PDA

View Full Version : Hallowen Event

Electrickiller
10-10-2015, 06:07 AM
When the event start?, im waiting for this time, because i hope there is new gem like Paracelsus gem. And the jewel system was bad. the old glacial, blood, fire was better than this jewel. Agree !
Vote here for new gems like para with amazing effect!!

Sent from my Lenovo X2-AP using Tapatalk

xxrafaelxxbr
10-10-2015, 06:36 AM
I want to paracelsus back. I also do not greatly appreciated jewell preferred the old gems

illidan
10-10-2015, 06:50 AM
When the event start?, im waiting for this time, because i hope there is new gem like Paracelsus gem. And the jewel system was bad. the old glacial, blood, fire was better than this jewel. Agree !
Vote here for new gems like para with amazing effect!!

Halloween starts after pre-event crate week ends, so 15th October (info isnt 100% ! )
...and I can say just one sentence - Forget about amazing gem ....STS is not making good tier rewards anymore (we saw Goblin and Ursoth already...)
Also STS said that Para gem was misstake,it was overpowered and it made rich people stronger and stronger,so it made them unstapeble (in some point I agree with STS,para was op,but there could be easy fix - just 1st para will add dmg,others wont have stats).
Para gem as tier reward would destroy jewel system (which I dont like too,prefer old gems), so it doesnt make any sense to make another powerfull gem (yep,im sad for that too buddy)

P.S: from halloween event u will get only recolored vanities, one new pet, plenty of old halloween pets,maybe new banner and vanity weapons (yep,they r onlything cool)...and some LB rewards. But u need planty of gold or plat to be in there, so its just way for STS to earn money :) ....at least,few last events was like that,it would be BIG surprise for me to see change :)

Electrickiller
10-10-2015, 06:58 AM
Halloween starts after pre-event crate week ends, so 15th October (info isnt 100% ! )
...and I can say just one sentence - Forget about amazing gem ....STS is not making good tier rewards anymore (we saw Goblin and Ursoth already...)
Also STS said that Para gem was misstake,it was overpowered and it made rich people stronger and stronger,so it made them unstapeble (in some point I agree with STS,para was op,but there could be easy fix - just 1st para will add dmg,others wont have stats).
Para gem as tier reward would destroy jewel system (which I dont like too,prefer old gems), so it doesnt make any sense to make another powerfull gem (yep,im sad for that too buddy)

P.S: from halloween event u will get only recolored vanities, one new pet, plenty of old halloween pets,maybe new banner and vanity weapons (yep,they r onlything cool)...and some LB rewards. But u need planty of gold or plat to be in there, so its just way for STS to earn money :) ....at least,few last events was like that,it would be BIG surprise for me to see change :)
Yeah actually people doesnt think abput the stat of para, but they want the effect of para because its cool, believe me :)

Saud
10-10-2015, 07:13 AM
I still don't know why put para again
I mean its not fun to put the same prize again
Oh maybe put blinky again!
Or same banner -_-
And same mythic weapon
-
Every event have some special prize
Winter has eye , hallw has para (2014)
Its just not really fun to see the same event come back with same prize ...

Edit ( this came drom someone who don't have para )

Royalty
10-10-2015, 09:24 AM
Or same banner -_-
And same mythic weapon
-

It's because people with Para are dominative in the game. It sucks when STS always makes a first of something, it's all amazing and game changing. Then the 2nd or 3rd time they do it, it's a huge let down.

Plat tier prize first time ever; Para gem
Plat tier Prize winter: Eye
Plat tier prize halloween 2015: Crimson wings that already dropped to 60-80k max price....

Pets cant bash on because they do a good job on those, Both blinky and dova are awesome. Yowie kinda sucks but his stats are great.

Point is Para needs to come back as a farmable / acheiveable prize. Doesn't have to be easy. but needs to be obtainable through hard work. Not lockeds.

Eyes can change because their effect wasn't as game changing as Para. People can live without eyes, but PAra NEEDs to come back. (This is coming from someone who already has a para gem)

Magemagix
10-10-2015, 01:00 PM
It's because people with Para are dominative in the game. It sucks when STS always makes a first of something, it's all amazing and game changing. Then the 2nd or 3rd time they do it, it's a huge let down.

Plat tier prize first time ever; Para gem
Plat tier Prize winter: Eye
Plat tier prize halloween 2015: Crimson wings that already dropped to 60-80k max price....

Pets cant bash on because they do a good job on those, Both blinky and dova are awesome. Yowie kinda sucks but his stats are great.

Point is Para needs to come back as a farmable / acheiveable prize. Doesn't have to be easy. but needs to be obtainable through hard work. Not lockeds.

Eyes can change because their effect wasn't as game changing as Para. People can live without eyes, but PAra NEEDs to come back. (This is coming from someone who already has a para gem)

Its ursoth 2015 nt halloween event

Btw i say bring back both para nd eye( eye in gears with crit is also op)

Dimitrian
10-10-2015, 01:10 PM

I say no to bringing back paras and eyes. People that already have paras and eyes will be more OP.

And no,i don't either have a para or an eye.

Magemagix
10-10-2015, 01:10 PM
Or same banner -_-
And same mythic weapon
-

Edit ( this came drom someone who don't have para )

Nah i will like mythic recolored weapon lvl 46 to return, nd para yes definitely.

Order
10-10-2015, 02:17 PM

I disagree people like zeus etc. will spend tons of golds just to get paras maybe they create 10-20 acc because they already know how op it is...

Also STS said that Para gem was misstake,it was overpowered and it made rich people stroonger and stronger,so it made them unstapeble (in some point I agree with STS,para was op,but there could be easy fix - just 1st para will add dmg,others wont have stats).

Maybe sts set our expectation low then surprise us?? I hope so ... I hope halloween is goood, specially plat reward

Magemagix
10-10-2015, 02:56 PM
I disagree people like zeus etc. will spend tons of golds just to get paras maybe they create 10-20 acc because they already know how op it is...

Maybe sts set our expectation low then surprise us?? I hope so ... I hope halloween is goood, specially plat reward

P2w player like zues will be rich even if para or eyes dont return, its becoz they spend thousand of dollar on a game jst to stay OP nd look like "i got all stuff" guy (which i think is really crazy :/)

@dimitrain dont compare with jst the 0.1% of al community( the OP r rich enough to stay OP for decades to come)

I think bringing back para will help all player both plat tier farmers nd casual player to equip them on gear to get a better stats to run elites more faster
, moreover para gemmed item price will go down( they r too expensive at endgame especially ring)

I myself need a para for arcane ring( which will be OP for another season to come)

Order
10-10-2015, 03:23 PM
P2w player like zues will be rich even if para or eyes dont return, its becoz they spend thousand of dollar on a game jst to stay OP nd look like "i got all stuff" guy (which i think is really crazy :/)

@dimitrain dont compare with jst the 0.1% of al community( the OP r rich enough to stay OP for decades to come)

I think bringing back para will help all player both plat tier farmers nd casual player to equip them on gear to get a better stats to run elites more faster
, moreover para gemmed item price will go down( they r too expensive at endgame especially ring)

I myself need a para for arcane ring( which will be OP for another season to come)

Im saying... The lvl 46 items will be full para again... You know paras now are few so zeus and other rich players. Cant fully socket their gears and when they bring back para again rich players will fully socket their new mythic set full para :/

mesalin
10-10-2015, 06:42 PM
Im saying... The lvl 46 items will be full para again... You know paras now are few so zeus and other rich players. Cant fully socket their gears and when they bring back para again rich players will fully socket their new mythic set full para :/
BTW full para gear sux ;)

<Forgiveness>

foreveryoung
10-10-2015, 09:16 PM
Weapon vanity will be the plat tier reward juz like fairy wings..

Caabatric
10-10-2015, 09:33 PM

Zeus and MANY other players can fully para the next best gear C=
Also I would like to point out for mage more eyes > more para C=

zerofort
10-10-2015, 09:54 PM
Guys i dont think you should always use zues as an example like that say what u want but he obviously cares for this game. Idk i just dont think its cool talking about how much so eone spends on this game i was raised not to talk about others financial business. Any way prolly weapon vanitys for plat tier

Magemagix
10-10-2015, 11:02 PM
Weapon vanity will be the plat tier reward juz like fairy wings..

Nice for me i can sleep at nights better, lol. Will nt reach plat tier then jst buy it later frm cs for 60-100k

Magemagix
10-10-2015, 11:10 PM

As mesalin nd caabritic said, the OP r going to get paras wherever required.

I agree that it can be done to non tradable items like glinstone set(bt who uses the set anyways :/) what the mythic helm needs is n eye nt para to get good stats) dont knw abt armor nt released yet (still one para will be enough for it). and other items r tradable, so its out of the topic

I want both its aura nd OPness , it should stack( or else then old para gem will still be op then), nd should be in jewel form so that they can be removed and used over nd over again :)

foreveryoung
10-10-2015, 11:10 PM
Wait i forgot to say that dis weapon vanity have bunos stats effect when u wear hehe :) :) :)

Dimitrian
10-10-2015, 11:58 PM
Wait i forgot to say that dis weapon vanity have bunos stats effect when u wear hehe :) :) :)
You've got any proof?

hazmi
10-11-2015, 12:09 AM
Wow! Zeus has been mentioned in this thread more than I've seen! ;)

Dex Scene
10-11-2015, 12:20 AM
YES TO BRINGING BACK PARA .....

Unless stg releases new helm new armor new ring new amu new weapon for every level giving atleast 60-100 more damage than the old stuffs each, it is best to back PARA gem.

We don't want some people have the op para bonus and rest of people can't even get to farm it.
Best item shouldn't come for just one event for one time then being unavailable for any people who missed the event.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Electrickiller
10-11-2015, 05:54 AM
Wow! Zeus has been mentioned in this thread more than I've seen! ;)
Thats mean this is a great treat to mention Top Players =D

Shackler
10-11-2015, 06:11 AM
Para gem and eye gem must return. I dont agree with you all. You think having full para gem gear makes people OP, but it doesnt. Yes para gem is necessary but only 1. rest is useless. 2nd para gem adds about 9 DMG, neither noble primary stat jewel does. You gain HP, Bonus Dmg with +8 str if you are a warrior. YOu gain HP, Bonus DMG, crit and dodge with +8 dex if you are a rogue. And you gain, HP, Mana and Bonus DMG with +8 dex if you are a mage. So for rogues and mages, they need crit more than they need DMG for End-Game. It's not necessary for warriors.

Magemagix
10-11-2015, 06:53 AM
Para gem and eye gem must return. I dont agree with you all. You think having full para gem gear makes people OP, but it doesnt. Yes para gem is necessary but only 1. rest is useless. 2nd para gem adds about 9 DMG, neither noble primary stat jewel does. You gain HP, Bonus Dmg with +8 str if you are a warrior. YOu gain HP, Bonus DMG, crit and dodge with +8 dex if you are a rogue. And you gain, HP, Mana and Bonus DMG with +8 dex if you are a mage. So for rogues and mages, they need crit more than they need DMG for End-Game. It's not necessary for warriors.

Ya i myself need jst 1 para for my arcane ring, ya bt 2-3 para if used wisely on gear can be highly benificial (like puting one in planar pendant)

Bt eye r jst the most awesome gems,u get everything u need, stats OP crit everything, those r gems worth farming using maybe say 10-20 acc.
(Like putting one in glinstone helm, next 2 in ring, nd maybe in planar 1-2, nd in other gears if needed nd if crit is low)

Moreover para nd eye combo is jst awesome ^.^

Electrickiller
10-11-2015, 12:51 PM
Ya i myself need jst 1 para for my arcane ring, ya bt 2-3 para if used wisely on gear can be highly benificial (like puting one in planar pendant)

Bt eye r jst the most awesome gems,u get everything u need, stats OP crit everything, those r gems worth farming using maybe say 10-20 acc.
(Like putting one in glinstone helm, next 2 in ring, nd maybe in planar 1-2, nd in other gears if needed nd if crit is low)

Moreover para nd eye combo is jst awesome ^.^
I Agree

nelson131
10-12-2015, 01:34 AM
Zzzzz..the problem is that chaos jewels are too rare and arent the same as paras, and light jewels =self nerf. If new jewels systems are fixed, we wouldnt have a problem with paras and eyes being op lol. Jewels just need to be massively buffed and all jewels (cept water, nature, diamonds) need to have their drop rates increased 10x. Only then, the jewel system can sustain itself...or just release new massively op and extremely common crate gears.

Electrickiller
10-12-2015, 04:36 AM
Zzzzz..the problem is that chaos jewels are too rare and arent the same as paras, and light jewels =self nerf. If new jewels systems are fixed, we wouldnt have a problem with paras and eyes being op lol. Jewels just need to be massively buffed and all jewels (cept water, nature, diamonds) need to have their drop rates increased 10x. Only then, the jewel system can sustain itself...or just release new massively op and extremely common crate gears.
Yeah the jewel system wasnt good its need alot of crack to be highest jewel lvl
I count its like about 6561 crack. So hell yeah.

Bameely
10-12-2015, 04:55 AM
make a new stone..better than para then :D

Xorrior
10-12-2015, 05:18 AM
I hope this Halloween event is not a repeat of Ursoth 2015. That event offered nothing except advertising CoC with vanities. I know this is controversial but I believe a lot of people wasted their gold/plat and time running for a lame vanity unicorn, I didn't understand that bit, keep your money and spend it on something worthwhile like mythic armour ingredients/ arcane pet, future myth weapons etc...

I just felt a lot of people got suckered running that lb spending tons of gold/plat and got nothing worthwhile in return.

This is not a go at people running that lb but a go at STS for suckering ppl into a badly thought out event wth a lame reward. I quit this event when I looked at the rewards.

Titanium
10-12-2015, 05:31 AM
I hope this Halloween event is not a repeat of Ursoth 2015. That event offered nothing except advertising CoC with vanities. I know this is controversial but I believe a lot of people wasted their gold/plat and time running for a lame vanity unicorn, I didn't understand that bit, keep your money and spend it on something worthwhile like mythic armour ingredients/ arcane pet, future myth weapons etc...

I just felt a lot of people got suckered running that lb spending tons of gold/plat and got nothing worthwhile in return.

Out of thanks.

I agree with this. Sts has to come with something which we can make gold from. Paragems or a jewel with paragem's stats.

Ursoth event was a very disappointing event, sadly .

Electrickiller
10-12-2015, 05:50 AM
Out of thanks.

I agree with this. Sts has to come with something which we can make gold from. Paragems or a jewel with paragem's stats.

Ursoth event was a very disappointing event, sadly .
Yeah, and making gold is difficult, if you want 1million gold you need to go to kraag and starting crazy to firing alot of the kraag boomber weapon, but i sure you dead more than 1million time

Dex Scene
10-12-2015, 05:55 AM
Yeah, and making gold is difficult, if you want 1million gold you need to go to kraag and starting crazy to firing alot of the kraag boomber weapon, but i sure you dead more than 1million time

That krag bomber weapon is called "cannon".
Terrible idea. You can shoot for 1 gold in every 5 secs. So 12 times in a min. So 720 golds in an hour.
You better farm lockeds or something else in that hour.
Also the death from those cannons doesn't add your death counts.

Electrickiller
10-12-2015, 06:06 AM
That krag bomber weapon is called "cannon".
Terrible idea. You can shoot for 1 gold in every 5 secs. So 12 times in a min. So 720 golds in an hour.
You better farm lockeds or something else in that hour.
Also the death from those cannons doesn't add your death counts.
Ik but it sucks to be death every few hit

Xdumbx
10-12-2015, 07:15 AM
They said there will not be a new para gem. :(

illidan
10-13-2015, 10:08 AM
Yeah actually people doesnt think abput the stat of para, but they want the effect of para because its cool, believe me :)

yep,thats why twinks r runnign all over arlor with para gems,right? And also ppl spending 4m to buy one cuz of effect, hmm? Maybe u want it cuz effect,but there r thousands of people who wants it cuz of 30aditional dmg (not sure about dmg bonus,but its about 30 :P )

Electrickiller
10-13-2015, 10:15 AM
yep,thats why twinks r runnign all over arlor with para gems,right? And also ppl spending 4m to buy one cuz of effect, hmm? Maybe u want it cuz effect,but there r thousands of people who wants it cuz of 30aditional dmg (not sure about dmg bonus,but its about 30 [emoji14] )
Yeah but 250k is enough, i found dev bow with para with 250k price at auc

drawfflerz
10-13-2015, 07:14 PM
Actually i have some idea. I like the way of slain king crafting system was produced. Maybe sts can do that system to all epic or legendary weapon and armor to be more cool. Such as if u craft two rusty blade, it will become rusty blade +1, when you craft two rusty blade +1 and +1, it will become rusty blade +2, when you craft 2 rusty blade +2, it will become +3. But sts must make sure not all craft will success. Maybe it will unsucsess. Example, when you craft +2 with +2 rusty blade, it unsuccess/fail. So, one of the +2 rusty blade will vanish/dismiss/lost. So you need to craft back.

Thats only my idea.

benccu
10-14-2015, 04:44 AM
They said there will not be a new para gem. :(

They said the same about SnS. Look what happened.

CptAwsome
10-14-2015, 05:25 AM

This is not a go at people running that lb but a go at STS for suckering ppl into a badly thought out event wth a lame reward. I quit this event when I looked at the rewards.

Not sure if you've noticed this but as you can see from the picture the lb reward this year is a gold legendary pet. What a joke, I thought that lb rewards would get better to make more people run for them but obviously they don't care about what the prizes of events are.
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/14/5c4ac2ed098eacf8e2b2333e32e41ce0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Electrickiller
10-14-2015, 08:32 AM
Not sure if you've noticed this but as you can see from the picture the lb reward this year is a gold legendary pet. What a joke, I thought that lb rewards would get better to make more people run for them but obviously they don't care about what the prizes of events are.

Ughh bad stats

Dimitrian
10-14-2015, 02:29 PM

Another sign that AL is entering phase one.

Phase two: Legacy games getting more updates than AL.

Phase three: No more updates for AL

Phase four: Legacy players laughing at us.

I respect Cinco for what he's done (i mean,one succeded where a hundred failed), but the rest of sts just sits there not giving a duck about AL.And of course,adding gas on fire by adding such an insult to the game.

I'm talking about rewards like these.And gold pets,cause nobody likes gold pets.

Electrickiller
10-15-2015, 02:37 AM

I respect Cinco for what he's done (i mean,one succeded where a hundred failed), but the rest of sts just sits there not giving a duck about AL.And of course,adding gas on fire by adding such an insult to the game.

I'm talking about rewards like these.And gold pets,cause nobody likes gold pets.
Nothing good from gold pet, and the rewards now is sucks, its epic wth with that.

Xenobiotic
10-15-2015, 07:39 AM

You've had about 3 years of attention, just like PL has. Do you expect more?

Edit: AL probably won't be abandoned because it generates the most money out of their games. Putting in effort on a game like PL would be bad marketing-wise.

Dimitrian
10-15-2015, 08:11 AM
You've had about 3 years of attention, just like PL has. Do you expect more?

Edit: AL probably won't be abandoned because it generates the most money out of their games. Putting in effort on a game like PL would be bad marketing-wise.

I know AL gets more attention than PL,but giving us rewards like these is like throwing dirt at us.

And i know AL will get more updates than PL (if it revives),but if all the updates are like these,then no ty.

Arcanedragon
10-15-2015, 08:54 AM
From what I've been thinking it seems Halloween is gonna turn out worse than Ursoth 2015. Though I won't be sure until announcement, a gold legendary pet??!? Gold vanitiy pets for lb is bad enough and there seems to be no new mythics or anything worth farming. Really hope platinum tier reward isn't another vanity wing/weapon like Ursoth and is instead a stat jewel but I'm pretty sure the plat reward is new vanity weapon which is pretty disappointing.

Dex Scene
10-15-2015, 01:02 PM
Para gems should return.
Best items should not be available for only one event.
If para gems don't return , it shouldn't stay the best. Introduce some jewel better than para.
Thank you!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Ipoopsy
10-15-2015, 03:29 PM

Agree 100%. That's why phasing them out is the best choice in the long run. But, if they whine hard enough, yes i said whine, they might get it back.