PDA

View Full Version : Planarite Ingot for the Glintstone Amulet

Sfubi
10-08-2015, 10:49 PM
devs please tell us you will improve the stats of the glintstone amulet now that you require a planarite ingot on top of everything else we have to farm our fingers to the bone....

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/zabe1965/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-10-08-23-00-57_zpshwzjjf4q.png

YOU ASK TOO MUCH

Zeus
10-08-2015, 11:18 PM
LOL! Agreed! I saw this and was like: "are you serious?" -_-

Kingofninjas
10-09-2015, 12:26 AM
Solution: Stop at the mythic helm. It is conveniently the first item of the quest and the only one that offers any significant stat improvement. The lvl 43 mythic armor works just fine IMO, and the 46 mythic armor isn't worth going through 750 orc tags and a small fortune in runes and fangs to get to, just to be disappointed with a lousy set bonus.

Faliziaga
10-09-2015, 01:14 AM
On the one hand it seems arbitrary and illogical that after 2 recipes without planar ingredients all of a sudden a planarite ingot is being needed for the third part of the mythic set, but on the other hand ingredients like runes and cryogem fragments can be obtained so easily that the only thing to farm were the fangs and now the planar fragments. Thus we can all enjoy the padded out planar tombs.

Sfubi
10-09-2015, 05:57 AM
This thread is not a whine it is a statement of fact.

Candylicks
10-09-2015, 06:04 AM
wow, lol.

More whiners.

just enjoy it. If you don't like it, don't farm or craft it.
The forums are a place to bring ideas and suggest things we would like to have looked at. Stating opinion isn't whining especially because most of us are basically underwhelmed by the mythic set.

Jm2c.

Edward Coug
10-09-2015, 08:44 AM
Solution: Stop at the mythic helm. It is conveniently the first item of the quest and the only one that offers any significant stat improvement. The lvl 43 mythic armor works just fine IMO, and the 46 mythic armor isn't worth going through 750 orc tags and a small fortune in runes and fangs to get to, just to be disappointed with a lousy set bonus.

The level 43 armor is actually better because it has a bunch of crit and is tradeable. The helmet is the only true upgrade, except maybe for warriors who could really benefit from the set bonus without losing too much by using inferior gear.

@ipoopsy

Players have every right to complain when new gear is worse than old gear. It just doesn't make sense. Even the helmet is only a marginal upgrade. You're the one who champions the new jewel system. How are the old gems supposed to get phased out when the new gear is worse than the old gear, to say nothing of the fact that it's expensive and time consuming to craft?

Arcanedragon
10-09-2015, 08:47 AM
It really doesn't seem fair that the glintstone amulet with these stats requires this much work and ingredients.

Carapace
10-09-2015, 04:41 PM
We believe the set bonus for all pieces is worth the investment in our opinion :)

Edward Coug
10-09-2015, 05:02 PM
We believe the set bonus for all pieces is worth the investment in our opinion :)

Carapace, this is semi-related question. Is bleed damage from traps supposed to stack? It doesn't currently. Your answer will determine whether some of us get the whole set.

Fightbeast
10-09-2015, 05:02 PM
Well we aren't sure about how much set bonus we ll be getting after we complete the set. Till now arcane ring and planar amulet still give better stats then its rengol myth counterparts.
And if its the skill bonus that you mention, then yes they are pretty good but we still don't have any update on the problem over rouge skill bonus.

Kingofninjas
10-09-2015, 05:22 PM
The level 43 armor is actually better because it has a bunch of crit and is tradeable. The helmet is the only true upgrade, except maybe for warriors who could really benefit from the set bonus without losing too much by using inferior gear.

@ipoopsy

Players have every right to complain when new gear is worse than old gear. It just doesn't make sense. Even the helmet is only a marginal upgrade. You're the one who champions the new jewel system. How are the old gems supposed to get phased out when the new gear is worse than the old gear, to say nothing of the fact that it's expensive and time consuming to craft?

To me, after hitting 45 crit, damage, then hp and then armor become higher priorities than crit. In PvP, I've found that 45% is enough to be almost assures of a kill if you can land a aimed sp combo on the enemy dps without nekro. In PvE, 45+30 (aimed stack) is high enough odds for 2% not to make a difference in run speed.

nelson131
10-09-2015, 05:44 PM
Ive not even started the quest :/ insignas too expensive/hard to farm for me. I'd rather just go farm crates :(
But seriously, why even give rogues a skill bonus in pvp that doesnt work, while other classes have such great bonuses?
Its not like rogues are op anymore. Nowadays stacking tanks/mages are they ways to winning a clash :/

Roninmoro
10-09-2015, 07:14 PM
I understand everyone's feelings about the amulet and set, but let's keep it respectful. There's really no need to drag down other players who have a different opinion than you. Cleaning up the thread a bit.

Xorrior
10-09-2015, 07:37 PM
May I suggest the extra looting of fangs in the Halloween event. A bit like the runes popping out of the effigys, or even them popping out of some Halloween crates.

I'm just being drowned out by the sheer number of fangs required, low drop rate and the costs involved.

Sfubi
10-09-2015, 09:32 PM

I am hanging in there and still going for it because of the set bonus. I reallly reallly REALLLLLLY hope the set bonus is worth all the extra farming.

Ipoopsy
10-09-2015, 10:27 PM

You all heard it.

So Enjoy the game.

rstilzchen
10-10-2015, 03:25 AM

The problem is your players dont believe.

Amokaachi
10-10-2015, 06:42 AM

I dont play other classes but rogue. If you guys had pvp on a rogue you wouldnt think that it would worth the investment.

Evangelioni
10-10-2015, 09:24 AM
Best idea ever STS gragzzz .....Your idea making the game again intresting ...Now the good farmers will have the chance to be one step forward from the others so the game will balanced again...........

Also will be a good idea in the armor to need dragon bar to craft or more ingot , or maybe both...this way all maps will be farmable again and not empty like those days.:) and market will be intresting again for us to farm...ty sts continue like this gragz again...:)

hope last piece of set will be enouph hard to make the diference..(dragon bar ,tombs essence, ignot....maybe four new essence from arena plus all the other staffs...)

Ssneakykills
10-10-2015, 01:03 PM
Least on the plus side it's farmable although it's rather tedious

Helal
10-10-2015, 02:15 PM
If add shard for the armor craft will be good as well

Edward Coug
10-10-2015, 02:31 PM
If add shard for the armor craft will be good as well

Someone has some shards. Why not add a drag bar while you're at it?

They actually can't require a shard for crafting. They said many times that the entire set would be completely farmable. I guess shards are technically farmable, but not really.

Avaree
10-10-2015, 03:30 PM
Someone has some shards. Why not add a drag bar while you're at it?

They actually can't require a shard for crafting. They said many times that the entire set would be completely farmable. I guess shards are technically farmable, but not really.

Shards are farmable, found in elite golden dragon chests :)

Edward Coug
10-10-2015, 03:35 PM
Shards are farmable, found in elite golden dragon chests :)

That's what I meant when I said that they are technically farmable. How many have actually been looted from elite gold dragonscale chests?

Avaree
10-10-2015, 04:15 PM
That's what I meant when I said that they are technically farmable. How many have actually been looted from elite gold dragonscale chests?

Three that I heard of, lucifer was one, don't remember the other two names, too long ago.

Evangelioni
10-10-2015, 10:32 PM
Still is weird to me if sts decide to use an arcane category item like arcane shard to craft a mythic set even if it has a bonous..that way we destroy more the categorize power of each item

zerofort
10-10-2015, 11:56 PM
Why would an arcane shard be used to craft a mythic item?

Dex Scene
10-11-2015, 12:26 AM
3 out of 10000000000 elite golden chests?

Kinhdoanh
10-11-2015, 03:41 AM

Really hope that this is true, and if there is something i would like to suggest for the whole set when complete is that the glowing effect would be bigger, like the size of the glowing circle of arcane ring or smaller but just a little bit, cuz i saw the demo of the glowing effect of the whole set and they r, imo, tiny as hell lol

Jazzi
10-11-2015, 07:50 AM
Honestly the planarite Ingot would probably take less time to farm than all the intact orc fangs one needs. It is just that planar tombs have literally no rewards now and after the buff in difficulty (done secretly hehe) it feels extremely tedious to farm them: slow and high chance to die, even with maxed gear.

P.S there is a post in the DM guild thread by the OP (sfubi) about the number of ingredients one needs to to craft everything upto but excluding the armour piece. I went ahead and calculated the cost to buy all the ingredients off cs at current prices (this includes the jewels and excludes the orc tags). The price without the armour is more than 23 million. Seems a bit too high really. Especially considering what u are getting and what you could get for that much.

debitmandiri
10-11-2015, 10:21 AM
Honestly the planarite Ingot would probably take less time to farm than all the intact orc fangs one needs. It is just that planar tombs have literally no rewards now and after the buff in difficulty (done secretly hehe) it feels extremely tedious to farm them: slow and high chance to die, even with maxed gear.
P.S there is a post in the DM guild thread by the OP (sfubi) about the number of ingredients one needs to to craft everything upto but excluding the armour piece. I went ahead and calculated the cost to buy all the ingredients off cs at current prices (this includes the jewels and excludes the orc tags). The price without the armour is more than 23 million. Seems a bit too high really. Especially considering what u are getting and what you could get for that much.
@ bold.. This is why im not planing to create glinstone set before those ingredients price fall down to 3k each xD

Sfubi
10-12-2015, 01:23 PM

I am far from OP LOL!!!

The list Jazzi mentions includes all ingredients needed to craft the first piece of orc slaying gear through the third piece of glintstone gear.

I also added a post that includes screenshots of all posts concerning ingredients, stats, and set bonuses of the glintstone. I will try to keep that one post updated with any new information as it becomes available.

Find both posts on page 14 of the Deviant Misfits thread in AL Guilds.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?203962-lt-Deviant-Misfits-gt-Strong-and-Proud-quot-We-aim-to-misbehave-quot-T3-2-years-old/page14

Jazzi
10-12-2015, 01:32 PM
I am far from OP LOL!!!

The list Jazzi mentions includes all ingredients needed to craft the first piece of orc slaying gear through the third piece of glintstone gear.

I also added a post that includes screenshots of all posts concerning ingredients, stats, and set bonuses of the glintstone. I will try to keep that one post updated with any new information as it becomes available.

Find both posts on page 14 of the Deviant Misfits thread in AL Guilds.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?203962-lt-Deviant-Misfits-gt-Strong-and-Proud-quot-We-aim-to-misbehave-quot-T3-2-years-old/page14

So I made a compliment without even knowing it :). Anyway OP=original poster. I got this from reddit and other forums :)

phaixe
10-12-2015, 02:03 PM

Including the jewel cost is a bit misleading. looks like under 10m for everything up to the armor. Even using only normal fire gems it's on par with imbued (at least for the helm and armor). You lose crit but gain a lot of survivability.

MasterP
10-12-2015, 02:53 PM
it would be unfair of sts to change anything with the fangs imo.. As it is many of us got screwed, by buying runes at 50/60k, even insignias early on when they were still around 18/20k a piece. And on top of that many of us have farmed our butts of for fangs, which we are using to craft, not even to sell. Its the one thing that makes the mythic set a lil tricky to obtain and should stay as it is. Otherwise all will be running around with a mythic set soon. Just like how all have nekro ring and other pet alive. Lets keep some balance in this game instead of it being a free for all.