PDA

View Full Version : Are devs working on other games aswell?

Infamous-D
05-29-2010, 04:49 PM
Hey devs I like to start by saying you guys are doing an amazing job on PL it's unbelievable. I kno it's only 6 of you working in it. But do u guys just so happen to be working on some other games slowly aswell ? If you are I'd like to know which ones and hopefully how far along it is :) again you guys are doing an outstanding job on PL and it is deeply appreciated! looking forward to a response from you guys thanks:)

Proud LEGENDS member:D

Sayishere
05-29-2010, 05:00 PM
no! let them concentrate fully on this one ;D

Infamous-D
05-29-2010, 05:18 PM
:( but whyyyyyyyyyyyyy :(I wanna play empire of night so bad its killing me lol. And all I wanna kno is if they are slowly working on any other projects/games Im not trying to take their concentration away or Anything lolol. Plzz devs I gott to kno :(

asommers
05-29-2010, 10:01 PM
As proud of Blackstar and EoN as we are, our focus is currently on PL for next few months.

-ALS

Infamous-D
05-29-2010, 10:28 PM
Alrighty thanks alot :) I got 2 questions if that's alright. 1 is it possible you guys could implement a music feature so we may listen to our music aswell? And 2nd I think it would be cool to add some teleport skill to the enchantress it would definately make farming alot funner and it may lead to some sort of godly equipment for other characters to enable them to tele aswell:) thanks for the quick reply keep up the awesome job!

Royce
05-30-2010, 10:34 AM
Blackstar looks soooo awesome, but I'm glad attention is currently focused on PL.

KingFu
05-30-2010, 10:44 AM
Is blackstar for Ipod? Is it a future app? I heard about the Empire thing, with the Vampires, looks sick!

Royce
05-30-2010, 10:54 AM
Spacetime games page: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?3-video-games

Tullen666
05-30-2010, 05:08 PM
As proud of Blackstar and EoN as we are, our focus is currently on PL for next few months.

-ALS

Does this mean after the next few months Pocket legends will be abandoned and left to fade and die with little or no updates? Please dont let this be the case!?

Dizko
05-30-2010, 05:10 PM
I think it means that by then PL should be up and running and only need updating every couple of weeks, instead of every other day.

Xanthia
05-30-2010, 05:22 PM
Make PL the #1 concern :)

http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj401/camodawg/Xanthiasig-1.png

ratava
05-31-2010, 06:26 AM
PL has a solid grounding: Self-published in the iTunes store and on various mobile platforms: iPhone, iTouch and iPad. It's content is growing really well and it seems leaps ahead technically than most other app games of this type. I hope it's got the jump on the rest partly because it's awesome and also because the other title blackstar looks and feels like one of the best titles I've seen for a while, also, if it's as playable as it looks!

Laska
05-31-2010, 01:38 PM
I guess I'll be bak in a few months then lol I rather play eon...I'll jus go enjoy my summer lol rather party n chill then sit at home playing pl all day :)

Dizko
05-31-2010, 02:02 PM
I guess I'll be bak in a few months then lol I rather play eon...I'll jus go enjoy my summer lol rather party n chill then sit at home playing pl all day :)

Good thing its mobile eh? :P

Laska
05-31-2010, 03:11 PM
Good thing its mobile eh? :P

Lol I guess but I don't really play while i'm out since I'm busy doing other things.

asommers
05-31-2010, 03:45 PM
Does this mean after the next few months Pocket legends will be abandoned and left to fade and die with little or no updates? Please dont let this be the case!?

Sorry, we will be working on PL for the foreseeable future.

-ALS