PDA

View Full Version : Pack fails/dissapeer

Jeremiah-prince Emokpae
10-06-2015, 10:08 AM
Just wanna know if I'm the only one this happens to and why it happens. If I'm in a vs or a 2v2 etc and I hold my packs down or just tap them sometimes not all the time but sometimes they disapear straight away Idk if they r falling so close together that u consume all at once if so how do I always make them spread out and if this is not the case h r they disappearing. This has made me lose a lot of vs's all suggestion appreciated thanks [emoji4] [emoji1]

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

Alhuntrazeck
10-06-2015, 10:58 AM
If you're lagging, all skills will sometimes fail. It is obviously most apparent (and deadly) in the instance of your heals failing - but other skills fail too.

You shouldn't vs with red ping IMO. It gives the opponent a far higher edge than you might think...

Adding to Saf's post, facing the wall and dropping packs is a lifesaver in an emergency.

Endkey 2.0
10-06-2015, 11:41 AM
1. Your packs got eaten the second they were dropped
2. You lagged as you released the skill and your skill got cancelled.
3. You got stunned as you released the skill and thus your skill got cancelled (note: can happen even when you have Nekro shield around you)

The positions in which packs drop upon the skill being released are unpredictable, but you can roughly control the way they drop by stopping in place a short moment before dropping packs. His way there's a higher chance they'll be spread around you instead of clustering to one side when dropped as you're running around.

safnab..fix ur sig! its not in the center!

Motherless_Child
10-06-2015, 01:13 PM
safnab..fix ur sig! its not in the center!

LOL... Didn't close the tag....

Jeremiah-prince Emokpae
10-09-2015, 12:37 PM
Thanks guys helped a lot

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk