PDA

View Full Version : My Pocket Legends Review With DanielRH for His Website

costalot
05-17-2011, 02:37 PM
Okay before you all complaign how I could write anything negative I tried to write this from a biast stand point even though i absolutely love this game! Keep up the goodwork Space Time Studios :banana:

App Name: Pocket Legends

App Developer: Space Time Studios (www.spacetimestudios.com)

Category: Games: Role-Playing

Review: Hi everyone, yet another great review from DanieRH and Costalot here. Today we took a look at the app Pocket Legends, a 3D MMO for your iPhone, iPod, or iPad. Imagine being able to carry a virtual world in your pocket, well now you can with Pocket Legends! We tend to think of it as World of Warcraft for your phone. The great thing about Pocket Legends is that if you're playing on your phone than you can play on the go without WiFi.

So you're probably thinking right about now “Wow sounds great but how much is it gonna cost me.” Well I'm here to tell you it's FREE, You can get from level 1 through 56 without paying a dime. “Absurd” you might say or “How do the developers make money?”. Well, you can buy in-game items that are more valuable than the real items. Okay, now you're probably telling yourself “Great, yet another unbalanced game due to cash shop.” Actually, the game's best weapons and armor comes from drops from high level dungeons.

Now to the gameplay, the controls are smooth and the community is great. I find it a great joy to just sit in the towne and chat with people. You can meet some cool people who are exactly like you. The game is a dungeon based game. Most of the game goes like this: you receive a quest in town, you go through magic portal to get to your quest, and you run through the dungeon. The dungeons are challenging, but they keep it simple to understand.

The developers are very nice people and enjoy working with the community. The developers host contests such as cake baking, designing weapons and such. The developers are also very in touch with the community and they know what the community wants. So I tell you, drop your World of Warcraft subscription, drop your xbox live or your playstation network, and jump into the wonderful world of Pocket Legends. Also, be on the lookout for Space Time Studios next game, Blackshot.

Pros/Cons

Pros: Great Community, Developers are one with the
community, Gameplay is smooth and great. Controls feel
good. Many rewards for faithful players.

Cons: Towards a younger audience and might not appeal to
all. Such as graphics, you are an animal and you might not like the idea about this may not attract everyone.

App Rating: 10/10

Rebel
05-17-2011, 03:21 PM
Couple of things I see:

Okay before you all complaign how I could write anything negative I tried to write this from a biast stand point even though i absolutely love this game! Keep up the goodwork Space Time Studios :banana:

I think you meant an unbiased stand point.

Review: Hi everyone, yet another great review from DanieRH and Costalot here. Today we took a look at the app Pocket Legends, a 3D MMO for your iPhone, iPod, or iPad. Imagine being able to carry a virtual world in your pocket, well now you can with Pocket Legends! We tend to think of it as World of Warcraft for your phone. The great thing about Pocket Legends is that if you're playing on your phone than you can play on the go without WiFi.

Be sure to mention that if you aren't playing on WiFi, then you must have 3G.

The developers are very nice people and enjoy working with the community. The developers host contests such as cake baking, designing weapons and such. The developers are also very in touch with the community and they know what the community wants. So I tell you, drop your World of Warcraft subscription, drop your xbox live or your playstation network, and jump into the wonderful world of Pocket Legends. Also, be on the lookout for Space Time Studios next game, Blackshot.

It's Blackstar (B*), not Blackshot.

Bobloblaw
05-17-2011, 03:23 PM
Also, be on the lookout for Space Time Studios next game, Blackshot.

I lol'd a bit

costalot
05-17-2011, 03:30 PM
My bad guys it's my iPhone that made it blackshot

Deadsoldiers
05-17-2011, 03:34 PM
Yeah i loled too . But its still a good review just some mistakes:1. u can use the game on ipod,ipad, iphone AND ANDROID. And 2. Its blackstar not blackshot(lol)

Bobloblaw
05-17-2011, 03:59 PM
Yeah, I figured a phone with auto correct was to blame for the Blackstar typo. No worries mate!

I forgot to add that I thought it was a good review. Kudos

mahes111
06-13-2011, 12:49 AM
Wow its great information really interesting article.
Thanks for sharing....

Website Developer Australia (http://www.websitedeveloperaustralia.com.au/)

KingFu
06-13-2011, 01:09 AM
I lol'd a bit

Good thing he didn't misstype an I for that o;)

Whirlzap
06-13-2011, 01:25 AM
Wait I'm confused, Mystic get the Understanding Hammer ready for a whack.