View Full Version : My Cynicism Knows No Bounds

DarrenPR
10-10-2015, 12:06 AM
Picked up this gem of a quest on a level 10 character. Will let the screen shot speak for itself.

Kingofninjas
10-10-2015, 12:53 AM
This "jewel" of a quest seems more appropriate here xD

Magemagix
10-10-2015, 04:21 AM
0.o so is it a bug that primary stats jewels should drop all over arlor bt its dropping only in endgame?!

Pretty confused.

Tatman
10-10-2015, 06:39 AM
They just changed "gem" to "jewel" in the description. It's funny though - "can be found almost anywhere" lol.

Vvildfire
10-10-2015, 07:37 AM
I found this on a new toon as well, it cracked me up xD

Scry
10-10-2015, 07:46 AM
It was true on test server before expansion, primary stat jewels dropped everywhere and it was awesome. I have no clue why they changed it to nature and water which are totally useless. People with full primary noble jewels could compete against full eyes or even full para. But those just drop on endgame maps and takes a century to farm and craft a single noble.

Woundedwarrior
10-10-2015, 10:56 AM
I think they should make them drop anywhere. The jewel system is broken and needs a fix. If they dropped in any map, the cracked jewels would be dirt cheap. It would still cost a fair amount for crafting fees and it would still take a while to craft nobles so it would in my eyes, balances it out.

Zeus
10-10-2015, 11:08 AM
Plus one this, good idea. They should add higher tiered jewels now this should make the jewel system what it is supposed to be. A grass root level farming system.

IMO, the way it should work is that all jewels should drop anywhere and then higher tiered jewels should drop from elites (damage, weak, etc). Is this what you're getting at as well?

mesalin
10-10-2015, 12:01 PM
IMO, the way it should work is that all jewels should drop anywhere and then higher tiered jewels should drop from elites (damage, weak, etc). Is this what you're getting at as well?
Yeah Agreed with Zeus
+1

<Forgiveness>

DarrenPR
10-10-2015, 02:52 PM

This would definitely improve the current state of the jewel system.

Alhuntrazeck
10-10-2015, 08:10 PM
I am personally for all jewels dropping everywhere in Arlor, and the higher tier ones dropping from elites. I also think primary stat jewels should have a higher drop rate in maps dedicated to a class. Nordr - fury. Shuyal - mind. Kraken - finesse.

The mobs should obviously be scaled up also.

Serillia
10-12-2015, 10:43 AM
I am personally for all jewels dropping everywhere in Arlor, and the higher tier ones dropping from elites. I also think primary stat jewels should have a higher drop rate in maps dedicated to a class. Nordr - fury. Shuyal - mind. Kraken - finesse.

The mobs should obviously be scaled up also.

What your 'personal'ity has to do with jewels dropping? You tryin to be rich? Much wow! very shame! Why you think nordr give fury eh? Nordr very cold and it staph fire of fury. Thas right! I pro

Magemagix
10-12-2015, 12:57 PM
What your 'personal'ity has to do with jewels dropping? You tryin to be rich? Much wow! very shame! Why you think nordr give fury eh? Nordr very cold and it staph fire of fury. Thas right! I pro

I m nt getting what u r trying to say bt alhunt is ri8. If u have ever taken effort to read the history of the 3 heroes of Arlor himi,uller nd the other mage(the mythic set have there name in them). Then u will knw why kraken -finesse, nordr-fury, shuyal-mind.

Alhuntrazeck
10-12-2015, 07:40 PM
I m nt getting what u r trying to say bt alhunt is ri8. If u have ever taken effort to read the history of the 3 heroes of Arlor himi,uller nd the other mage(the mythic set have there name in them). Then u will knw why kraken -finesse, nordr-fury, shuyal-mind.
He's just trolling, lol. Don't pay attention to him, like the remaining 99.9% of the forums

Your move, Seri. :o

Serillia
10-12-2015, 08:34 PM
He's just trolling, lol. Don't pay attention to him, like the remaining 99.9% of the forums

Your move, Seri. :o

But but, ganger ;-;

Serancha
10-12-2015, 08:38 PM

Was that not what was originally announced? Elites would have higher tiered jewels and large/massive ren'gol crates?