PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on what to buy with my 30 platinum???

2TRiCKy
05-16-2011, 04:21 AM
Uhhh idk what to buy with my platinum. Im a lvl 25 bird btw full dex. I was thinking some new maps but which ones?? Help please!

KaotiicxDream
05-16-2011, 04:35 AM
The main spine is free now but some maps are still buy able with plat...

Skeller Krunch Returns is always good instead of Ancient Swamps.
Sandstone Caves is pretty nice if you want the new gear.

You can also save your plat for example more character slots or re specs :-)

Hope this help bud ;-)

Redbridge
05-16-2011, 07:39 AM
I would have to agree.... There's plenty of things to spend the PLAT on but might be best to wait and see.

The decision between buying new content (maps) or buying a second alt is one that you'll only be able to answer once you get to that boredom barrier that everyone hits eventually. Its different for everyone and might not happen til your lvl49!!! (You'd have to be very keen to not get a little bored of the grind to lvl50)

Don't spend PLAT on gear (before buying maps or new characters) from the various stores as the game provides plenty of gear all the way upto lvl50. Its a common misconception that you must have the best gear, but you really don't HAVE to have it.

My personal choice would be wait a while and then buy a second character and level that for a while. It's great going through the game again...

Enjoy

spookytooth
05-16-2011, 07:52 AM
also, the Best gear in the game is farmed not bought so id definately think hard about buyin plat gear. Vanity items r cool tho. I like to save plat for updates and content releases cause u never know whats coming up around the corner.

KingGiant
05-16-2011, 09:33 AM
Ide say use some get a new face and a vanity to customize your look. Save the 20 or 15 remaining plat for future content or respecs and new character slots. Going thru the game again is definitely a fun thing after you have one char to 50-55 range.

Zeusofire
05-16-2011, 10:58 AM
Honestly, you can do alot with 30 plat, I would suggest customization because it tells alot about who you are, eventually however you will need to buy the remaining dungeons and possibly character/inventory/auction/whatever I am missing slots. You will most likely need to buy more plat to buy all of this. First decide how you like the game, play with other people, once your sure you wanna continue, and i promise you you will, spend the big ten bucks and buy whatever you want. just to let you know I havent needed to buy any plat for well over a month, the free plat provides an adaquate amount for dungeons and some respecs. be wise with how you buy. I hope my advise helped.

Pandamoni
05-16-2011, 01:59 PM
I usually spend plat on vanity items (big love, big luck, etc), special items like the mystery armor and helm of persistence, new characters, inventory slots, special dungeons like the holiday dungeon. I'm also planning on spending some on Blackstar when it comes out. The possibilities are endless!!!

Adana
05-16-2011, 02:55 PM
i'd wait for the release of blackstar - plat will be transferred there ;)