
Hi there, i dont know if anyone expressed this idea or not, but i wonder if sts can create a new option of "ride" to the pet panel (beside the feed, play.. etc option). I mean it will be really cool if we can see our toons ride pets. Of course this option will only be available to some specific pets (ex: Fantasma, normal and golden tyrannica, normal and golden stampy, borris, porkchop...) which are big enough to carry even those big-body warriors lol. This option maybe available in town only :) cuz i think if it is available in maps with mobs, sts will have to change the way classes attack when riding pets, which needs a lot of hard work to them lol. So what do you guys think about it? :D

P/s: Sr in advance for my English, im not a native speaker tho :)

Candylicks
10-05-2015, 04:21 PM
I wish my BF had a 'ride' button on him too! Great idea.

Farminer's
10-05-2015, 04:28 PM
LOL wow but yes op I do agree.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Usazaasara
10-05-2015, 04:53 PM
Dying [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Eldorado
10-05-2015, 06:52 PM
Mounts are good if we have a very large map and we need to travel far. As I see it, AL maps are very small and nothing much to explore and ride to enjoy the view.

Zylx
10-06-2015, 10:25 PM
Mounts are good if we have a very large map and we need to travel far. As I see it, AL maps are very small and nothing much to explore and ride to enjoy the view.

Have you been in Garetta?

coldheart
10-09-2015, 09:24 AM
This will be pretty cool, but arlor isn't really that big.