PDA

View Full Version : Please explain Mods/Devs...

Muhammad Asraf
10-10-2015, 05:24 AM
Went the 2015 Ursoth Event went live it was awesome until vanity owners notice our wings... (witch wings, grim reaper wings etc...) looks retarded... After a few days it was fixed! Thanks! But... The design and the colour changed drastically... It looks very ugly... Why did you changed it?! The previous version of those wings are magnificent! I'd like if Sts could restore the old version... It saddens me cause that vanity was one of my favourite until the update...

Does the community agree?

ClumsyCactus
10-10-2015, 05:34 AM
Isn't it the same?

mesalin
10-10-2015, 05:42 AM
What? Wings look same as before

<Forgiveness>

Muhammad Asraf
10-10-2015, 05:45 AM
141597 It's not the same it's entirely different...

Muhammad Asraf
10-10-2015, 06:28 AM
141598If compared to the older version... It's different...

coldheart
10-10-2015, 07:11 AM
Huh?looks good to me.

Muhammad Asraf
10-10-2015, 07:27 AM
Huh?looks good to me.I firmly disagree... It's odd looking

Kirysaki
10-10-2015, 07:29 AM
I didn't even notice! The brighter ones looked more... Cheerful :)

Muhammad Asraf
10-11-2015, 05:02 AM
I didn't even notice! The brighter ones looked more... Cheerful :)Idk why Sts changed it in the first place while it's already perfect before...

Muhammad Asraf
10-11-2015, 05:05 AM
Excuse me... Mods/Devs... do you have a logical reason?

Red Dress
10-11-2015, 09:11 PM
The preview for an item is not always how it will look when it's released. For example, Blinky was green in the sneak peek but became a blue/grey color after the release.

From the looks of it, the only change made was the shade of orange, and you are just complaining for the sake of complaining. Devs have better things to worry about than a color shift that almost no one has noticed.

Alhuntrazeck
10-12-2015, 07:02 AM
The preview for an item is not always how it will look when it's released. For example, Blinky was green in the sneak peek but became a blue/grey color after the release.

From the looks of it, the only change made was the shade of orange, and you are just complaining for the sake of complaining. Devs have better things to worry about than a color shift that almost no one has noticed.

To cite another example, SNS. It was shown in the preview video to do minimal damage, and was buffed AFTER people got it. Not fair in the least...

Edit: this was an actual game issue, vanity recolors aren't anything to get hotted up about :eek:

I personally like the orange better but that's just me; orange is my favorite color :o

Hail
10-12-2015, 07:18 AM
In acknowledgement to the previous design I quote, "Ya Nasty" - Raven Symone.

The brighter orange colour scheme is much nicer ~IMO~... and yeah, I agree let Devs focus on actual problems that will contribute to - hopefully - a restoration of the game that will at least balance it to a fraction of what it once was.

Serillia
10-12-2015, 10:37 AM
To cite another example, SNS. It was shown in the preview video to do minimal damage, and was buffed AFTER people got it. Not fair in the least...

Edit: this was an actual game issue, vanity recolors aren't anything to get hotted up about :eek:

I personally like the orange better but that's just me; orange is my favorite color :o

Why is orange your favourite color?

Sheentaro
10-12-2015, 10:46 AM
Went the 2015 Ursoth Event went live it was awesome until vanity owners notice our wings... (witch wings, grim reaper wings etc...) looks retarded... After a few days it was fixed! Thanks! But... The design and the colour changed drastically... It looks very ugly... Why did you changed it?! The previous version of those wings are magnificent! I'd like if Sts could restore the old version... It saddens me cause that vanity was one of my favourite until the update...

Does the community agree?
Yes its totally different... And also the Animations.. the old version is better imo.

<ENIGMATIC>