PDA

View Full Version : A Best Community in Arcane Legends

Azrizal Rahimy
10-10-2015, 04:59 AM
Since played for more 3 years, I have enjoy many things in AL. The Goblin event, the Halloween event and more. I see the expansion map what the STS had make. Im really enjoyed that.More things I want to say that I really enjoyed what you guys did. But, one things I really really really pissed of this word ( NOOB and NAB )from another players and made community was too upset for me. What I want do hope from you guys STS is just a small favor , NOOB or NAB put as not suitable word to use for players and muted them for those use that words. It will helps the community better and all players get the respect all level. Anytime, Anywhere, Anyone. No bad words. Respect. That all I want. All players respect each other. Even they pro or not, respect. That will make Arcane Legends best of the best. Sorry if I use very simple English but hope you get the main points.

Chronexia
10-10-2015, 07:07 AM
Noob is a shortcut for 'newbie'. When you're called noob, that means you're still inexperienced. However, some people use it as an alternate word for 'stupid' or something like that to purposely offend someone, which I think is very immature. It's true that everyone needs respect. As I stated earlier, noob is another word for newbie, and it is not a valid reason for it to be banned in chat. It's just that 'some' people don't really know what it really means and use it to offend others instead. My advice for you is that you should not mind those people. They're not worthy of your attention :)

Azrizal Rahimy
10-10-2015, 07:14 AM
I not need banned just muted them only.. now people use noob for stupid.. not newbie now...

Zylx
10-10-2015, 11:14 AM
Lol noob/nab as a muted word? It's not that bad of a word lol. Especially nab, which is a jokingly lighthearted and friendly way to call a friend a noob.

If you've been around for "3 years", surely you can't forget about the Tarlok event in 2013. That takes the cake as the most memorable event put on by STS

Schnitzel
10-10-2015, 11:44 AM
Lol noob/nab as a muted word? It's not that bad of a word lol. Especially nab, which is a jokingly lighthearted and friendly way to call a friend a noob.

If you've been around for "3 years", surely you can't forget about the Tarlok event in 2013. That takes the cake as the most memorable event put on by STS

I agree with ZyNab

Dimitrian
10-10-2015, 12:51 PM

If he was around for 3 years he surely played the game during Nordr.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/10/ea0809c6ffbfda141b470cb0ec4cc0d4.jpg

Visiting
10-10-2015, 02:18 PM
If he was around for 3 years he surely played the game during Nordr.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/10/ea0809c6ffbfda141b470cb0ec4cc0d4.jpg

Surely you jest? Dead city expansion best ever. Ign rates 11/10.

Azrizal Rahimy
10-10-2015, 05:21 PM
Yeah Noob is not bad words, but it still pissed off to me I dunno what to say.. -_-...make me to slay them...OP player always think they good but still die in PVE.Huh.OP player need the potions.Huh.OP OP OP.I dunno what the OP players think they so good and over powered and can say all words to newbie. Not just noob word,also stupid and idiot. Not all OP players Im mention.

And what, para gems come back more OP and more nab they will said.

It my suggestions only to say noob and nab as muted word. Thankz for all your ideas. Really appreciate it.

Azrizal Rahimy
10-10-2015, 05:24 PM
Yup, everyone got different perspective.That what make the discussion better and better. Peace.

Azrizal Rahimy
10-10-2015, 05:26 PM
Dont call me noobs that all I experienced player. Just because my red ping you call me noob.

Schnitzel
10-10-2015, 06:23 PM
Dont call me noobs that all I experienced player. Just because my red ping you call me noob.

Dude, chill down a bit.
the word "Noob" and all its variations, like Avikk said, are just internet slangs for New-player/baby (hence New-bie)
its just a 4 letter word, nothing to get angry over.
I call my friends nabs (like Zynab above) and they call me a nab. Really, its just us joking around. Not like we intended to act offensive.
We just laugh it off.

The non-friends who call us noobs, we just noob them back
Them: your a noob
Us: You're* -adds them to ignore list-
Them: *screaming and shouting inaudibly*

noahgoulin
10-11-2015, 10:47 AM
I not need banned just muted them only.. now people use noob for stupid.. not newbie now...
I agree with u

nelson131
10-14-2015, 10:44 AM
Im emi we call everyone a nab/nub! Eg: safinub! , arseynub!, serinub! Jakenub! . Its a friendly/jesting gesture at emi :P . However, there are ppl who have been offended by it:/ which is quite unfortunate :3