PDA

View Full Version : Please. PLEASE fix the crate loot!!!!

Candylicks
10-05-2015, 07:43 PM
Thank you for placing SnS in massives! Love it guys!!!! As a crate popper, I would like to say that you guys need to refresh the loot in locked. There are some things in there that are outdated and others that simply unnecessary. Here are some suggestions, and please community feel free to add what I am missing I am sure I am forgetting some:

1. Old mythic jewelry: Remove fang, lunar, blood, ruby! We don't use them. Rather loot gold than these. I just liq them or gift to new players in camp.

2. Class lix: this a huge bummer to get these. Remove and replace with lix that we LOVE!!! How about speed, luck, xp, and combos!!!

3. ADD legendary belts: There are people not using mythic belts and frankly the event belts haven't been that good. There is a need for an in between legendary belt.

4. ADD better jewels: Why do I spend plat and get a weak jewel? The cost of nobles is insane (7m+ for the better ones). I suggest remove weak and add higher level ones!

5. Gold payouts: If you are not sure how to replace anything, just do gold. Nobody ever got 'rich' from gold payouts and some of the higher ones would be appreciated in here again.

Thanks for listening, this will help the people opening for SnS not go totally broke on massives!!!

Cody Black
10-05-2015, 07:44 PM
I agree
Bump