PDA

View Full Version : 2x time grand gem chance weekend......

Motherless_Child
10-06-2015, 12:20 PM
This is just a suggestion.... So.....

I just thought it would be a good idea to bring back, and keep bringing back the 2x grand gem chance weekend until gems are totally phased out..... This is due to the fact that the jewel system makes it impossible for the majority of players to obtain superb or noble jewels for their gear because of the insane prices, which is why the majority of/or all of the players are just buying 1 gems for each slot to upgrade their equipment and leaving it at that..... Buying platinum to obtain superb and/or noble jewels is not even seen as an option by many because even if you were to purchase the $89.99 plat package you'd only be able to turn that into about 1.7 mil gold, which is only a down payment on a superb or noble jewel....

This would sorta be a win-win situation for players and STS because the players will get a bit of satisfaction from the idea of being able to possibly add +7 to each individual gear slot and STS will get lots of people buying platinum to speed up the craft process in hopes of getting that grand gem.......

Motherless_Child
10-07-2015, 01:18 PM
Someone has a lot of gems stashed..

LOL... I wish... The price they are going for these days I would sell them and get $$$$$$PAID$$$$$$.... :D

Kirysaki
10-08-2015, 06:47 AM
Um, well, there are wiser ways to use Plat than directly converting it to gold :)

Motherless_Child
10-08-2015, 11:07 AM
Um, well, there are wiser ways to use Plat than directly converting it to gold :)

Yeah, like speed crafting gems to get a grand gem, which is why I posted the suggestion..... I personally would never convert plat into gold.