PDA

View Full Version : There Comes A Time.. When People Need To Be Knocked Off High Horses

GeTxKLuTcH
05-16-2011, 07:32 PM
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn77/xRaNdU/snap20110516_201330.png

Backstory: I join a lvl 20 pvp game, i know the person just because I had beaten on my 20 bird easily and I wanted to try out on my bear. There was also someone else in the room Tweenktastic or something along those lines. Anyways, a few people come and go and bearpire? He said he was conradin on the forums so idk. Therefore leaves me 3v1. Whenever one of them rushes me i start attacking him and then the other two join in on me, therefore I die very quickly. They then go on and start calling me a noob and a wanna be and all this stuff, not really conradin or tweentastic but VVrecked was the main problem. Like I said I have beaten this kid many times on my bird so I KNOW he's not that good because I really wiped the floor with this kid. Just saying this is what happens when Tweentastic rushes you and you kill him.

Edit: Just letting people know that the lvl 20 PvP community is pretty bad because of these people. I've played with someblackman and he's pretty cool. But other than him, pretty sad some of the things these kids say.

noobmigo
05-16-2011, 07:40 PM

Backstory: I join a lvl 20 pvp game, i know the person just because I had beaten on my 20 bird easily and I wanted to try out on my bear. There was also someone else in the room Tweenktastic or something along those lines. Anyways, a few people come and go and bearpire? He said he was conradin on the forums so idk. Therefore leaves me 3v1. Whenever one of them rushes me i start attacking him and then the other two join in on me, therefore I die very quickly. They then go on and start calling me a noob and a wanna be and all this stuff, not really conradin or tweentastic but VVrecked was the main problem. Like I said I have beaten this kid many times on my bird so I KNOW he's not that good because I really wiped the floor with this kid. Just saying this is what happens when Tweentastic rushes you and you kill him.

Edit: Just letting people know that the lvl 20 PvP community is pretty bad because of these people. I've played with someblackman and he's pretty cool. But other than him, pretty sad some of the things these kids say.

Hey, hey, hey!
Chumtestbear here. Hey, ya, VV is sort of a jerk, but he's also cool. You just gotta deal with him in a different way.
And don't touch SBM. He's my bro. :p

EDIT: Have I played with you? Maybe you were a little late, I just now moved up to 25. :o

GeTxKLuTcH
05-16-2011, 07:44 PM
Probably not, just made a new 20 twink, I had a 20 bird but that got a little tiring. Bears more fun. and who's SBM?

Edit: Nvm SBM = someblackman, lol no he's pretty cool, had him on my friends lists.

noobmigo
05-16-2011, 07:47 PM
Probably not, just made a new 20 twink, I had a 20 bird but that got a little tiring. Bears more fun. and who's SBM?

Someblackman.
Bears are fun at 20.
They are more fun at 25, but at 25, I currently suck, sorta. Beckon is beast.
Hey, add ChumTestBear. Even though I won't be on until Sunday.
Also, making a new 20 called Chumster on Sunday. Might want to 1-1 you. :p

Zeus
05-16-2011, 07:50 PM
Maybe I should stop giving people my bear build, even though it's probably outdated now (Tweenktastic), seems that people get a big ego with it. Lol.

EDIT: On a side note, Mynasgen is making his return soon, as a level 25 twink. Watch out! Can you say 55 armor and rose wand? :)

GeTxKLuTcH
05-16-2011, 07:51 PM
^^ That's cool with me, adding now, tekknique is the twinkster. Always nice to meet new people.

noobmigo
05-16-2011, 07:53 PM
Maybe I should stop giving people my bear build, even though it's probably outdated now (Tweenktastic), seems that people get a big ego with it. Lol.

EDIT: On a side note, Mynasgen is making his return soon, as a level 25 twink. Watch out! Can you say 55 armor and rose wand? :)

Pardon, but I can say: Oh Fugg I'm done!
Back to 20.
Nah, joke, but 55 armor, buffed?
Or like Int/Str mix? I tried to riot, but I couldn't at 25.

P.S. Wanna 1-1 you Sunday.
Deal, or No Deal? -Hand Movements-

Zeus
05-16-2011, 07:55 PM
Pardon, but I can say: Oh Fugg I'm done!
Back to 20.
Nah, joke, but 55 armor, buffed?
Or like Int/Str mix? I tried to riot, but I couldn't at 25.

P.S. Wanna 1-1 you Sunday.
Deal, or No Deal? -Hand Movements-

It's an estimate and sure 1-1 on Sunday sounds good, unless I have plans for my school Blood Drive. I'll let you know if I can't come.

noobmigo
05-16-2011, 07:56 PM
It's an estimate and sure 1-1 on Sunday sounds good, unless I have plans for my school Blood Drive. I'll let you know if I can't come.

Right, can't get on until 2:00 P.M. CT though.
So, if they like, coincide, that's OK. That means more time for me to practice. ;) Practice is good for not getting smashed 10-0.

Zeus
05-16-2011, 07:57 PM
Right, can't get on until 2:00 P.M. CT though.
So, if they like, coincide, that's OK. That means more time for me to practice. ;) Practice is good for not getting smashed 10-0.

Lol, I'll be completely new to the level 25 twinking arena though. Remember that. I will probably end up spending a lot of platinum over the weekend trying to perfect the build.

noobmigo
05-16-2011, 07:58 PM
Lol, I'll be completely new to the level 25 twinking arena though. Remember that. I will probably end up spending a lot of platinum over the weekend trying to perfect the build.

Like I did?
I spent 20 plat in one hour, just speccing to the worst build ever.
And half of it came from adding points to Beckon too fast, and having to start over because I do NOT want Beckon at 6...

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 08:26 PM
Phew... you know twinks are the rudest of them all :/ I used to hate Twinktastic (not Tweenktastic). We ended up being friends. I don't pvp down at 20 much, but I do have a bear (Mynasgen's old build :o). I'm more of a 35 twinker.

BeardedBear
05-16-2011, 09:15 PM
Precisely why I stopped lvl 20 pvp. VV is good, can behave and be mouthy at the same time though. Tweenktastic, Solvok, whatever you want to call him is a tool. I should I reported him back when I had screen shots of him cussing me out.

Conradin
05-16-2011, 09:34 PM
Im bearpire- lol i was there when this happened. While i dont like or agree with everything solvock and Vv do for the mos part they are good guys. This guy ^ technik was rushig like crazy. It was stArting to make us mad, so when he rushed we would gang up and kill him fast. Then he started saying how he was gunna get on his bird and own us or something, and thats about when the boot happened. Now it wasnt the politest boot- and we shoulda worked it out in the game, but i dont think briging this to the forums helps.

GeTxKLuTcH
05-16-2011, 09:58 PM
First off conradin, the bird thing started way before you got there. I completely scraped the floor with vvrecked with it. And Im absolutely positive I killed you and think tweenk rushed me while I was typing a message and then was smacked down. Pvp is not a chatroom, if you want to talk about making comic strips and splitting the gold with vvrecked go to town. you came in halfway into match. You didn't see tweenk and vvrecked 2v1 me to a 10-1 game did you. No, so don't come into my thread thinking you know what happened because you don't. Vvrecked has been a thorn in my side for a month, ever since he kept calling me a noob because I kited with my bird. Never had a problem with you or tweenk and if you read my first post I said you and tweenk didn't do anything. Everytime him and tweenk rushed me and killed me, vvrecked would yell NOOB DOWN, and wannab and other things.

Conradin
05-16-2011, 10:06 PM
First off conradin, the bird thing started way before you got there. I completely scraped the floor with vvrecked with it. And Im absolutely positive I killed you and think tweenk rushed me while I was typing a message and then was smacked down. Pvp is not a chatroom, if you want to talk about making comic strips and splitting the gold with vvrecked go to town. you came in halfway into match. You didn't see tweenk and vvrecked 2v1 me to a 10-1 game did you. No, so don't come into my thread thinking you know what happened because you don't. Vvrecked has been a thorn in my side for a month, ever since he kept calling me a noob because I kited with my bird. Never had a problem with you or tweenk and if you read my first post I said you and tweenk didn't do anything. Everytime him and tweenk rushed me and killed me, vvrecked would yell NOOB DOWN, and wannab and other things.

first of all calm down. You forget this is a GAME. Rember if you dont like V theres a Ignore button. I just came in and told myside of the story.

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 10:09 PM
Oh boo, is this all necessary? Ughh. Every day there is a thread that comes up with screenshots of someone being mean or just a story of a bad situation, calling people out. The forum isn't a place to smear other peoples reputations. If you feel the need to do that, don't bring it to the forum. The forum is supposed to be for useful information, feedback, and fun.

GeTxKLuTcH
05-16-2011, 10:18 PM
That's probably because your known, and all the forum stars can't do anything wrong. But us that are not known but good at pvp and scrape kids, we're noobs for this and that and everything we do. It's getting quite annoying. I'm not one to just sit back and take a bunch of people using mommy and daddy's money to buy their plat items talk trash and do whatever they want. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Other people that know my other forum name know I'm an easy going likeable guy. Just not to people that don't deserve it.

GeTxKLuTcH
05-16-2011, 10:23 PM
Precisely why I stopped lvl 20 pvp. VV is good, can behave and be mouthy at the same time though. Tweenktastic, Solvok, whatever you want to call him is a tool. I should I reported him back when I had screen shots of him cussing me out.

This is one of the people that deserve it, this guy IS the reason I made a lvl 20 dexbear. I had the pleasure of finally talking with him today, guy is good and is always helpful. Doesn't go around calling people noobs and talking trash in game in the few games i've played with him in. People like that are awesome in my book.

Bearsteak = My Hero. <(^.^<)

Moogerfooger
05-16-2011, 10:23 PM
In the immortal words of Physiologic.....

"This is why I don't PvP".

p.s. Bearded is a great dude :D

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 10:26 PM
Not everyone knows me...

Conradin
05-16-2011, 10:35 PM
Not everyone knows me...

We tend to think all the best players are forumser, but your right, theres alot of 56s with millions of gold and alot of expirince that dont go on the forums.

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 10:39 PM
We tend to think all the best players are forumser, but your right, theres alot of 56s with millions of gold and alot of expirince that dont go on the forums.

Ikr? Chantilily rarely uses the forums and she's a beast. Same with Badtee and Masterhoon.

GeTxKLuTcH
05-16-2011, 10:53 PM
I knew who you were before I joined forums.

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 10:54 PM
I knew who you were before I joined forums.

How?? I don't think I know you..

GeTxKLuTcH
05-16-2011, 11:03 PM
On my other name.... This is 2nd forum account

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 11:05 PM
On my other name.... This is 2nd forum account

O.o who are you? Do I like you? Do you hate me?

GeTxKLuTcH
05-16-2011, 11:10 PM
I would like to say we are friends. At least you know of me.... I think?

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 11:11 PM
I would like to say we are friends. At least you know of me.... I think?

Tell me who you are? :)

GeTxKLuTcH
05-16-2011, 11:13 PM
Lol maybe, dont wanna give up my secret identity with new accnt and new twink o.O

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 11:14 PM
Lol maybe, dont wanna give up my secret identity with new accnt and new twink o.O

You could pm it to me :) I can keep secrets.

Conradin
05-16-2011, 11:14 PM
Lol dude- so you arnt really new to the forums. -.-

GeTxKLuTcH
05-16-2011, 11:15 PM
Conradin, never said I was new, and LadyLove, play your cards right and I'll let you in on the big secret.

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 11:16 PM
Tell meeeeeee!!!!!!! I hate not knowing who I'm talking to when I really do know them, but don't know it!!!!

Conradin
05-16-2011, 11:16 PM
Oh and so you edit me in to the first page- dude i seriously dont wabt trouble, lets drop this. P.s. (the reason it was 3v1 was we were talikn about the comic contest

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 11:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liq_wYFkMoU

EDIT: ugh why won't my videos post!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liq_wYFkMoU

GeTxKLuTcH
05-16-2011, 11:20 PM
Conradin, i don't have a problem with you. Never had a bad game in all the games I've played in with you. The whole thread was about VVrecked, and a little about tweenl bevause he just annoys me. And ladylove, add tekknique and then I can tell you...... Maybe.

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 11:21 PM
Conradin, i don't have a problem with you. Never had a bad game in all the games I've played in with you. The whole thread was about VVrecked, and a little about tweenl bevause he just annoys me. And ladylove, add tekknique and then I can tell you...... Maybe.

Sigh, just pm it to me on here lol.

Conradin
05-16-2011, 11:27 PM
Tech pm me too!!! Your like a secret agent. Ask brooke if you can trust me first. ;)

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 11:31 PM
Tech pm me too!!! Your like a secret agent. Ask brooke if you can trust me first. ;)

Muhahahah I know thing and you don't haha I win! -raspberry-

Conradin
05-16-2011, 11:38 PM
:( i feel sooo left outtt

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 11:42 PM
:( i feel sooo left outtt

Haha! -steals apple juice- PWND.

Conradin
05-16-2011, 11:45 PM
"goes rynning home, slams the front door and writes Brooke is sooo mean!!! in my diary"

Ladylove
05-16-2011, 11:47 PM
"goes rynning home, slams the front door and writes Brooke is sooo mean!!! in my diary"

Muhahahahahahahhaha.

I have struck again! I have successfully made an unpleasant thread go charmingly off-topic!

GeTxKLuTcH
05-16-2011, 11:56 PM
did he just say pshew pshew, ladylove's sig.

Ladylove
05-17-2011, 12:01 AM
did he just say pshew pshew, ladylove's sig.

He did say that XD

BeardedBear
05-17-2011, 07:34 AM

Builds have changed and tweenktastic's isn't that good. He also feels the need to PM me and tell me how much MRIDGAF fails. -.-

Nice to see you coming back to the world of low-mid lvl twinking though. I've been working on my 25 who is currently a 2h sword/talon dual. I think bears have it the worst at 25. Rose wand is so beast, you love terrorizing people!

Thanks for the nice words Tekk.

joeychandler
05-18-2011, 02:16 PM
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd374/joeych1andler/2cd86c26.jpg

someblackman here :P

Chum lmao. Your posts on this thread. If I had any idea how to sig quotes...

noobmigo
05-18-2011, 04:54 PM
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd374/joeych1andler/2cd86c26.jpg

someblackman here :P

Chum lmao. Your posts on this thread. If I had any idea how to sig quotes...

You just quote them, and copy/paste.
Heh.

Barbamitsos
05-18-2011, 05:00 PM
Im in for some 25 fights with u noobmigo! Add MrSluffy and pm me and im all urs :)
(i love drbanana on 25. He used to be a beast when i used him)

noobmigo
05-18-2011, 05:02 PM
Ok, I'll PM you!
If it's a dex mage, I'm ready to be beat 10-0...again...

Dynastu
05-18-2011, 06:11 PM

Heh there's my bear, too. ;). Yeah. I got booted too... Yet I did absolutely nothing except join. Then again... I do have a quick chat box reserved to boot vvrecked whenever he joins. :p

Otukura
05-18-2011, 06:22 PM
Heh there's my bear, too. ;). Yeah. I got booted too... Yet I did absolutely nothing except join. Then again... I do have a quick chat box reserved to boot vvrecked whenever he joins. :p

I'll admit it, I LOL'd.

noobmigo
05-18-2011, 08:36 PM

No clue you were Combatanance.
Hiya!
:p

Kossi
05-18-2011, 08:48 PM
ahhh lol vvrecked...huge smack talker, sucks regardless of his gear

joeychandler
05-19-2011, 02:52 AM
Im in for some 25 fights with u noobmigo! Add MrSluffy and pm me and im all urs :)
(i love drbanana on 25. He used to be a beast when i used him)

I thought drbanana was mystic? Definitely a beast whoever it is

noobmigo
05-19-2011, 04:48 PM

Mystic is DrTWINK.

Barbamitsos
05-19-2011, 05:32 PM

Merci Beaucoup ^^
he is feeded from the easter turkies yet and remains fat for his stomp

help me
06-08-2011, 05:13 PM
Rofl hmmm I am a smack talker haven't u guys hear of "strategy" its a TEKKNIQUE that people use to bring people down which IS seeming to work, so they look like NOOBS and I dont care what u all think if im good or not u all got ur oppinons and I respect that some of u just act like kids tho and kossi im ur solvoks brother but I dont remember fighting u once so u cant really say I suck=\. Never new there was this many haters I know this thread was posted a while ago but whatever and tekknique I didnt just boot u for that first off it was a private game and 2nd thats why the boot button is there to boot people sorry no noons=\

help me
06-08-2011, 05:15 PM
I didnt mean to say im solvoks brother auto correct I meant to say I know ur solvoks brother.

PorkinISdead
06-10-2011, 09:50 PM

You can't even begin to guess how much I DESPISE VVrecked. He's BAD. Even his twin hates him.

PorkinISdead
06-10-2011, 09:59 PM

He does this to me too, I killed him 1v1 on my lvl 10... he can only beat me when I give him the oppurtunity to hellscream. The noob down thing is soooo clever...... not.

Solvok
06-14-2011, 09:43 PM
Hey Tekk, first off i remember this incident happening around 5-6 weeks ago and dunno why youre posting it now. Also, Vv is my friend and you dont come in the game talking trash and how you think Vv sucks at PVP. No one really cares what you think and how serious and hard you think you are, its to have fun. So yeah we kinda all got mad at you because you were acting cocky and thinking you were the best. BTW last time I fought you i smeared you, and you decided to once again talk trash and make excuses how you "lagged" or "messed up combo" we didnt like that sportsmanship, so we decided to treat you poorly.

Parth, your build is still doing me fine :) i recently bought a pump chunker for 900K i look wierd now with it :o

Otukura
06-14-2011, 11:59 PM
Hey Tekk, first off i remember this incident happening around 5-6 weeks ago and dunno why youre posting it now. Also, Vv is my friend and you dont come in the game talking trash and how you think Vv sucks at PVP. No one really cares what you think and how serious and hard you think you are, its to have fun. So yeah we kinda all got mad at you because you were acting cocky and thinking you were the best. BTW last time I fought you i smeared you, and you decided to once again talk trash and make excuses how you "lagged" or "messed up combo" we didnt like that sportsmanship, so we decided to treat you poorly.

Parth, your build is still doing me fine :) i recently bought a pump chunker for 900K i look wierd now with it :o

He posted it back then, people just bumped it now.

Lordchewbacca
07-03-2011, 02:11 PM
Woow draamaa XD

JaytB
07-03-2011, 04:37 PM
Woow draamaa XD

Please don't dig up drama threads, thx :)

Kanitall
07-06-2011, 12:20 PM
This is so pointless...all it does is Making drama. Keep ur hate for you next time

Zerious
07-07-2011, 12:15 PM
This is so pointless...all it does is Making drama. Keep ur hate for you next time

if you don't wanna see the "Drama" don't click over to this post, that makes you a hypocrite for adding to the drama with this post, sir. It's a forum, as long as it's in the right category, people are free to express opinions and views.

As for the topic itself, I sincerely miss the days before Parth's build leaked everywhere (not your fault bro). This is exactly the reason why my Workshop never GAVE builds. Not because "Oh, I'm the best and it's gotta stay that way". It's because of people who never put the time and effort to coming up with these builds who take them and go around trolling and bragging. I'm one for helping others out, but when you discover something that's insanely OP, best to keep it to yourself, or within a VERY FEW select friends that you know won't hand it out to others.

Again, it's not about being on top, it's about appreciating your own work and not letting it become the bandwagon for others to misuse like this...

First imp's wand pally, then hammerbirds, now some of the greatest dex bear builds.

I say some of us device a counter for these builds and knock the trolls down. Pm me if you have any ideas *cough* noobmigo ahhh-COUGH*JOEY*COUGH COUGH*
*HACK HACK HACK WHEEZE* PARTH* BLAH HACK COUGH COUGH* *pants* ahem...

noobmigo
07-07-2011, 12:20 PM
if you don't wanna see the "Drama" don't click over to this post, that makes you a hypocrite for adding to the drama with this post, sir. It's a forum, as long as it's in the right category, people are free to express opinions and views.

As for the topic itself, I sincerely miss the days before Parth's build leaked everywhere (not your fault bro). This is exactly the reason why my Workshop never GAVE builds. Not because "Oh, I'm the best and it's gotta stay that way". It's because of people who never put the time and effort to coming up with these builds who take them and go around trolling and bragging. I'm one for helping others out, but when you discover something that's insanely OP, best to keep it to yourself, or within a VERY FEW select friends that you know won't hand it out to others.

Again, it's not about being on top, it's about appreciating your own work and not letting it become the bandwagon for others to misuse like this...

First imp's wand pally, then hammerbirds, now some of the greatest dex bear builds.

I say some of us device a counter for these builds and knock the trolls down. Pm me if you have any ideas *cough* noobmigo ahhh-COUGH*JOEY*COUGH COUGH*
*HACK HACK HACK WHEEZE* PARTH* BLAH HACK COUGH COUGH* *pants* ahem...

Done. All I need now is TWO FREE PLAT AND IM OUT OF OFFERS!

I can take down most of them now, with my new build I devised today. Kanitall and swoosh is the only guy worth talking to. The rest are trolls, dunno about xazicce yet though.

Otukura
07-07-2011, 12:22 PM
Blah blah... unquote request.

Vv and South are the same person... aren't they?

Xaz never trolls me end game, but at 20 he does :/ Kani's always nice.

Zerious
07-07-2011, 12:24 PM

the bold holds truth

noobmigo
07-07-2011, 12:24 PM

I've edited taking out the names talking trash. Please unquote. :/

noobmigo
07-07-2011, 12:26 PM
the bold holds truth

Yes, I know, I gave him another build, I think he doesn't know how to play it though. It's my version of SBM's build, with slightly more damage and less debuff. Luckily he doesn't know how to use it. :D

It requires really hardcore timing. Joey was really good. I even tried it out on Fosho, and Woops, I suck. The timing and knowledge of distance required is CRAZY.

Zerious
07-07-2011, 12:31 PM
Yes, I know, I gave him another build, I think he doesn't know how to play it though. It's my version of SBM's build, with slightly more damage and less debuff. Luckily he doesn't know how to use it. :D

It requires really hardcore timing. Joey was really good. I even tried it out on Fosho, and Woops, I suck. The timing and knowledge of distance required is CRAZY.

I might try it on Herwolf. I was considering it, but I'd hate to be labelled a generic twink... Doesn't matter though if it gets the job done.

Otukura
07-07-2011, 12:42 PM
I might try it on Herwolf. I was considering it, but I'd hate to be labelled a generic twink... Doesn't matter though if it gets the job done.

Look at level 10. It's pretty much generic down there, but certain twinks destroy others.

Zerious
07-07-2011, 12:44 PM
Look at level 10. It's pretty much generic down there, but certain twinks destroy others.

not much diversity in builds down in 10. that's why 20 and 25 were always my faves :D

Samhayne
07-07-2011, 12:53 PM
Click!