PDA

View Full Version : Gauntlet

Titanium
10-07-2015, 03:44 AM
Devs,

Have you ever think what's so encouraging about this event since it has the fifth edition? Maybe a recolored banner. But what actually I can do with a banner? Wear it in town for 2 hours after the event events ends. Cool ! Get a LnL ? Scorch ? oh yea ! And ankhs... lots of ankhs. But nobody does elite when you guys decided to make all farmable pieces tradeable and ready for sell to everyone, it doesn't make sense to "work for your set" since i had to sell everything i get after each run since the prices are decreasing. Same thing goes to your jewel system. Descouraging as hell. I will wait and do anything else, arena still looks promising.

I hope the sixth edition of this event comes with something more appealing ( in the token store ) for our stats and the income in game. Don't give us outdated pets.

Bluebatthing
10-07-2015, 01:18 PM
Honestly, I think gauntlet event is put in place as a "filler" event so we don't complain about not having a weekly event. With the perma-freeze of the last two bosses, I'm taking a wild guess, it helps their plat sales also as you can see, quite a few are participating. Just gotta wait for the next event, hopefully not another gauntlet.