PDA

View Full Version : Auto sell feature?

catccaatt
05-16-2011, 08:36 AM
Is there someone else or only me feeling that selling worthless item is too troublesome. Is there someone willing to wear only green or white gears when around lv 45? There are so many good pink gear with low price on CS. Everytime I spent a round in AO3 I got lots of green trashes.

Is it a good idea to create a feature that can auto sell item under some threshold? Many games has that feature.

romgar1
05-16-2011, 10:24 AM
Actually a good idea. Have an item lock function and then a sell all. But then people would forget to lock some rare pink and ask for it back. Maybe it would never autosell pinks. Just purples and down.

Darkfader
05-16-2011, 10:33 AM
Well it is good idea but have bad sides...

There is good and rare items which are non pinks, and even you do some sort of item lock system it would make big job for sts because retrieving items which are accidently liquidated.

catccaatt
05-16-2011, 11:23 AM
Well it is good idea but have bad sides...

There is good and rare items which are non pinks, and even you do some sort of item lock system it would make big job for sts because retrieving items which are accidently liquidated.

Yeah, that is why I said "threshold". Could be more than one threhold: color, level or quest item and so on.

JaytB
05-16-2011, 02:47 PM
Personally, I think it's a great idea. I've been wanting a feature like this since when I started really.

For example, a setting that needs to be activated EVERY time (as to avoid forgetting to turn it off) when you enter a dungeon. Like 'auto-liquidate green items and lower'... If you'd see an item drop that you didn't want to liquidate, you could simply 'recover' it to your inventory, in the same way the current system allows you to recover liquidated items.

Register
05-18-2011, 03:41 PM
sounds cool but then people with a bunch of auction slots would be able to sell those worthless items for more money than just liquidating in inventory because they would still have other slots to sell loot with.
But its a good idea! Nice