PDA

View Full Version : Best PvP Lvl?

Devrail
10-08-2015, 09:22 PM
Pvp thread is inactive so I thought Id ask here. What do you think is the best lvl to pvp at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dex Scene
10-08-2015, 11:06 PM
Level 46 anyday

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Arrowz
10-08-2015, 11:07 PM
Pvp thread is inactive so I thought Id ask here. What do you think is the best lvl to pvp at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

depends on what class u wanna play and if u like oneshots or not

Visiting
10-08-2015, 11:29 PM
46 if you like having to think fast, play in sync with your team, planning around the plans that the enemy team is planning around your previously planned plans (in other words strategizing), and just having an all around hardcore PVP experience.
Choose a low level 1-20 if you like much slower but more articulate ( according to twinks on the forums) Pvp fight(s).

Arrowz
10-08-2015, 11:36 PM
46 if you like having to think fast, play in sync with your team, planning around the plans that the enemy team is planning around your previously planned plans (in other words strategizing), and just having an all around hardcore PVP experience.
Choose a low level 1-20 if you like much slower but more articulate ( according to twinks on the forums) Pvp fight(s).

Says the one who claims twink fights are 10 minutes long, gf

Visiting
10-09-2015, 12:46 AM

Are you saying that a twink fight can't go on for 10 minutes? Because, at level 5 I had plenty of stalemates that lasted 10+ minutes, the higher the level the faster the fight applies here ofc.

Titanium
10-09-2015, 12:52 AM
Are you saying that a twink fight can't go on for 10 minutes? Because, at level 5 I had plenty of stalemates that lasted 10+ minutes, the higher the level the faster the fight applies here ofc.

I have to stop you right here. Please never talk about twink pvp. It's a very sensible subject. I only warn you before 100 twinks will jump on you claiming we ( endgamers ) are bunch of nubs who spam skills . Also we have nub kdr 4/3 ( fx 20k kills 15k deaths ) which proves their point. Please don't talk about twinks for your own foruming safety.

Hail TWINKS !

xnorwayx
10-09-2015, 01:06 AM
I have to stop you right here. Please never talk about twink pvp. It's a very sensible subject. I only warn you before 100 twinks will jump on you claiming we ( endgamers ) are bunch of nubs who spam skills . Also we have nub kdr 4/3 ( fx 20k kills 15k deaths ) which proves their point. Please don't talk about twinks for your own foruming safety.

Hail TWINKS !

Don't understand, why you are hating on twink that much. You have 3/4 kdr not Becouse you are noob, but Becouse endgame is 1 shots between rogues and few combos against tanks. The first, who crits win(also the one, who is out gearing opponent).

Titanium
10-09-2015, 01:22 AM
Don't understand, why you are hating on twink that much. You have 3/4 kdr not Becouse you are noob, but Becouse endgame is 1 shots between rogues and few combos against tanks. The first, who crits win(also the one, who is out gearing opponent).

Well, i don't hate twinking. I only gave my friend an advice to quit discussing about twinking/twink fights. Everybody knows twinks are awesome. Let's don't go off-topic on this thread.

Chose level 15 ! Best pvp experience eva' , you will not get bored.

Alhuntrazeck
10-09-2015, 07:02 AM
That and the fact that twinking is largely consisted of farming players who come into PvP for the first time. Getting to endgame takes serious dedication. Don't get that many new players here.

It may have changed since then but when I twinked at 10, a rogue and I vsed and it was a tie; we were both reduced to spamming auto attack waiting for the mana regen. Fun :eek:

Hail
10-09-2015, 07:12 AM
That and the fact that twinking is largely consisted of farming players who come into PvP for the first time. Getting to endgame takes serious dedication. Don't get that many new players here.

That and the fact endgaming largely consisted of farming legendary players who try to compete with top-geared players, only to get one shot or spawned.

^sounds really sarcastic but it is the truth. In the end every level has its flaws and what level you want to play at is purely based on your chosen play style. The higher you go, the faster the kills, the more the deaths.

OP if you have the time, I would suggest trying every 5 or so levels. This would allow you to choose what level YOU like not what level OTHERS like.

Visiting
10-09-2015, 07:31 AM
That and the fact endgaming largely consisted of farming legendary players who try to compete with top-geared players, only to get one shot or spawned.

^sounds really sarcastic but it is the truth. In the end every level has its flaws and what level you want to play at is purely based on your chosen play style. The higher you go, the faster the kills, the more the deaths.

OP if you have the time, I would suggest trying every 5 or so levels. This would allow you to choose what level YOU like not what level OTHERS like.

While endgame may have just been farming legendary geared nabs, it certainly isn't like that now that everyone and their mother has geared up to some extent. I'm not saying everyone is on the same gear level but, it's certainly much closer than it was during the past few seasons making endgame a lot more based on individual skill and strategy instead of gear as it previously was.

Titanium
10-09-2015, 07:37 AM

We ( endgamers ) chose to pvp only because we can farm legendary players. I don't why we have such bad kdrs at the end of the day when twinksters besides their incredible skill farming para users which are nekroed up they have 5000 kills and 200 deaths. We better suit up, get all our arcanes and practice more.

Arrowz
10-09-2015, 07:43 AM
We ( endgamers ) chose to pvp only because we can farm legendary players. I don't why we have such bad kdrs at the end of the day when twinksters besides their incredible skill farming para users which are nekroed up they have 5000 kills and 200 deaths. We better suit up, get all our arcanes and practice more.

Really? U think the amount of arcanes has only increased at endgame? Oncemore showing how little u people actually know about twinks.

And as for kdr, maybe u should read this again.

Your right, twinks do kills noobs. But how does this differ in anyway from killing legendary users at endgame? Its exactly the same. So endgame players(im not saying u r one of them) who act like they are so innocent are full of ____ tbh.

Your also right that twinks can easily have a good kdr. This is where people's big misunderstanding comes from. Endgame is far more populated than any individual twink bracket. There are a lot more maxed out players at endgame than at twinks. I have a maxed out rogue at lvl 17 and 90%(bit of an overestimate but the point still stands) of my deaths are from ganging. The rest are from dying in fair wars/vs but when I join a room, i know im stronger than most everyone else in there. Triple the amount of players at my lvl and there are 3 times as many people that can fight me on an equal basis. Additionally, due to absurd scaling of dmg into endgame, one little mistake can result in a death. Even if ur team is winning and is undeniably better than the other team, ur still likely to die a significant amount of times. The best players are still going to have a lot of deaths. At twinks, the dmg is lower and u wont get oneshot so u can farm ur opponent without giving up many kills at all. Just this past week i had a 5v5 and the final score was 99-3.

The difference in kdrs between twinks and endgame is due to fundamental differences between the levels. Its simply easier to have a good kdr as an upper echelon twink than as an endgame player.

That being said, you can't try to compare twinks to endgame and use kdr as a justification to say one requires more skill. Twink players can suck at endgame, endgame players can suck at twinks. Although they are within the same aspect of the game(pvp), they are fundamentally different. Its like comparing apples to oranges because they're both fruit.

epicrrr
10-09-2015, 07:49 AM
46 then die before you can say yolo.

Titanium
10-09-2015, 07:54 AM
Really? U think the amount of arcanes has only increased at endgame? Oncemore showing how little u people actually know about twinks.

And as for kdr, maybe u should read this again.

Don't get me wrong. I do love twinking. Someone showed me the light , you know. These 2 potato endgamers have no idea how hard is to twink. You have to manage your mana. You know how hard that is? I don't know to manage my mana at endgame. People are messing with me in pvp about it. But im cool. Im trying to become better. I think we have bad kdrs cause we are getting farmed by other nekro users. Actually we are running after each other in pvp " aha , he has no nekro's shield, time to farm this paper " .

Ssneakykills
10-09-2015, 08:10 AM
15 ( clashes are most fun )
46 ( only like team death match )

Xdumbx
10-09-2015, 09:20 AM
Pvp has so much drama atm lol, you can see it leaking on this thread :3. I would recommend lvl 46 if you are experienced in pvp. If you are not, I would recommend starting lvl 10, then lvl to 15>16>17. Then maybe to lvl 23. Then just lvl to 46 and do that lvl.

Dex Scene
10-09-2015, 12:30 PM
46 level PvP is not full of weak legendary players.
I would say Iam yet to see an endgame arena mostly full of barney user wearing fatality or warfare sets having no idea and running in ctf like its some of temple run games.

One random endgame arena will always have atleast one ore two good pvp-er in other side and trust me they won't just stand and see you eating the foods.

Bottom line Endgame and Twink both need skills and have their positive and negative sides.
But Endgame does really have far less nub farming/eating foods and since the population in here is alot more its more appealing to me.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

butterspar
10-09-2015, 12:39 PM
Go to every level, 1-46 :D

Serillia
10-12-2015, 10:47 AM

It may have changed since then but when I twinked at 10, a rogue and I vsed and it was a tie; we were both reduced to spamming auto attack waiting for the mana regen. Fun :eek:

Who you such big spik of twinks? You no clue about twinking. you haz only twinked at lvl 8,10,15,17,21,23,26,28,31,33,36,40,41. Yon think dis make you pro. I haz twinked at lvl 46, I higher than you.
#Lohgeecz!

Xdumbx
10-12-2015, 01:07 PM
I would go 15 or 10. 15 is the best for clash, but has A LOT of drama. I dont like endgame pvp cuz fights are to fast :3.

Drakonit
10-12-2015, 06:10 PM

Or if you only want a full rogue team and one shot everyone and get a ton of death because you never saw your opponent coming and have no chance to kill him.

Visiting
10-12-2015, 06:21 PM
Or if you only want a full rogue team and one shot everyone and get a ton of death because you never saw your opponent coming and have no chance to kill him.

A full rogue team NEVER works in the end. They'll run out of mana and be easy pickings even if they win the first bout.

Oezheasate
10-12-2015, 07:00 PM
Arrowz i have to break ur bubble uve made up about endgame, its very rare to see a room where there arent at least 2arc rings on each side or nekro. At endgame u dont encounter many rooms, ive stayed for a short while at lvl 15 and comparing those two, there is much more food at lvl 15 then at lvl 46. This hits me hardest because for me as a tank i never find a room to farm them 1 v 1.

Edit: Talking bout ctf here, i dont tdm much so cant speak bout that.

Sweetkitty
10-12-2015, 07:48 PM
For me I enjoy PvP at lower level really cuz it's not so fast. I tried on my 41 and was farmed for real. The higher lvl you go the faster the clashes go. I would recommend you consider the different tiers of jewels and the pet ability upgrades if you decide to use twink.

Titanium
10-13-2015, 12:16 AM
twinks are OP (on forums).

makes me laugh each time im reading this.

Excuses
10-13-2015, 12:15 PM
Drama everywhere. Lol

Arrowz
10-13-2015, 04:12 PM
Arrowz i have to break ur bubble uve made up about endgame, its very rare to see a room where there arent at least 2arc rings on each side or nekro. At endgame u dont encounter many rooms, ive stayed for a short while at lvl 15 and comparing those two, there is much more food at lvl 15 then at lvl 46. This hits me hardest because for me as a tank i never find a room to farm them 1 v 1.

Edit: Talking bout ctf here, i dont tdm much so cant speak bout that.

gj summing up what i said and saying u disagree with me. l2read pls

Imsofancy
10-13-2015, 04:22 PM
A full rogue team NEVER works in the end. They'll run out of mana and be easy pickings even if they win the first bout.

LOL, I can imagine them fighting each other over mana packs xD

Visiting
10-13-2015, 04:50 PM
LOL, I can imagine them fighting each other over mana packs xD

This pretty much sums it up XD

Oezheasate
10-13-2015, 05:06 PM
gj summing up what i said and saying u disagree with me. l2read pls

Pride very much? U said the percentage of noobs in in pvp is the same at lvl 17 as at lvl 46 and thats wrong, at least regarding ctf, there is much more "food" to be found at lvl 17 then at lvl 46.

Scythwarlord
10-14-2015, 01:33 AM
10 13 and 15

Private messge me for nego..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Allows.
10-15-2015, 09:52 AM
Who you such big spik of twinks? You no clue about twinking. you haz only twinked at lvl 8,10,15,17,21,23,26,28,31,33,36,40,41. Yon think dis make you pro. I haz twinked at lvl 46, I higher than you.
#Lohgeecz!

If i was STS i would have banned you from forums already.

Skvll
10-15-2015, 11:43 AM
1-20s is the baby brackets cause lower dmg and you can survive more the fights are longer even arrows you try to disagree with me posted vids that are 9 mins LONG that is SPED UP FOR THE WHOLE CLIPS so technically speaking I was right? That low levels is the baby brackets.
If you want a challenge and not limited with skill points like the [ baby brackets ] I suggest you play 21-46 it's that simple once again lmfao
Everyone here is repeating what I've been saying on a similar forum zzzzz. Please don't get offended by facts. Someone tried to vs me and thought it'll make a difference about what I was saying about his/her baby bracket and guess what that player got farmed by my tank in vs 6-1 and ended up selling his/gear and quitting the lvl 23s bracket due to our guild wars just like majority of you baby bracket players do when you reach 23s pvp...gg to that forum trash talker hope you come back some day :(.....delete this thread people get all up in their feelings about this touchy subject lmaoooooo...oh and hi to all the baby bracket players I love your amazing kdr!

Payed
10-15-2015, 12:02 PM
1-20s is the baby brackets cause lower dmg and you can survive more the fights are longer even arrows you try to disagree with me posted vids that are 9 mins LONG that is SPED UP FOR THE WHOLE CLIPS so technically speaking I was right? That low levels is the baby brackets.
If you want a challenge and not limited with skill points like the [ baby brackets ] I suggest you play 21-46 it's that simple once again lmfao
Everyone here is repeating what I've been saying on a similar forum zzzzz. Please don't get offended by facts. Someone tried to vs me and thought it'll make a difference about what I was saying about his/her baby bracket and guess what that player got farmed by my tank in vs 6-1 and ended up selling his/gear and quitting the lvl 23s bracket due to our guild wars just like majority of you baby bracket players do when you reach 23s pvp...gg to that forum trash talker hope you come back some day :(.....delete this thread people get all up in their feelings about this touchy subject lmaoooooo...oh and hi to all the baby bracket players I love your amazing kdr!

Lel to this.

Caiahar
10-15-2015, 01:41 PM
What level is endgame lmao

Zylx
10-15-2015, 02:50 PM

I've had lv8 clashes last 30mins

Oezheasate
10-15-2015, 07:23 PM
Endgame is the best pvp bracket