PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Remove boss pre-fight camera overflight

Jaffakex
10-08-2015, 10:15 AM
It was a nice pre-fight scene the first time we saw it, but now it's just annoying. And it is flawed, since you as a player get disconected - you can't manage your character, but the game is not paused. NPCs still hit you and hurl bombs.
This results in stuns and sometimes deaths, since you cant even heal yourself when there is a boss camera overflight.

Kinhdoanh
10-08-2015, 10:21 AM
I think the game is really paused during the prefight scene, because me and my friends never get hit by a mobs during the scene, if bombs are thrown before the scene, they will be still here but not explode during the scene yet, they only explode after that scene a while i think :/

extrapayah
10-08-2015, 11:10 AM
agree, the 'disable camera effect' option should disable this pre-fight scene... yet it doesn't...

Edward Coug
10-08-2015, 11:19 AM
Some players called for more cut scenes. I lobbied against it because of this exact scenario and the inevitable lag increase. At least it's only on the regular Ren'gol maps. Sure wish they'd get rid of it.

Motherless_Child
10-08-2015, 11:27 AM
It was a nice pre-fight scene the first time we saw it, but now it's just annoying. And it is flawed, since you as a player get disconected - you can't manage your character, but the game is not paused. NPCs still hit you and hurl bombs.
This results in stuns and sometimes deaths, since you cant even heal yourself when there is a boss camera overflight.

LOL... I hate it when that happens..... Mostly done by dumb warriors....

Jaffakex
10-09-2015, 05:23 AM
I think the game is really paused during the prefight scene, because me and my friends never get hit by a mobs during the scene, if bombs are thrown before the scene, they will be still here but not explode during the scene yet, they only explode after that scene a while i think :/
This could be the case but it is still annoying since AI seems paused just for a second. Whenxe player is paused even during camera fly-by. You cant move until camera returns to its native position and you can see mobs already moving.