PDA

View Full Version : Gold and regular versions of pet

Vjerevica
10-09-2015, 04:51 AM
Personally, I don't care about gold versions but since there have been some discussion I would like to make proposal that would keep everybody happy.

Basically, if these are vanity versions of pets why not make vanity equipment for them? For example, if you have regular Toor you can buy Gold vanity to make it Gold Toor. Simple solution for people who are willing to put extra money just for appearance and additionally collectors wouldn't have to buy two same pets just to complete stable.

Untung
10-09-2015, 05:24 AM
Personally, I don't care about gold versions but since there have been some discussion I would like to make proposal that would keep everybody happy.

Basically, if these are vanity versions of pets why not make vanity equipment for them? For example, if you have regular Toor you can buy Gold vanity to make it Gold Toor. Simple solution for people who are willing to put extra money just for appearance and additionally collectors wouldn't have to buy two same pets just to complete stable.

You forget something important here
Gold version pet = more money for sts + more gold for locked hunter and pooper

epicrrr
10-09-2015, 07:51 AM
What dont even mention stampy and its uber noobness.

On topic Gold Nekro anyone?

Arrowz
10-09-2015, 07:56 AM
What dont even mention stampy and its uber noobness.

On topic Gold Nekro anyone?

Gold vanity for nekro. Take my money

Arrowz
10-09-2015, 07:59 AM

I dont know about a vanity to turn a normal toor into a golden toor, or normal stampy into golden stampy, but a vanity for those pets that dont have a golden version could be cool

Iisolah
10-09-2015, 08:43 AM
Maby it's a good thing to have 2 Toor, if the first one gets hungry you can summon the other one instead of feeding it. Lol

Vjerevica
10-09-2015, 08:47 AM
You forget something important here
Gold version pet = more money for sts + more gold for locked hunter and pooper

Gold vanities can be from lockeds, plats or whatever and that should keep STS happy as well. ;)