PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | October 7, 2015

Remiem
10-07-2015, 03:28 PM
What are you going to be for Halloween?

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

Get the Halloween Fun Started Early!

Starting tomorrow in Arcane Legends, a new NPC arrives in town to get Arlor in the spirit before the Halloween Event arrives. Imhratep the Mummy will be standing in town to sell you the new Hallow's Eve crate. This is a pre-event crate (not the same as the event crates that come with the event) that drops some fun goodies, and even a little head start on your Halloween Token hunt.

These crates will be purchasable for 5 Platinum and free to open and have a chance to drop 2 new vanity sets: Brand new colors on some of your Halloween favorites like the Witch, Mummy and Reaper along with matching wing vanities. Plus, a flaming black bone armor vanity for each class. The crates also have a small chance to drop things like: Halloween Tokens, Gold, Platinum, Energy Kits and 3 different pet eggs. Come back tommorrow for the official announcement!

Game News and Updates

The Slain King Grants His Blessing

Thank you all for you great suggestions and feedback on the new Slain King legendary weapons. We've made some changes to the procs that will go into effect tomorrow, 10/8.

Slain King's Soul-Etched Axe of Tactics - Proc has been changed to: Chance to proc on hit, dealing damage and siphoning the soul of the afflicted to nearby allies for 8 seconds. This heals 5% of the players max health per tick, with an initial heal for the striking warrior that heals for damage dealt.

Slain King's Unholy Staff of Force - Proc has changed to: Chance to proc on hit, summoning two exploding Gnome skeletons. Gnome skeletons now spawn closer to the afflicted target, and deal significantly more damage than they did previously

Slain King's Corrupted Daggers of Tactics - Proc has changed to: Chance on hit to proc a barrage of meteors from the sky to enemies in the area. This one summons a barrage of 5 meteors that each deal damage slightly weaker than the player's white attack damage per hit. Each Meteor has a chance to stun for a short time.

Chaos Ensues

In addition to the above changes, Chaos Jewels will also been added as a potential drop in the Planar Tombs.

Pitra is Headed Back to A.R.S.E.S Headquarters

Starting tomorrow, Pitra from A.R.S.E.S will head back to HQ. So, if you still have any unused Pet Crate eggs that need a home, go say hello to Pitra before she's gone for good!

Coming Soon

This is Halloween, This is Halloween!

We promised teasers, and that was no trick. Here's just a little peek at a brand new pet you'll see in the Halloween 2015 event: Slobber.

Ren'gol Mobs

Thanks for your feedback on the issues players are still experiencing with the Ren'gol mobs. We are doing another pass on them and will have updates on them in the near future.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

kinzmet
10-07-2015, 03:49 PM
First!
Wow can't wait, the vanities are still re-colored though. :p

Would the Chaos jewel in planar be on Standard or Fortified or highier class already? Or it still be on the Cracked class?

oekeone
10-07-2015, 03:56 PM
Lol thank you sts

scarysmerf
10-07-2015, 03:58 PM
Ghost pet woot looks like slimer from ghost busters but sweet :)

oekeone
10-07-2015, 03:58 PM

Announcements

Starting tomorrow in Arcane Legends, a new NPC arrives in town to get Arlor in the spirit before the Halloween Event arrives. Imhratep the Mummy will be standing in town to sell you the new Hallow's Eve crate. This is a pre-event crate (not the same as the event crates that come with the event) that drops some fun goodies, and even a little head start on your Halloween Token hunt.

These crates will be purchasable for 5 Platinum and free to open and have a chance to drop 2 new vanity sets: Brand new colors on some of your Halloween favorites like the Witch, Mummy and Reaper along with matching wing vanities. Plus, a flaming black bone armor vanity for each class. The crates also have a small chance to drop things like: Halloween Tokens, Gold, Platinum, Energy Kits and 3 different pet eggs. Come back tommorrow for the official announcement!

Game News and Updates

Thank you all for you great suggestions and feedback on the new Slain King legendary weapons. We've made some changes to the procs that will go into effect tomorrow, 10/8.

Slain King's Soul-Etched Axe of Tactics - Proc has been changed to: Chance to proc on hit, dealing damage and siphoning the soul of the afflicted to nearby allies for 8 seconds. This heals 5% of the players max health per tick, with an initial heal for the striking warrior that heals for damage dealt.

Slain King's Unholy Staff of Force - Proc has changed to: Chance to proc on hit, summoning two exploding Gnome skeletons. Gnome skeletons now spawn closer to the afflicted target, and deal significantly more damage than they did previously

Slain King's Corrupted Daggers of Tactics - Proc has changed to: Chance on hit to proc a barrage of meteors from the sky to enemies in the area. This one summons a barrage of 5 meteors that each deal damage slightly weaker than the player's white attack damage per hit. Each Meteor has a chance to stun for a short time.

Chaos Ensues

In addition to the above changes, Chaos Jewels will also been added as a potential drop in the Planar Tombs.

Starting tomorrow, Pitra from A.R.S.E.S will head back to HQ. So, if you still have any unused Pet Crate eggs that need a home, go say hello to Pitra before she's gone for good!

Coming Soon

We promised teasers, and that was no trick. Here's just a little peek at a brand new pet you'll see in the Halloween 2015 event: Slobber.

Ren'gol Mobs

Thanks for your feedback on the issues players are still experiencing with the Ren'gol mobs. We are doing another pass on them and will have updates on them in the near future.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

When does the even start tho....??????

Dex Scene
10-07-2015, 04:01 PM
para gem please

also I always loved the cuteness of the bone armor. love it when they are coming as a vanity.

Candylicks
10-07-2015, 04:07 PM
1. Which level chaos jewel? If it's boss drop a higher level jewel would be great!

2. Quality of life issue: Can you fill us in on jewel system changes? I am sure that it's coming up on your side based on our feedback. We would like to see what (if any!) changes will be implemented regarding them.

3. Quality of life issue: Current crafting slots, stash, and inventory are outdated. They worked when the game was still growing. Now we have so many more items to carry and craft. Any thoughts on expanding this for us?

Ardbeg
10-07-2015, 04:10 PM
can we have the next parts of the glintstone quest for some gear progression this season?

mesalin
10-07-2015, 04:13 PM
Nice :)

<Forgiveness>

Imsofancy
10-07-2015, 04:18 PM
Yay, two mini-me's to me company in gh.

Samer Ladiki
10-07-2015, 04:21 PM
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!

Madnex
10-07-2015, 04:25 PM
Items should stack without losing their trade-ability. They should also be able to be listed in auction in stacks (up to x99) as well. This is an integral part of the inventory that's severely lacking.

Also, an option to hide/disable on screen messages/notifications. Those five minutes of on-screen spam after you stock up in potions make me log off right there.

Awaiting the Orc Gladiator tweaks.

Ardbeg
10-07-2015, 04:30 PM
Also, an option to hide/disable on screen messages/notifications. Those five minutes of on-screen spam after you stock up in potions make me log off right there.

this is interesting. it wasn' t always that way. shouldn' t be too hard to switch it back.

hallowring
10-07-2015, 04:36 PM
i was hoping for new weps but vanities are cool to (^u^)

Detona
10-07-2015, 04:42 PM
Thank you by the sword Update Slain , welcome hallow

Shobhit Chaturvedi
10-07-2015, 04:47 PM
Extremely excited for halloween 2015!! New pet looks good but it should have good stats as well.

Motherless_Child
10-07-2015, 05:03 PM
Lol at bone armor vanities.... Pet looks cool though.....

epicrrr
10-07-2015, 05:05 PM
O well, im not really a fan of that goat head skeleton thingy as armor hahaha! o well lets just play i guess.

Maarkus
10-07-2015, 05:11 PM
Thanks for the update.

I would like to request for:

1. STS to address the prevailent classism in the game, which has been conveniently ignored

2. Gear progression, new gear with the right progression to be distributed among exising maps as boss drops to encourage farming. Dont worry about imbalance as the game is already imbalanced might aswell release gear that makes our toons progress as no matter what gear you dish out it will not solve the imbalance issue which is rooted in the skill system.

3. Combined jewel recipes to replace the reinforced and enchanted eye gems. (eg. Noble
Fury/finesse/mind combined with noble diamond to give +8str/dex/int and +27armor to replace the reinforced gems)

4. Ingame currency such as orc tags/tooth/planar fragments to be convertable to platimun to encourage farming

5. More inventory space

6. Release the remaining new mythic amulet and armor items as its been too long

7. Keep your word, integrity means a lot to players.

Thanks for reading

Ardbeg
10-07-2015, 05:14 PM
Thanks for the update.

1. STS to address the prevailent classism in the game, which has been conveniently ignored

2. Gear progression, new gear with the right progression to be distributed among exising maps as boss drops to encourage farming. Dont worry about imbalance as the game is already imbalanced might aswell release gear that makes our toons progress as no matter what gear you dish out it will not solve the imbalance issue which is rooted in the skill system.

3. Combined jewel recipes to replace the reinforced and enchanted eye gems. (eg. Noble
Fury/finesse/mind combined with noble diamond to give +8str/dex/int and +27armor to replace the reinforced gems)

4. Ingame currency such as orc tags/tooth/planar fragments to be convertable to platimun to encourage farming

5. More inventory space

Thanks for reading

out of thanks, so the best i can do is repeat :)

twoxc
10-07-2015, 05:34 PM
gear progression please, want glinstone set now. or the next piece. it's taking too long way way way too long

Ardbeg
10-07-2015, 05:38 PM
gear progression please, want glinstone set now. or the next piece. it's taking too long way way way too long

gogogo glintstone set!

Xseventier
10-07-2015, 05:42 PM
Wtf slobber 😊 Show stat? :/

Zeus
10-07-2015, 05:42 PM
You should release both pieces of mythic gear already. It's taking wayyyy too long. It should be one piece released a week. :/

Kakashis
10-07-2015, 05:47 PM
Would like more inventory space and to see SNS as a token pet.

Ssneakykills
10-07-2015, 05:53 PM
Please stop recolouring the the same vanitys over and over again please

Xseventier
10-07-2015, 05:55 PM
Only the color is modified ...😣

Avaree
10-07-2015, 06:00 PM
Thanks for the update.

5. More inventory space

Thanks for reading

+10 to the above (out of thanks)

Imhotepx
10-07-2015, 06:10 PM
Hello, when pendant and armor mythic 46 come?
We need extend more thats 500/500 inventory and satchel many new item jewel,fang,rune,insignia, vanity, armor,energy kits etc,we very full
Ty

illwilly
10-07-2015, 06:12 PM
Thanks for the update.

5. More inventory space

Thanks for reading

Right on. +1

chinita_doll
10-07-2015, 06:20 PM
aside from all the events, vanities, and glinstone set, i really hope that you can do something about the lag. ping spikes has been extreme lately and it's not fun playing events or farming for glinstone set with that kind of ping.

Dex Putra
10-07-2015, 07:10 PM
batter u make ULLER in vanity ...! LOL with fire .put fire in head ...like ghost riders

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

twoxc
10-07-2015, 07:14 PM
after the glinstone helmet was release, the ring was release 2 weeks after. now it's been 3 week and pendant still not here. it's taking extremely too long

Jazzi
10-07-2015, 07:25 PM
Please refer to Maarkus' post for what we need. Please stop recoloring vanities 3-4 times. It is just too much.
Please fix game breaking bugs in Ren'gol maps.
Please add the promised new loot to the elite Ren'gol maps.
Tyvm for your consideration!

sevenpain
10-07-2015, 07:54 PM
Thanks for the update.

5. More inventory space

Thanks for reading

Isnt +8 for each stat gonna be too op?
How about just +4 str/int/dex jewel

Novyaj Zeanreh
10-07-2015, 08:07 PM
we want SNS to be purchasable with tokens please!
20k tokens to be fair to all rich out there.
#notmethough

will0
10-07-2015, 08:13 PM
trolling SNS and this pet is suppose to be an exclusive event pet now in massive lock .. and now people want to be token purchasable.. and increase % on loot table asking too much ainit ?

codered
10-07-2015, 08:17 PM
I love the pet ,xD

acewasabi
10-07-2015, 08:39 PM
Slobber looks cool, even if he is a Blinky recolour :banana:

vawaid
10-07-2015, 08:57 PM
the new halloween pet must be green and disgusting. Don't make it cute :-P

Oursizes
10-07-2015, 09:07 PM
Isnt +8 for each stat gonna be too op?
How about just +4 str/int/dex jewel

Dont worry it will help people compete against your 15 eye 3 para(or whatever it is) gears.

Shackler
10-07-2015, 09:42 PM
Any news about mythic weapons? Will there be L46 Bonesaw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hpmyname
10-07-2015, 09:59 PM
Mythic weapon for twinks more better ^______^

Cody Black
10-07-2015, 10:11 PM
Why do you keep ignoring the issue with warriors?

Tabeer Amin
10-08-2015, 12:44 AM
Increase stash and inventory space....too much to carry now
And bring new gem like para gem,make it tradable and don't make its stats stackable..so people using 2 or 3 para items won't affect from this

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

ternuk
10-08-2015, 01:04 AM
nice bt I hv no plats....:(

Golem
10-08-2015, 01:38 AM
Where is new l46 mythic weapons?

andsrrf
10-08-2015, 02:46 AM
these vanity's not 🙀

andsrrf
10-08-2015, 02:52 AM
1 these vanity's? Really? I was pretty excited waiting for something better, but this? discouraged
2 more space in inventory
3 pets are cool, but already it's time to stop investing in so many pets, it's time to invest in mythics weapons or new arcanes, we are expecting from the beginning of expansion and so far NOTHING, not a word. It would be nice if at least talk about it

extrapayah
10-08-2015, 03:16 AM
i prefer the head vanity also show our original faces/ears...

and probably sts can make something like if the player turn on the option to hide our helmet, make the vanity become half open mask/helm or circlet, if the player turn the option off, the head vanity should cover all the face/hide the hair

Kinhdoanh
10-08-2015, 03:48 AM
*sigh* Recolored vanities again.. Now i just care about the new pet, it looks kind cool :) hope the stats and aa dont suck like the potato stampy =_=

Dex Scene
10-08-2015, 03:58 AM
*sigh* Recolored vanities again.. Now i just care about the new pet, it looks kind cool :) hope the stats and aa dont suck like the potato stampy =_=
Remember that the vanities are just a Pre Halloween goodies. They are not the EVENT stuffs.

Mel030
10-08-2015, 04:06 AM
When is halloween starting?

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

Armani Boi
10-08-2015, 05:03 AM
STS read and read, think, consider and do the necessary action please.

Thanks for the update.

5. More inventory space

Thanks for reading

Lastmind
10-08-2015, 05:22 AM
Remember that the vanities are just a Pre Halloween goodies. They are not the EVENT stuffs.

Exactly. They also mentioned new gear in another post.

Azrizal Rahimy
10-08-2015, 05:35 AM
Para Gem have to come back and tradeable

savaage
10-08-2015, 05:54 AM
Please make the bosses easier to the common players this event cuz previous Halloween event bosses were much harder and it required to have maxed out twink lvl gears and pets just to kill them. I guess this event wouldn't be solely for twinks alone but rather for every common players.

Dimitrian
10-08-2015, 06:36 AM
I hope i'm not the only one who thinks Halloween 2015 will be Usoth 2.0.

Iots
10-08-2015, 06:42 AM
*sigh* re-coloured vanities

ledtoa
10-08-2015, 06:57 AM
Why Not Give us Gender Vanity for our Characters. There is guys who plays Rogues too.

Xdumbx
10-08-2015, 07:14 AM
Thanks, the pet looks like me. Sts make new vanitys sometime not just recolored ones. :).

Arcanedragon
10-08-2015, 08:13 AM
The witch,reaper and mummy vanities have been in the Halloween event since 2013 and they've been recolored over and over again since then.I think we should get newer ones ,even if there are more vanities from Halloween this year. Same to the other events.

debitmandiri
10-08-2015, 08:42 AM
Next i want to see

2 orc tags = cracked main stat jewel

extrapayah
10-08-2015, 08:58 AM

Ren'gol Mobs

What's Next?

please also bring the consideration of rengol mobs to normal rengol maps

and i'd like to see:

1. shared/common pet stable :D, and make gold pet by having certain item in inventory, so having a certain item will change the appearance of the pet into gold one, please refer to link in my signature :D
2. better inventory UI, which should be easy to manage even if we have 1k inventory slot
3. larger stash, most games have larger stash capacity compared to their inventory... why not AL? also better UI for stash
4. give tank a better resistance to debuff, stuns, pulls, could be pve only immunity to pulls, quick recovery from stuns, etc
5. slight buff to glintstone set, difference of 10 str between rogue's helm and padded cap is a lot, 10 attribute means 2 character level difference.
6. also reconsider the new stat distribution on gears, e.g. padded cap of brutality vs padded cap of potency, one give you 30 str, the other give you 19 int, although it is different attribute, but the only means to get attribute is by level up, and 11 attribute difference is a lot, ideal case is each attribute should give same worth to each class, so does each skill, or else there is no reason in making we have 3 attributes, and 8 skills to learn, and giving us points to allocate, because there is (almost) a definite best attribute and best skill to choose
7. either add the method to get orc fangs, increase its drop rate, or reduce requirement of orcsbane vial, and reduce unnecessary long crafting time of orcsbane vial
8. also i agree that there shouldn't be any junk jewels, it should be an option given to players to choose, so, make each jewel has equal worth, and make them dropped in all maps, but distributed in different map of the same bracket, e.g. brackenridge map 1 for jewel A and B, brackenridge map 2 for jewel C and D, and higher tier jewel in higher level maps or elite, with this, twinks can farm jewel that is appropriate for their levels at reasonable time, and so do endgamers
9. exchange event for exchanging gems to jewel, before making them unsocketable / stop the scaling on next expansion
10. increase shady and surge drop rate >.<, pls

lot of requests :P, thanks before

P.S. each dex give you 0.025 critical, and each noble lightning gives you 0.84 critical, so a noble lightning gives critical value equal to more than 30 dex

Ssneakykills
10-08-2015, 09:32 AM
Thanks for the update.

5. More inventory space

Thanks for reading

Coudnt of said that better myself

Haligali
10-08-2015, 10:13 AM
shared pet stable

omg

free 2k plat to every account like on beta and free beer also.

is it hard to understand why never gona happen? so annoying reading this 1000000000x times from you, please stop.

Candylicks
10-08-2015, 10:27 AM
omg

is it hard to understand why never gona happen? so annoying reading this 1000000000x times from you, please stop.

Free beer? Hello best idea ever!

extrapayah
10-08-2015, 10:30 AM
omg

why the negativity? sts is not a bunch of idiots who do what everyone says without thinking, isn't it?

Thrindal
10-08-2015, 10:33 AM

Surprised nobody has noted the obvious comparison to Slobber...

Edward Coug
10-08-2015, 11:22 AM
Surprised nobody has noted the obvious comparison to Slobber...

Check the fifth post.

kananaskis
10-08-2015, 04:01 PM
Nice update on adding chaos jewels to planar tombs and improving Slain King weapons' procs.

Certainly some improvement to warriors in pve is important and there has been many useful suggestions from expert warriors in the forums. Running elites with a good tank is a pleasure and there should be distinct advantages to doing so.

Scaling up all elites: lots of ideas have been put forward here too. Perhaps scale all old elites to 41 as a prelude to scaling at least some to 46 from each world area. The scaling to 46 with additional loot could be rolled out incrementally in updates. Anyway, would love to see something like that. Scaling old elites would add a lot to the game.

Motherless_Child
10-08-2015, 04:27 PM
Nice update on adding chaos jewels to planar tombs and improving Slain King weapons' procs.

Certainly some improvement to warriors in pve is important and there has been many useful suggestions from expert warriors in the forums. Running elites with a good tank is a pleasure and there should be distinct advantages to doing so.

Scaling up all elites: lots of ideas have been put forward here too. Perhaps scale all old elites to 41 as a prelude to scaling at least some to 46 from each world area. The scaling to 46 with additional loot could be rolled out incrementally in updates. Anyway, would love to see something like that. Scaling old elites would add a lot to the game.

What's the point of scaling old elites when no one runs them in the first place, except maybe some of the newer people who may already find them impossible to run at their current level of difficulty? Just curious, that's all.....

epicrrr
10-08-2015, 06:28 PM
Sts please make the Burning bone helm eye glow.

kananaskis
10-08-2015, 06:30 PM
What's the point of scaling old elites when no one runs them in the first place, except maybe some of the newer people who may already find them impossible to run at their current level of difficulty? Just curious, that's all.....

Scaling up old elite maps with the addition of reasons to run (new loot for example) would add variety and challenges to the game. Each world map area has unique mob configurations and boss attacks that can only be experienced when these maps are at their full difficulty.

Forumers like Serancha and Dalmony have made interesting proposals in the past around scaling up old elites and normally any thread on the subject generates enthusiastic responses.

These reasons are why I added it as one of the things I'd like to see next/in the future of the game.

Austella
10-08-2015, 08:47 PM
Just wanna know when it starts :(

*sobbing*

nathan2693
10-08-2015, 11:27 PM
I hope i'm not the only one who thinks Halloween 2015 will be Usoth 2.0.

OMG pls noooooooooooooooo lol

Titanium
10-09-2015, 03:41 AM
1. shared/common pet stable :D,

Yes ! I want to share my pets with my friendlist. Any sns user who reads this, add me in game !

Untung
10-09-2015, 05:32 AM
Yes ! I want to share my pets with my friendlist. Any sns user who reads this, add me in game !

I have sns, the squirrel brothers. They are so mighty, aren't they?

Swtdvl
10-09-2015, 11:35 AM
Nice!!!
Can we have the pet stats plz...

acewasabi
10-09-2015, 05:06 PM
Thanks STS nice lil pre-event event :)

soon
10-09-2015, 06:48 PM
After upgrading the Slain King weapon for Rogue was pretty cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM7eqHNRfIY

kinzmet
10-10-2015, 01:48 AM
After upgrading the Slain King weapon for Rogue was pretty cool.

The mages should have that meteor as skill instead of proc on a rogue weapon :'(

Kakashis
10-10-2015, 02:39 AM
The proc is relatively rare and what rogue uses daggers xD

Amokaachi
10-10-2015, 06:50 AM

Announcements

Game News and Updates

Chaos Ensues

Coming Soon

Ren'gol Mobs

What's Next?

What are the stats of these Slain King's Legendary Weapons?

Hudrery
10-10-2015, 01:10 PM
I hope the halloween will start soon but I hope It will start this wednesday...

Zeuife
10-10-2015, 03:26 PM
:-) cool thanks of info

Imsofancy
10-10-2015, 07:37 PM
I would very much like to know where A.R.S.E.S.'s HQ is.

soon
10-10-2015, 10:10 PM
What are the stats of these Slain King's Legendary Weapons?

Here. The Proc outdated.

http://i.imgur.com/7blFTE1.png

soon
10-10-2015, 10:40 PM
The mages should have that meteor as skill instead of proc on a rogue weapon :'(

Almost every mage skill do stun. Do not take a toy from the Rogue.

Bidiel
10-11-2015, 09:37 AM
Grats for the new pet it looks really awesome!!!

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190L mediante Tapatalk

Kill keeper
10-11-2015, 01:39 PM
Awesome work STS but I do agree with some people on this thread a new or advanced form of para should be added to this years Halloween event I don't know if you guys will read this but I hope so never the less really awesome job guys keep up the golden work 😎

Arcanedragon
10-12-2015, 08:35 AM
I hope the Halloween Event's platinum tier award will be good and actually worth it unlike Ursoth's(Wings and a title is nothing compared to other known platinum tier rewards such as Eyes or Paras) I think players should be rewarded more for their hard work to climb all the way to platinum tier. Even if the prize wont be a new gem/jewel, it should be something worth the effort, hopefully it is a new gem/jewel though.Ursoth's gold tier award was more worth it than platinum tier. Dont want their to be an Ursoth 2.0 like others have said.

Guild
10-13-2015, 09:48 AM
What we want next are new vanities and not recolored ones :P

Guild
10-13-2015, 09:54 AM
Gold Slobber will be leaderboard award for event...again just a recolor ._. Can you make a vanity or a banner instead?

Jdwhiskey
10-13-2015, 05:41 PM
couple of are warriors are punch attacking with sword in hand, seems like yall fixed the skysmash now normal attacking is buged. Also i the new arcane pet stampy is not doing damage when it tantrums pve or pvp

Hudrery
10-14-2015, 08:06 AM
I hope so that rogue have the male version... 😁

Lisa Crossgrove
10-14-2015, 09:46 AM
Love the parastone. Please bring it back. Also, think of the ladies that play this game. Bring on pinks and purples for armors and weapons. Lol just saying

Remiem
10-14-2015, 05:59 PM
new post is up! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?268418-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-October-14-2015