PDA

View Full Version : Let's Hear A Little About Yourself

costalot
05-16-2011, 07:23 PM
Okay everyone, this thread is to help you find gamers like yourself. Just give us a little something about yourself and you'll be suprised of how people are like you. I'll start.

I'm a younger player, I play PL, Order and Chaos Online (biggest waste of money) Halo Reach on Xbox Live, WoW, and looking for a good group of people to play with me in any of these games. On xbox my gtag is FSweezy9 add me if you wanna play some time. BTW I was born a MMORPG player and will play any MMORPG with someone.

Wicked Caccavari
05-16-2011, 07:40 PM
My name is Dustin and I'm 19 years of age. I'm engaged to an amazing girl, Jessica (She plays Pocket Legends a bit). Currently I'm looking for work but it's been rough around here. I've been a casual-hardcore gamer ever since I got my first console, Super Nintendo. Over the years I've taken a break from gaming or quit altogether for months sometimes. Right now I'm at a casual level since I don't have a computer. I'm sure that'll change once I find a job. I'll most likely start playing World of Warcraft again, level 85 Death Knight.

costalot
05-16-2011, 07:41 PM
Well when you do you should add me on WoW im still a low level though.

noobmigo
05-16-2011, 07:42 PM
My name is Johnny.
Though people call me John, LoJo, or Andy.
LoJo stands for Long John
Andy...don't ask. Long Story...

Wicked Caccavari
05-16-2011, 07:47 PM
Well when you do you should add me on WoW im still a low level though.

It'll be a while most likely, if at all. I still haven't decided whether I'll play yet. I've always loved computer gaming and would put down any sort of console gaming, no matter what. But then I tried out some Call of Duty: MW2 which grew to Black Ops and that's where I started loving console gaming. I played them on the Xbox 360 of course, live only. My 360 broke a while back quite sadly.

I also have a Wii but the graphics are god awful on there! I rarely use it anymore.

noobmigo
05-16-2011, 07:48 PM
It'll be a while most likely, if at all. I still haven't decided whether I'll play yet. I've always loved computer gaming and would put down any sort of console gaming, no matter what. But then I tried out some Call of Duty: MW2 which grew to Black Ops and that's where I started loving console gaming. I played them on the Xbox 360 of course, live only. My 360 broke a while back quite sadly.

I also have a Wii but the graphics are god awful on there! I rarely use it anymore.

Wii. Sucks.
Except for twelve year olds.
xBox is where it's at! :p

Lowlyspy
05-16-2011, 07:49 PM
Hi all, the names Zach, friends call me kirby (yes like the video game kirby), I'm not a HARDCORE gamer but i do game quite a bit. I'm not big into WoW but if u need someone to do runs with in PL feel free to add my pally, also i hold weekly contests for gold/high level pinks so if ur bored and have nothing to do in-game feel free to join in on the fun ^_^

Wicked Caccavari
05-16-2011, 07:53 PM
Wii. Sucks.
Except for twelve year olds.
xBox is where it's at! :p

Yes, I know. I'd be on it right now if it weren't for mine breaking.

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 08:15 PM
Hmmmm. My name is Brooke and I'm 19 years old. Currently in college at a tech school... total slacker. Looking to become a nurse. I plan to get my CNA-1 soon. I start that program in the fall. I work for Chick-fil-A and I hate my job. I plan to quit and go work for Yoforia soon :) I'm a total weirdo, yet I am EXTREMELY charming (ask anyone :o). I play PL. It's pretty awesome opossum (yes, that's how you spell it). Also, I love cake. It's delicious. Ima fatty :o

davidis57
05-16-2011, 08:17 PM
I am 60 years old and retired living in the Philippines. Many speak English here and tagalong. I live here but I can't speak the language. I have played so many mmo's and FPS games on a PC. This is the first time playing a online game on a phone. In the past I was an Game admin for a public counter strike servers. Later I was an admin for Lineage II. I was a game admin for Homeland Federation. I played WOW about a year ago I sold my PC before coming to the Philippines. So now I just have my phone.

Wicked Caccavari
05-16-2011, 08:18 PM
Hmmmm. My name is Brooke and I'm 19 years old. Currently in college at a tech school... total slacker. Looking to become a nurse. I plan to get my CNA-1 soon. I start that program in the fall. I work for Chick-fil-A and I hate my job. I plan to quit and go work for Yoforia soon :) I'm a total weirdo, yet I am EXTREMELY charming (ask anyone :o). I play PL. It's pretty awesome opossum (yes, that's how you spell it). Also, I love cake. It's delicious. Ima fatty :o

How hard is it to become a nurse?

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 08:21 PM

Well, you can get a job nursing as just a CNA. You can take a 7 week program to get CNA-1 and have a job, but it's not that great. CNA-2 is a bit better. Do the two programs and you're set. Practical nursing is only a three semester program :)

Zeus
05-16-2011, 08:21 PM

Not hard at all. You can get into Nursing with your Associate's. Bachelor if you don't want much competition. Pay is good, 70 grand per year on average. How do I know this? I'm currently in high school, taking college level med courses. Plan to be a surgeon when I'm out of high school and done medical college.

costalot
05-16-2011, 08:29 PM
WOW range what don't you do. You play PL, your a Guardian, and you gonna become a surgeon. Hmm sounds like a boring life ;)

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 08:39 PM
WOW range what don't you do. You play PL, your a Guardian, and you gonna become a surgeon. Hmm sounds like a boring life ;)

He's an Indian. That's why. I still want pointy shoes...

Zeus
05-16-2011, 08:41 PM
He's an Indian. That's why. I still want pointy shoes...

Which ones do you want. Do you want gold-plated and jewel encrusted or the normal ones?

@costalot: Thanks for the compliment; believe it or not, I don't have my life set out for me :).

Wicked Caccavari
05-16-2011, 08:43 PM
Well, you can get a job nursing as just a CNA. You can take a 7 week program to get CNA-1 and have a job, but it's not that great. CNA-2 is a bit better. Do the two programs and you're set. Practical nursing is only a three semester program :)

So what steps would I have to take? If I just wanted to get my CNA-1.

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 08:46 PM
Which ones do you want. Do you want gold-plated and jewel encrusted or the normal ones?

@costalot: Thanks for the compliment; believe it or not, I don't have my life set out for me :).

Gold plated and jewel encrusted, duh!

@Dustin: All I had to do was take a really easy test with basic reading and math skills and go to a little meeting. It's all done at my community college. I already have homework for it, though it doesn't start till August. I got scrubs and a pink stethescope!! I still need to get my shoes for it. Plain white ones with no mesh or holes. The program lasts like 7 weeks and you're good to go.

Wicked Caccavari
05-16-2011, 08:57 PM
Gold plated and jewel encrusted, duh!

@Dustin: All I had to do was take a really easy test with basic reading and math skills and go to a little meeting. It's all done at my community college. I already have homework for it, though it doesn't start till August. I got scrubs and a pink stethescope!! I still need to get my shoes for it. Plain white ones with no mesh or holes. The program lasts like 7 weeks and you're good to go.

So 7 weeks and I've got my CNA-1? And I can just go get a job? It seems too easy.

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 09:01 PM
So 7 weeks and I've got my CNA-1? And I can just go get a job? It seems too easy.

Yep :) But the job is not too good. Dirty little jobs and assisting pretty much. The program is like a job though. The classes last like 4 hours and meet almost every day per week. Saturdays are early days at clinicals and last a long time. You'd do better to get your CNA-1 AND CNA-2.

Necrobane
05-16-2011, 09:17 PM
Hi, names Max. 16 years old. Played a wide range of MMOs but atm playing BRINK on the 360 and O&C on my touch. I live in Australia, and I can't remember a day I havent cursed mah ping. Feel free to add my xbox tag - Kezacopter. Peace.

Wicked Caccavari
05-16-2011, 09:24 PM
Yep :) But the job is not too good. Dirty little jobs and assisting pretty much. The program is like a job though. The classes last like 4 hours and meet almost every day per week. Saturdays are early days at clinicals and last a long time. You'd do better to get your CNA-1 AND CNA-2.

I might give it a looking into. How long does the CNA-2 take?

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 09:25 PM
I might give it a looking into. How long does the CNA-2 take?

I believe it's about the same. Gotta get through CNA-1 first though.

KingFu
05-16-2011, 09:26 PM
Not hard at all. You can get into Nursing with your Associate's. Bachelor if you don't want much competition. Pay is good, 70 grand per year on average. How do I know this? I'm currently in high school, taking college level med courses. Plan to be a surgeon when I'm out of high school and done medical college.

My moms friend (like my second mom) is a nurse. She's been one for 20(?) Years. She gets 50 bucks an hour, 75 when picking up someone elses hours, and she sometimes works holidays and gets 125 an hour o.O

My names David. Im 14 years young. I plan to become something cool when im older like a photographer. I skate and play football and basketball. So yar...

Kingofhurtz
05-16-2011, 09:30 PM

So true. My aunt is just starting nursing and you have to start off as a nursing assistant. Nice jobs like cleaning up puke and all that mouthwatering goodness. ;)

My name is Dan. I'm 15. I love to run and I'm on my HS track team. I also enjoy fishing, xbox, hanging with friends, PL and the beach.

Wicked Caccavari
05-16-2011, 09:34 PM
I believe it's about the same. Gotta get through CNA-1 first though.

Thanks.

/Caccavari

DawnInfinity
05-16-2011, 09:36 PM
I'm Stephanie, 16 years old. I love dancing, ballet specifically. I also like running and going to the gym. I'll be a senior in high school next year. :)

KingFu
05-16-2011, 09:39 PM
I'm Stephanie, 16 years old. I love dancing, ballet specifically. I also like running and going to the gym. I'll be a senior in high school next year. :)

Don't forget your amazing smile;)
its not kissing up.....its freindly semi flirting...:o

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 09:40 PM
Don't forget your amazing smile;)
its not kissing up.....its freindly semi flirting...:o

Ooooooooo heheh Steph, David's got a sweet spot for youuuuuuuu :)

DawnInfinity
05-16-2011, 09:41 PM
Teehee. I guess I do have an amazing smile :rolleyes:

:o

KingFu
05-16-2011, 09:42 PM
Ooooooooo heheh Steph, David's got a sweet spot for youuuuuuuu :)

I flirt with everyjuan...except doods....that's groady....

No one better quote me-.-

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 09:42 PM
Teehee. I guess I do have an amazing smile :rolleyes:

:o

Do I sense a nerdmance?

EDIT: lol David :) I love it when you flip your Bieber hair :rolleyes:

DawnInfinity
05-16-2011, 09:44 PM
I'm thinking about quoting you, David. Rofl.

KingFu
05-16-2011, 09:44 PM
Do I sense a nerdmance?

EDIT: lol David :) I love it when you flip your Bieber hair :rolleyes:

1) O_o

2) I DID IT BEFORE HE DID!-.-! Ima skayta....its my thang:p

Edit:

Ofcourse you are:p

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 09:47 PM
1) O_o

2) I DID IT BEFORE HE DID!-.-! Ima skayta....its my thang:p

Edit:

Ofcourse you are:p

Lol David. I miss you. We need to talk more.

KingFu
05-16-2011, 09:48 PM
Lol David. I miss you. We need to talk more.

Everybody misses me...even I miss me...-Pulls out pocket sized mirror-

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 09:49 PM
Everybody misses me...even I miss me...-Pulls out pocket sized mirror-

Ha, sounds like you are into your looks. Maybe you should send Steph and me pics so we can see too.

KingFu
05-16-2011, 09:53 PM
Ha, sounds like you are into your looks. Maybe you should send Steph and me pics so we can see too.

No...the mirror has a pic of a famous dood over it...tricks me every time....

If that didn't make sense to you.........good....O.o

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 09:54 PM
No...the mirror has a pic of a famous dood over it...tricks me every time....

If that didn't make sense to you.........good....O.o

You glued Dylan Sprouse to your mirror?

KingFu
05-16-2011, 09:56 PM

Sure...why not....

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 10:04 PM
Sure...why not....

Or did you mean Biebs?

Wicked Caccavari
05-16-2011, 10:10 PM

No. Justin Bieber.

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 10:12 PM
No. Justin Bieber.

Ahem:

Or did you mean Biebs?

lol

Wicked Caccavari
05-16-2011, 10:21 PM
Ahem:

lol

Sorry, I fail. I was reading through and didn't refresh before I posted.

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 10:22 PM
Sorry, I fail. I was ready through and didn't refresh before I posted.

It's ok :rolleyes:

Subscriber
05-16-2011, 10:32 PM
¡Hola nosotros!

Im 16 years old, in High-School, just finsihed with AP Euro and Honors Chemistry. Wooot! Now I'm slacking in all my other classes because Im too lazy to do anything else. Anyways, I play socca and Xbox occasionally. Other than that I play PL and post some stuff on the forums whem I get bored. Soo..... HI everyone.

Add my birdie: Subscribers!

Wicked Caccavari
05-16-2011, 10:35 PM
¡Hola nosotros!

Im 16 years old, in High-School, just finsihed with AP Euro and Honors Chemistry. Wooot! Now I'm slacking in all my other classes because Im too lazy to do anything else. Anyways, I play socca and Xbox occasionally. Other than that I play PL and post some stuff on the forums whem I get bored. Soo..... HI everyone.

Add my birdie: Subscribers!

Who plays PL anymore?

DawnInfinity
05-16-2011, 10:35 PM
Nosotros doesn't really make sense because that is first person plural or "we" in English. So you're saying "Hi we!" or "Hi us!"

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 10:36 PM
Who plays PL anymore?

I do, I do!

EDIT: @ Steph, maybe he meant Vosotros? Or Ustedes?

DawnInfinity
05-16-2011, 10:39 PM
Vosotros could make sense if we were in Spain because it's not really used in other Spanish speaking countries. Ustedes would work as well.

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 10:40 PM
Vosotros could make sense if we were in Spain because it's not really used in other Spanish speaking countries. Ustedes would work as well.

Haha yeah. I was thinking the same thing... "y'all" in Spain.

DawnInfinity
05-16-2011, 10:40 PM
Haha yeah. I was thinking the same thing... "y'all" in Spain.

Yup. ;)

/tenchar

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 10:41 PM
Yup. ;)

/tenchar

I'm glad we could have this technical talk, Steph XD

Subscriber
05-16-2011, 10:41 PM
Oh, sorry I'm bad at spanish. :(

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 10:42 PM
Oh, sorry Om bad at spanish. :(

It's ok :) Me too, don't worry.

Zeus
05-16-2011, 10:42 PM
Hi, I'm Aladin. I have a turban and pointy shoes. (This is seriously true.) Just Kidding, I'm Parth. I'm Indian. I'm 16 years of age. I like to steal attention a lot. Generally try to be helpful and nice to everybody, unless you catch me in a bad mood :(.

On a side note, Haikus is quitting :(.

DawnInfinity
05-16-2011, 10:43 PM
Don't worry. :) I'm decent at spanish but my conversational skills aren't really up to par

Subscriber
05-16-2011, 10:44 PM
Ohkk good, because everybody at my school says its really easy but honestly, I don't get it.

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 10:44 PM
Hi, I'm Aladin. I have a turban and pointy shoes. (This is seriously true.) Just Kidding, I'm Parth. I'm Indian. I'm 16 years of age. I like to steal attention a lot. Generally try to be helpful and nice to everybody, unless you catch me in a bad mood :(.

On a side note, Haikus is quitting :(.

You spelled Aladdin wrong.

O.o

Zeus
05-16-2011, 10:45 PM
You spelled Aladdin wrong.

O.o

Was typing really fast :(

Subscriber
05-16-2011, 10:46 PM
Nevermind I just looked it up, he spelt it perfectly right! I'm just half-retarted.
Maybe...

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 10:46 PM
Was typing really fast :(

On the bright side, my virus scan is 3/4 complete. It's sooooo slow.

Zeus
05-16-2011, 10:51 PM
On the bright side, my virus scan is 3/4 complete. It's sooooo slow.

Lol, I can't use my computer for 3 days. Try backing up 160 gigs of data. That takes a while.

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 10:52 PM
Nevermind I just looked it up, he spelt it perfectly right! I'm just half-retarted.
Maybe...

Ahem, I'm not a he...

Roc
05-16-2011, 10:54 PM
Hey hey everyone! I'm Roxanne, 19, and shooting to be a computer science and Chinese major. I've played video games since Super Nintendo (Zelda ftw), and have played a ton of games across platforms Halo, WoW, Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Castlevania...the list goes on :) My brothers are the perfect video game training buddies so I like to think I'm pretty good lol. One of my nickname's is Rocky, so I go by Roc in-game but some friends call me Rox :)

Subscriber
05-16-2011, 10:54 PM
Ahem, I'm not a he...

I was talking about Parth?

Subscriber
05-16-2011, 10:56 PM
Hey hey everyone! I'm Roxanne, 19, and shooting to be a computer science and Chinese major. I've played video games since Super Nintendo (Zelda ftw), and have played a ton of games across platforms Halo, WoW, Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Castlevania...the list goes on :) My brothers are the perfect video game training buddies so I like to think I'm pretty good lol. One of my nickname's is Rocky, so I go by Roc in-game but some friends call me Rox :)

Hello Roc, nice to meet you.

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 10:57 PM
I was talking about Parth?

But he spelled it wrong... it's spelled Aladdin

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d14/Griever33127/Aladdin.jpg

Rebel
05-16-2011, 10:57 PM
Hello! My name is Austin. I've been playing MMOs and console games for a while now, and I've found that the main reasons I enjoy them so much is because of the communities and interactions I get to have with others.

Anyway, I play varsity tennis as a high school senior. No nicknames for me, although I tend to hand out quite a few to the people I meet. Something a little strange about me is that I somehow frequently break bones. Starting in Kindergarten, I've broken a total of 7 limbs, needing to have surgery on two of them. Fortunately, they've all healed up nicely, and are still very usable. As for my future, I've already applied and been accepted to Georgia Tech. I'm entering architectural design, which has been my dream my entire life. After college, I plan to move to Australia and build one of the greatest hotels in the world. From then on, I'm most likely going to build myself an underwater dome where I can live my life in luxury.

Zeus
05-16-2011, 11:00 PM
Hello! My name is Austin. I've been playing MMOs and console games for a while now, and I've found that the main reasons I enjoy them so much is because of the communities and interactions I get to have with others.

Anyway, I play varsity tennis as a high school senior. No nicknames for me, although I tend to hand out quite a few to the people I meet. Something a little strange about me is that I somehow frequently break bones. Starting in Kindergarten, I've broken a total of 7 limbs, needing to have surgery on two of them. Fortunately, they've all healed up nicely, and are still very usable. As for my future, I've already applied and been accepted to Georgia Tech. I'm entering architectural design, which has been my dream my entire life. After college, I plan to move to Australia and build one of the greatest hotels in the world. From then on, I'm most likely going to build myself an underwater dome where I can live my life in luxury.

Big dreams :). You get them Rebel!

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 11:00 PM

Haha underwater dome :)

Rebel
05-16-2011, 11:02 PM
Thanks Range!

And yes, I love the ocean. The hotel I mentioned is most likely going to also be at least partially submerged near the Great Barrier Reef. Just like in Finding Nemo, "You wake up in the morning, and you see a WHALE swimming right in front of you!"

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 11:04 PM
Thanks Range!

And yes, I love the ocean. The hotel I mentioned is most likely going to also be at least partially submerged near the Great Barrier Reef. Just like in Finding Nemo, "You wake up in the morning, and you see a WHALE swimming right in front of you!"

Omg I wanna live in an anemone! Let me live with you in your underwater bubble near an anemone!

Rebel
05-16-2011, 11:06 PM
Omg I wanna live in an anemone! Let me live with you in your underwater bubble near an anemone!

With the whale, you can't forget the whale.

I shall build an entire city of underwater domes!

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 11:07 PM
With the whale, you can't forget the whale.

I shall build an entire city of underwater domes!

Yes!! But we can't get swallowed by the whale. I can't speak whale, so it might be hard to get out :/

Zeus
05-16-2011, 11:11 PM
Yes!! But we can't get swallowed by the whale. I can't speak whale, so it might be hard to get out :/

That's an easy solution. Just go to the pet shop and make sure you have a pet "Dori" on you at all times.

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 11:12 PM
That's an easy solution. Just go to the pet shop and make sure you have a pet "Dori" on you at all times.

Ah, of course. Should have thought of that. I need a Pocket Dori!

Subscriber
05-16-2011, 11:13 PM
@Ladylove: ok lol sorry but I know your a "SHE" anyways.

@Rebel: HI! and may I join your underwater dome, that would be pretty sweet, no lie.

Wicked Caccavari
05-16-2011, 11:46 PM
My goal in life is to live on Gliese 581d.

Sky../
05-16-2011, 11:54 PM
Wow, y'all make me feel old.

OverkillED
05-17-2011, 06:10 AM
Hi I'm Josh. I'm 12 yrs old and i like gaming (not hardcore) :o I live in Seoul, Korea. I like soccer, ping pong, in-line skating, and swimming. My friends think im pretty funny. for a career, i want to go to West Point military academy and get a phd in engineering and chemistry.

OverkillED
05-17-2011, 06:11 AM
y'all make me feel so young :o

Wicked Caccavari
05-17-2011, 09:54 AM
Hi I'm Josh. I'm 12 yrs old and i like gaming (not hardcore) :o I live in Seoul, Korea. I like soccer, ping pong, in-line skating, and swimming. (my swimming coach is korean, so he hits us if we dont listen or do stuff right. he also makes us do a 25 meter swim without breathing. if we breathe, we get hit. Sounds like torture, but i got used to it though. I can do 25m freestyle now without breathing! :)) My friends think im pretty funny. for a career, i want to go to West Point military academy and get a phd in engineering and chemistry.

You live in Korea and your English is that good?

davidis57
05-17-2011, 11:51 AM
Hi I'm Josh. I'm 12 yrs old and i like gaming (not hardcore) :o I live in Seoul, Korea. I like soccer, ping pong, in-line skating, and swimming. (my swimming coach is korean, so he hits us if we dont listen or do stuff right. he also makes us do a 25 meter swim without breathing. if we breathe, we get hit. Sounds like torture, but i got used to it though. I can do 25m freestyle now without breathing! :)) My friends think im pretty funny. for a career, i want to go to West Point military academy and get a phd in engineering and chemistry.

That's fantastic you want to go to west point. Check the requirements for entrance and acceptance and start working towards it now.

Ogden
05-17-2011, 01:06 PM
Hi I'm David. I am 17 years old and I played a lot of games before PL. I have a wii, don't use it at all except for Zelda TP, my tradition is that I complete the game every summer. I have an xbox but I bought it with my 3 brothers (to make things complicated: I am one from a triplet, one sister and one brother, and I have 2 twin brothers), but since my gold membership expired I don't play it any more. I used to play Halo a lot but that died with Halo reach. And the game that stole my heart (besides Zelda TP) is Guild Wars. The music, the feeling the awesome story, it is my favourite. So I am very happy with the Guild Wars 2, I really hope it comes out soon.
IRL I am now in my final year and I have my final exams right now. (yeah I know I should study). For the near future, I am planning to study physics.
Ow and I play PL but not really hardcore. But when my exams are over I think I can spend a lot more time in PL (and maybe this forum too *laughs evil*)

RedRyder
05-17-2011, 01:11 PM
Max, 21 yrs old, my social security number is 123-45-6789 (lol :p) i go to school for illustration and dream of working for Marvel as an illustrator for shows and comics.

Ogden
05-17-2011, 01:13 PM
and your entries for the contest were?

RedRyder
05-17-2011, 01:17 PM
and your entries for the contest were?

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m279/MADNIGGA2K5/SkullDevourerVyxnaarsSpine.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m279/MADNIGGA2K5/VyxnaarSkullBladeofDoom-2.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m279/MADNIGGA2K5/NatureDevourersCrossbow.jpg

Ogden
05-17-2011, 01:26 PM
that explains a lot :)

RedRyder
05-17-2011, 01:35 PM
that explains a lot :)

lol ill take that as a compliment :p if youd like to see more examples of my work, just click the "my deviant art" link on my signature ^_^.

Ogden
05-17-2011, 02:37 PM
wow i saw your requesting drawings, I must say, that are some nice drawings!!!!

Greyhorse
05-17-2011, 02:42 PM
Wow, y'all make me feel old.
"No kidding!" says this soon to be 59 year-old who never has enough time to play PL as much as she'd like. :(

costalot
05-17-2011, 02:45 PM
Amazing Drawings I checked out your site. I love the one of Zelda. I'm a drawer as well but not that good do you have any tips

RedRyder
05-17-2011, 02:50 PM
Amazing Drawings I checked out your site. I love the one of Zelda. I'm a drawer as well but not that good do you have any tips

practice makes perfect. ive been drawing for about 20 yrs (Hand drawing) and only less than half a year computer drawing. if you have enough drive, you cant get any worse only better. draw A LOT and explore many styles.

Rebel
05-17-2011, 03:12 PM

It sounds like he just lives in Korea. I'm not sure if he is actually Korean.

Sky../
05-17-2011, 04:26 PM
"No kidding!" says this soon to be 59 year-old who never has enough time to play PL as much as she'd like. :(

And you just made me feel young.

I'm turning 28 this year, so i'm sort of in between.

Swimmingstar
05-17-2011, 04:27 PM
Young player also play wiz101 and the rest...
--highlight above--

costalot
05-17-2011, 04:34 PM
I hope we could get some devs to get in on this

Artemis
05-17-2011, 06:09 PM
My name is Lyric. Im 17 and a Junior in highschool. I play PL (Duh) My IGNs are Artemis and Goddessofmoon. I do not accept random friend requests unless i know you so dont even think about it;) My favorite sports are Volleyball and Track and Field. Im on the varsity team for both. I am probably most known on forums for having smart comebacks. I am a very sweet person once you get to know me. I have about 4 Bestfriends on this game. I will not name them, some people might get mad. My favorite color is Purple. Its fricken amazing. There is a guy in my life, his name is Troy. Hes spectacular. Anything else? Ask me.

Arterra
05-17-2011, 06:10 PM
I am 17 years old, and am called Nicolas. Soon to be off to college, and wondering if i will be willing/able to keep up PL.

I had a WoW stunt a few years back, some orc warlock. once my one month free trial ended tho i was not willing to pay for a subscription lol. other MMOs i have played have been Anarchy Online (snipers and enforcers FTW), Cabal online, Adventure quest worlds (meh, just checked it out and still boring looking), and a host of other text based real time browser games: ogame, battleknights, ugamela (ogame remake) fallen sword.
Have to say, my favorite game after my brief stunt on WoW was fallen sword... had a nice team, but the amount of time i could spend on it with 2k stamina was unholy and i had to quit for grades. one day I'll look into it.

current games: PL (derp), Spiral knights (http://www.spiralknights.com/), and when it comes out World of Midgard (http://www.worldofmidgard.com/).

notice i dont include any console games here.
all i have is a wii.
'nuff said.
/cry

Roasty
05-17-2011, 06:21 PM
My name is Tommy, and I am a goofball! I like to talk about disturbing content with my friends like horror movies, gore, and such...and that's the magic of ME! :D

Ayc2000
05-17-2011, 06:35 PM
My name is Angela and I'm turning 14 in a week. I love pl, the forums, pokemon, and watching tv. I'm going to be a freshman enrolled in i.b. and e.p.i.c. classes. I'm planning to be a pharmacist or something in the medical field. I love math and science, but am really good at theatre too. My friends are amazing and I'm kinda sad about leaving some of them in high school. Yeah...um that's all.

Zeus
05-17-2011, 06:40 PM
My name is Angela and I'm turning 14 in a week. I love pl, the forums, pokemon, and watching tv. I'm going to be a freshman enrolled in i.b. and e.p.i.c. classes. I'm planning to be a pharmacist or something in the medical field. I love math and science, but am really good at theatre too. My friends are amazing and I'm kinda sad about leaving some of them in high school. Yeah...um that's all.

You will enjoy high school, trust me :). Friends that you had in middle school are likely not to be the same friends you have in high school. If you get involved in school (I did a little), you will definitely enjoy it. Just don't worry about boys till sophomore year, at least. Trust me on this. I spent Freshman year partying with girls and whatnot, due to that. I could of had a 4.1 G.P.A, but I ended up with a 3.77 :(. After freshman year, the only year you should be worrying about is Junior year. Life is a breeze after that. If you need any advice on high school, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Artemis
05-17-2011, 06:59 PM
I am 17 years old, and am called Nicolas. Soon to be off to college, and wondering if i will be willing/able to keep up PL.

I had a WoW stunt a few years back, some orc warlock. once my one month free trial ended tho i was not willing to pay for a subscription lol. other MMOs i have played have been Anarchy Online (snipers and enforcers FTW), Cabal online, Adventure quest worlds (meh, just checked it out and still boring looking), and a host of other text based real time browser games: ogame, battleknights, ugamela (ogame remake) fallen sword.
Have to say, my favorite game after my brief stunt on WoW was fallen sword... had a nice team, but the amount of time i could spend on it with 2k stamina was unholy and i had to quit for grades. one day I'll look into it.

current games: PL (derp), Spiral knights (http://www.spiralknights.com/), and when it comes out World of Midgard (http://www.worldofmidgard.com/).

notice i dont include any console games here.
all i have is a wii.
'nuff said.
/cry

Aw ur names nicolas?:)

Subscriber
05-17-2011, 08:26 PM
Sweet, Im going to try for a pharmacist in the following years too.

Arterra
05-17-2011, 08:28 PM
Aw ur names nicolas?:)

yep. if anyone puts a k or a h in there i will kill them. painfully. using BS grates.

Zeusofire
05-17-2011, 08:35 PM

Lol my name is Philip, Im 15, I love math and science too, Im changing high-schools, im gonna be enrolled in i.b. courses, I do tech theatre mostly concessions som acting... lol thats amazing this was a totally accurate thread!!! I did meet someone I want to be friends with!!!

DawnInfinity
05-17-2011, 08:43 PM
For me, middle school was much worse than high school. Being older, you get more freedom and independence, which I like. Don't let your classes take over your life though, it's important that you actually enjoy yourself too. You guys will learn how to balance your priorities. Don't worry yourself to death and don't get too stressed out under pressure, things will be fine in the end. Parth (range) and I are finishing up our junior year, and I know we are both pretty relieved.

Ayc2000
05-17-2011, 08:43 PM
You will enjoy high school, trust me :). Friends that you had in middle school are likely not to be the same friends you have in high school. If you get involved in school (I did a little), you will definitely enjoy it. Just don't worry about boys till sophomore year, at least. Trust me on this. I spent Freshman year partying with girls and whatnot, due to that. I could of had a 4.1 G.P.A, but I ended up with a 3.77 :(. After freshman year, the only year you should be worrying about is Junior year. Life is a breeze after that. If you need any advice on high school, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Thanks! I'll remember your advice!

Lol my name is Philip, Im 15, I love math and science too, Im changing high-schools, im gonna be enrolled in i.b. courses, I do tech theatre mostly concessions som acting... lol thats amazing this was a totally accurate thread!!! I did meet someone I want to be friends with!!!

Hahaha, that's cool. We have the exact same interests and stuff!

For me, middle school was much worse than high school. Being older, you get more freedom and independence, which I like. Don't let your classes take over your life though, it's important that you actually enjoy yourself too. You guys will learn how to balance your priorities. Don't worry yourself to death and don't get too stressed out under pressure, things will be fine in the end. Parth (range) and I are finishing up our junior year, and I know we are both pretty relieved.

Yeah, I'll try not to get stressed, and I'm so excited cause of the new freedoms too.

Zeusofire
05-17-2011, 08:49 PM
Hey, I sent u a request in game, if u want I can help you lvl and we can talk for a bit. I'll be on in like 10 minutes maybe

Zeusofire
05-17-2011, 08:50 PM
Ya junior year is tough I'm not look forward to it but I'm safe for another year :D

Ayc2000
05-17-2011, 08:51 PM
Haha, whats your ign?

Edit, added you

Zeusofire
05-17-2011, 08:53 PM
It's On my sig

DawnInfinity
05-17-2011, 08:54 PM
I tend to get overwhelmed and stressed at times, but it's really just how you make it out to be. If you're aiming for all A's- it's not the end of the world if you get a B. You'll probably get one eventually, especially in college. Also, try not to procrastinate. I know I tend to do that, but it's really a lot easier if you do things early. You will have less to worry about, and you won't have to pull as many all-nighters. :rolleyes: Especially for AP classes where you will be doing 2-3 essays a week, at least in my case. As with Range, feel free to ask me any questions or for any advice. :) Any of you guys can add me in game, my main is DawnInfinity.

Zeusofire
05-17-2011, 08:55 PM
:banana:K I'll be on soon! See ya!

Ladylove
05-17-2011, 10:43 PM
Dude... I'm 19 and I still don't get freedom and independence...

Kingofhurtz
05-17-2011, 10:55 PM

How not?! You're legally your own guardian. Right?

DawnInfinity
05-17-2011, 10:56 PM
She lives with her parents.

Kingofhurtz
05-17-2011, 10:58 PM
I know but but but still...

Ladylove
05-17-2011, 11:00 PM
I know but but but still...

Just no, Danny lol. Just no...

Kingofhurtz
05-17-2011, 11:06 PM
Just no, Danny lol. Just no...

This defies the rules of gravity and everything I've learned throughout my life.

Ladylove
05-17-2011, 11:07 PM
This defies the rules of gravity and everything I've learned throughout my life.

Yep. My parents are strict.

Kingofhurtz
05-17-2011, 11:09 PM
Yep. My parents are strict.

Oh now it's coming back...you hide in the BR and play PL or something?

Wicked Caccavari

I'm in the same predicament, almost. Except I live with my grandma.

I can come and go when I please to a certain extent. I have a 11 o'clock curfew. It's not a problem at all though because my fiancee and I aren't the type for parties.

Ladylove
Oh now it's coming back...you hide in the BR and play PL or something?

Yep :) Except I got a new itouch, so I can play in my room now. Less laggy... just cuts out when the house phone is in use.

EDIT:
@ Dustin- Yeahh :/ I don't do much with friends. When I do, I stay out till like 1 am, but I'm not allowed to hang out with guys unless there is another girl present. And I'm not allowed to drive my friends. They have to drive me or we have to go separately. No partying for me. No drugs/alcohol either.

Kingofhurtz
05-17-2011, 11:11 PM
Yep :) Except I got a new itouch, so I can play in my room now. Less laggy... just cuts out when the house phone is in use.

That's so weird! My wifi dies when the microwave is running...:o

Ladylove
05-17-2011, 11:12 PM
That's so weird! My wifi dies when the microwave is running...:o

LOL random. Does your TV get fuzzy when the toaster is plugged in? :rolleyes:

Kingofhurtz
05-17-2011, 11:14 PM
LOL random. Does your TV get fuzzy when the toaster is plugged in? :rolleyes:

I'm not even sure we have a toaster...Yours does?

Ladylove
05-17-2011, 11:15 PM
I'm not even sure we have a toaster...Yours does?

Sarcasm :o

Kingofhurtz
05-17-2011, 11:18 PM
Omg random fact: there was this one company awhile ago that produced and distributed baby powder in a can. They put an appealing picture of a cute baby on the can. They sent some very large shipments to Africa but hardly any of the cans sold and when the company looked into why, they figured out that it was because in Africa, most people are illiterate and just look at the picture to see what is in the can :o

Kingofhurtz
05-17-2011, 11:19 PM

Where?! Enlighten me :rolleyes:

Zeus
05-17-2011, 11:19 PM

No no no. This is how you do sarcasm. Brooke is the charm queen and everybody should bow and kiss the very ground she walks on. In fact, she is so charming. We can't bear the air in her presence, because that air is only for her. :)

Wicked Caccavari
05-17-2011, 11:20 PM

EDIT:
@ Dustin- Yeahh :/ I don't do much with friends. When I do, I stay out till like 1 am, but I'm not allowed to hang out with guys unless there is another girl present. [And I'm not allowed to drive my friends. They have to drive me or we have to go separately. No partying for me. No drugs/alcohol either.

I have more freedom living with my grandma than I did with my parents. I'm allowed to shut and lock the door in my room when my fiancee comes over. My parents would have a freakin' cow! I've never been into parties so luckily I have someone that isn't either. I couldn't imagine what Jessica would do if I did drugs! I'd probably be in the hospital! A little drinking she'd understand because she does it every once in a while.

And a new iPod Touch? Lucky! I'm trying to trade my Wii for one or another tablet-like device.

DawnInfinity
05-17-2011, 11:34 PM
I have a Wii. I've probably played on it maybe 10 times total. Lol.

Swimmingstar
05-17-2011, 11:34 PM
Wait shouldn't you guys be in college if your 19?

Wicked Caccavari
05-17-2011, 11:48 PM

I believe Brooke (Ladylove) is in college and going to get her CNA. Myself, I don't know what I wanna do yet so I'm taking a break until at least next semester.

Ladylove
05-17-2011, 11:49 PM

Lol we are, but we live at home.

Swimmingstar
05-17-2011, 11:57 PM
Close college? which?

Wicked Caccavari
05-18-2011, 12:04 AM
Close college? which?

There's quite a few colleges I could commute back and forth to everyday.
-UNCG
-ACC
-Elon

Ladylove
05-18-2011, 12:06 AM
There's quite a few colleges I could commute back and forth to everyday.
-UNCG
-ACC
-Elon

You're near Elon and UNCG??????

Wicked Caccavari
05-18-2011, 12:08 AM
You're near Elon and UNCG??????

Yes indeed, very close to both.

Ladylove
05-18-2011, 12:09 AM
Yes indeed, very close to both.

Um, I live in Winston-Salem lmao

Wicked Caccavari
05-18-2011, 12:12 AM
Um, I live in Winston-Salem lmao

I live in Burlington. What a small world it is.

Ladylove
05-18-2011, 12:14 AM
I live in Burlington. What a small world it is.

Dannnnnggg lol.

Swimmingstar
05-18-2011, 12:15 AM
What how do you go to 3 colleges at once?

Wicked Caccavari
05-18-2011, 12:15 AM
Dannnnnggg lol.

Well guys, if you don't see me on PL anymore, Ladylove kidnapped me.

Wicked Caccavari
05-18-2011, 12:17 AM
What how do you go to 3 colleges at once?

I was just telling you the colleges close to me.

Ladylove
05-18-2011, 12:18 AM
I was just telling you the colleges close to me.

I live like 5 minutes from Wake.

Wicked Caccavari
05-18-2011, 12:20 AM
I live like 5 minutes from Wake.

Nice. I suppose I could drive to Wake Forest or Guilford County daily but it'd be a hassle.

Ladylove
05-18-2011, 12:21 AM
Nice. I suppose I could drive to Wake Forest or Guilford County daily but it'd be a hassle.

Haha yeah. 30 min-hour drive.

Wicked Caccavari
05-18-2011, 12:27 AM
I'm completely bored now. Currently watching Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows.

Ladylove
05-18-2011, 12:28 AM
I'm completely bored now. Currently watching Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows.

Omg I want it! Can I borrow? ;)

Swimmingstar
05-18-2011, 12:33 AM
Never heard of it

Wicked Caccavari
05-18-2011, 12:34 AM
Omg I want it! Can I borrow? ;)

I bet you could watch it online somewhere?

I remember watching Twilight before it was in theaters.

Ladylove
05-18-2011, 12:36 AM
I bet you could watch it online somewhere?

I remember watching Twilight before it was in theaters.

Pfft nah. I like having movies :)

Lol I love Twilight, but the book series is way better.

Zojak
05-18-2011, 12:37 AM
Ohhh i my turn for this thread!

My first name is Conlan, i'm 21 years old, and im currently an apprentice electrician :P But i plan to go to university and get a Bachelors in Criminology, and eventually start a career in Law Enforcement! :)

Wicked Caccavari
05-18-2011, 12:39 AM
Pfft nah. I like having movies :)

Lol I love Twilight, but the book series is way better.

Same here but some aren't worth buying. Especially the ones I'm only gonna watch once like Twilight.

The Harry Potter series on the other hand I've seen each one 10+ times.

Siejo
05-18-2011, 12:45 AM
I'm Jose 28 y/o Certified Pharmacy Technician for Target Pharmacy. Love Apple, Nintendo and my box (car). On and PL of course;)

Otukura
05-18-2011, 01:19 AM
Um...

I'm 15 years old, soon to be 16. I know what I want. ;)

I'm allergic to peanuts... l'm an only child... I'm extremely lazy, but I manage to stay at the top of my class. I hate soda, well, no, I don't hate it, but it used to give me nosebleeds and it's too unhealthy.

I've been at the verge of underweight ever since I was born. 5.01 percentile, and 4.99 or lower is considered unhealth ^^

Cereal with milk is disgusting.

Ladylove
05-18-2011, 01:22 AM
Um...

I'm 15 years old, soon to be 16. I know what I want. ;)

I'm allergic to peanuts... l'm an only child... I'm extremely lazy, but I manage to stay at the top of my class. I hate soda, well, no, I don't hate it, but it used to give me nosebleeds and it's too unhealthy.

I've been at the verge of underweight ever since I was born. 5.01 percentile, and 4.99 or lower is considered unhealth ^^

You're a freak. Milk is delicious. Go eat a burger.

OverkillED
05-18-2011, 01:27 AM

My dad's american and my mom's korean so technically im half korean. i go to american school and get korean tutoring at home.

Otukura
05-18-2011, 01:28 AM
Milk is delicious, milk + cereal is disgusting. I guess I get too distracted at breakfast and it always ends up as mush.

I had a burger for dinner... and I had a whole large pizza yesterday for lunch+dinner. I literally can't gain weight. See white text for disgusting-ness.

One of my favorite foods is pure creamcheese+sugar+vanilla. Yum. 312% fat in one sitting. Not to mention when I have double servings of that ^^

._-

Ladylove
05-18-2011, 01:31 AM
Milk is delicious, milk + cereal is disgusting. I guess I get too distracted at breakfast and it always ends up as mush.

I had a burger for dinner... and I had a whole large pizza yesterday for lunch+dinner. I literally can't gain weight. See white text for disgusting-ness.

One of my favorite foods is pure creamcheese+sugar+vanilla. Yum. 312% fat in one sitting. Not to mention when I have double servings of that ^^

._-

Ah omg GROSS. I hate burgers btw... uhhhhhh. I'll eat cream cheese icing, but damn.

OverkillED
05-18-2011, 01:34 AM

:O NO WAY!! milk by itself is disgusting, but cereal with milk is fantastically delicious.

Ladylove
05-18-2011, 01:35 AM
:O NO WAY!! milk by itself is disgusting, but cereal with milk is fantastically delicious.

I love milk. I drink at least one glass a day.

Otukura
05-18-2011, 01:35 AM
Ah omg GROSS. I hate burgers btw... uhhhhhh. I'll eat cream cheese icing, but damn.

It is the exact same as creamcheese icing, but because I have it as I make it the sugar is crunchy!!!!

Ladylove
05-18-2011, 01:37 AM
It is the exact same as creamcheese icing, but because I have it as I make it the sugar is crunchy!!!!

I can't eat it straight up. It has to be on something... like pumpkin bread!

OverkillED
05-18-2011, 01:38 AM
burgers from fast food places r seriously nasty, homemade burgers r sooo delicious. 312% fat times two and no weight gain?!?! whoa...

Ladylove
05-18-2011, 01:39 AM
Yeah Chris, can we trade metabolisms?

OverkillED
05-18-2011, 01:40 AM
BLAUGH... *cough cough* thats disgusting (cream cheese plus vanilla plus sugar)

Ladylove
05-18-2011, 01:41 AM
BLAUGH... *cough cough* thats disgusting

What? Pumpkin bread or your face. Hm?

Otukura
05-18-2011, 01:41 AM
I can't eat it straight up. It has to be on something... like pumpkin bread!

But it's soooo good.

http://files.sharenator.com/om_nom_nom_nom_cat_demotivational_poster_121928012 8_Sharenator_Select_brand_Funny-s640x509-149991.jpg

OverkillED
05-18-2011, 02:20 AM
What? Pumpkin bread or your face. Hm?

Id say pumpkin bread. Corn bread is waay better. normal bread too :) Cheese/sourdough bread is good.

costalot
05-18-2011, 06:19 AM
LoL i love that picture that reminded me when I was in Arizona and tripped into a cactus.

Ladylove
05-18-2011, 02:31 PM
Id say pumpkin bread. Corn bread is waay better. normal bread too :) Cheese/sourdough bread is good.

Ew I hate corn bread.

And lol @costalot

costalot
05-18-2011, 04:02 PM
Hey thats not funny I musta been pulling those things out of EVERYWHERE and yes I mean EVERYWHERE. It took me an hour at least

Ayc2000
05-18-2011, 04:21 PM
Hey thats not funny I musta been pulling those things out of EVERYWHERE and yes I mean EVERYWHERE. It took me an hour at least

Oh my, did it hurt to pull it out? Did you have "holes" everywhere?

Sky../
05-18-2011, 04:23 PM
Oh my, did it hurt to pull it out? Did you have holes "everywhere"?

There you go. Fixed your quotation.

BlackRyder
05-18-2011, 04:33 PM
My name is Gerard. I play PL a lot. I only play one other MMO, and thats Order and Chaos. I'm not into Order and Chaos as much as i am with PL, but I do play. Outside of PL, I skate, Scooter, BMX, and I freerun. I'm not very familiar with biking or parkour, but i still do both. I just turned 13 last month. For those players who don't know, I am RedRyder's little brother. I am currently in 7th grade, I am extremely lazy, but I am doing well in school. I am an april fool baby, btw.

Ayc2000
05-18-2011, 06:00 PM
There you go. Fixed your quotation.

Lol, yeah, it's perfect now...

costalot
05-18-2011, 06:19 PM
Yeah the holes weren't that deep but I felt like Spongebob and to make it worse PL was down with the Cloud Server Crash. The only thing that made me smile was... Bannana Time :banana::banana::banana:

Ayc2000
05-18-2011, 06:21 PM
Yeah the holes weren't that deep but I felt like Spongebob and to make it worse PL was down with the Cloud Server Crash. The only thing that made me smile was... Bannana Time :banana::banana::banana:

Ouch, two bad things in one day...
:banana:BANANA!

costalot
05-18-2011, 07:05 PM
Everytime I see those bannanas I think Peanut Butter Jelly Time and when Spongebob says "I'm ready I'm ready

Orcish
05-18-2011, 07:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH5ay10RTGY

I always think about this video when I see these :banana: little guys lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9POLwHBwUIQ&NR=1&feature=fvwp

I had to :P

Ayc2000
05-18-2011, 07:20 PM
Lol, were banana freaks. :banana:

Zeus
05-18-2011, 07:23 PM

Ya, I know what you mean. When I first moved to Arizona in 8th grade, I didn't realize the danger of cacti. So, I managed to crash into one while riding my bike. Whats worse is that it also popped my bike tires, so I had to walk 2 miles to get home with Cacti needles in me. :(. It HURTS taking them out.

Ayc2000
05-18-2011, 07:26 PM
Ya, I know what you mean. When I first moved to Arizona in 8th grade, I didn't realize the danger of cacti. So, I managed to crash into one while riding my bike. Whats worse is that it also popped my bike tires, so I had to walk 2 miles to get home with Cacti needles in me. :(. It HURTS taking them out.

Is cacti everywhere in the southwest? I've always wondered.
Did you have to carry the bike with you while walking home?

Zeus
05-18-2011, 07:28 PM
Is cacti everywhere in the southwest? I've always wondered.
Did you have to carry the bike with you while walking home?

Yep, I'm Superman and can carry a bike on my back when I was in 8th grade without any problem. (Joking). Nah, I rolled it home, ended up messing up the rims and everything. As for the cacti? Yea, basically. I live in Cali now though. Living on the beach (literally) ftw!

costalot
05-18-2011, 07:33 PM
:banana::banana:YEAH range those things kill I remember playing bball outside and cacti getting stuck on the ball and then shooting the ball or catching pass it's like WOH where dg rid that come from and then going inside grabbing tweezers to pull it out. And I would have to say this thread was one of my better ideas I found some (xbox gamers, bannnana people who are bannanas for well, bannanas, and someone who can relate to getting cacti stuck on your butt. Overall, it's been a good day. Oh yeah, Hammer Time:banana::banana:

MYNISTA
05-18-2011, 07:53 PM
My name is Mynista, I'm a professional rap artist, and I really enjoy this game. I also play Phantasy Star Portable 2 (PSP), Gods Eater Burst, Monster Hunter etc.

Ladylove
05-18-2011, 08:08 PM

HAHAHAHA sucks to be you :)

Zeus
05-18-2011, 08:09 PM
HAHAHAHA sucks to be you :)

Love your sincerity. Me and Zxthor are doing our match right now btw. None of the refs are on. Do you trust us to ref ourselves?

Christina
05-18-2011, 08:10 PM
My name is Celestina/Cherry/Christina.. Lol!!! I'm a Model in Singapore.. I enjoy playin Pl (especially in Pvp) and texas poker!!! Hobbies: kite flying, jogging, swimming and clubbing..

Ladylove
05-18-2011, 08:10 PM
Love your sincerity. Me and Zxthor are doing our match right now btw. None of the refs are on. Do you trust us to ref ourselves?

Yeah, yeah that's fine lol.

Ayc2000
05-18-2011, 08:22 PM
Yep, I'm Superman and can carry a bike on my back when I was in 8th grade without any problem. (Joking). Nah, I rolled it home, ended up messing up the rims and everything. As for the cacti? Yea, basically. I live in Cali now though. Living on the beach (literally) ftw!

Omg! You have superpowers and save the day from impending demons and stuff! You're a hero!!!! (joking too)
Lucky, you're near a beach. I live an hour away from a beach and my parents never want to drive there. Plus with that oil spill, we couldnt go to the beach last year.The beach is practically your back yard, lucky!

Subscriber
05-18-2011, 09:01 PM
Hey, what do I call you? Parth, Apollo...?

Anyways what beach are you living at/area?

Zeus
05-18-2011, 09:03 PM
My name is Celestina/Cherry/Christina.. Lol!!! I'm a Model in Singapore.. I enjoy playin Pl (especially in Pvp) and texas poker!!! Hobbies: kite flying, jogging, swimming and clubbing..

You have 3 names? I r confuzed.

@Subscribers; Either is fine, most people normally call me Parth, since that is my real name. I'm living in Oceanside California, as my location shows :). So I live on the Oceanside Beach xD.

Snakespeare
05-18-2011, 09:28 PM
I like opera. Is that enough? I also read and write poetry. I know. Let's put stuff like this on our profile pages where people can see them any time they want. :)

Subscriber
05-18-2011, 10:09 PM
Oh.. Duh, that's embarrassing... -.-