PDA

View Full Version : No Title

Bazinga!
10-11-2015, 12:22 AM
Nvm.
11 characters

Burningdex
10-11-2015, 01:38 AM
STS, please sell Pocket Legends. For real though. You've already promised that you're never going to update Pocket Legends again and you've made it excruciatingly clear how difficult it is for you to manage so many games with such a small team. So why not take this burden off of yourselves? Out of the three Legends games, Pocket Legends still has the best chance to survive and has so much potential. From a business perspective, right now Pocket Legends isn't a source of revenue and you have too less people to update it as well. Players aren't going to wait for you to update it either. By selling it, you'll have one less game to manage and money to invest in other games.

someone made a thread about this a while back, forget who, if you look for it theres reasons why they wont listed there.

Bazinga!
10-11-2015, 03:28 AM
someone made a thread about this a while back, forget who, if you look for it theres reasons why they wont listed there.

Enlighten me please. I'm too lazy to look.

Bazinga!
10-11-2015, 03:46 AM
Looks like I've found it.
This is what I've understood from Samhayne's post. First they underestimate the game by saying that they have a massive amount of work to do before it can be sold at all. Then they say that they don't want to create competition for Arcane Legends, implying that they think that Pocket Legends has potential.

So Pocket Legends has a huge amount of potential, enough to be more popular than Arcane Legends, and yet no one would be interested in buying it?

Here's the link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?132674-What-if-they-could-sell-Pocket-Legends/page3&highlight=Sell+Pocket+Legends

Waug
10-11-2015, 04:11 AM
well the conclusion is if we (I means studio) put x amount of effort to make pl expension & then we get P$ money but if we put x-y (where y is sigincantly smaller than x) amount of work in AL expension then we can get P * 100 (approx) dollar. so sake of what the heck in this world we would like to earn $p than 100*p dollar.

apart from that extremely terrific math that nobody understands, y would someone want to invest in a old horse.

Again I wanna update on tree's post (o didn't read much) the website - spacetimeatudios.com worth like that according to that website not the studio itself.

Burningdex
10-11-2015, 04:15 AM
I doubt they would sell PL and I wouldn't want them to. So what if they aren't fixed on PL right now. They were for what like 3 years? Let AL have their turn at making them the money they need to keep PL running. Besides, without STS PL might never be the same again. If they were to sell it who's to say PL wouldn't be completely changed? Other companies aren't going to have the same design team and whatnot and they wouldn't think the same way STS does. Just stop making all these threads about PL and its end. STS has said many times that without AL they wouldn't have the money to keep PL around. They are using AL as their money maker because its new and has more potential right now because more can be done with it since it doesn't run on the older programs like PL does. Please just stop with the threads about stuff like the end of PL and such. I'm sure they will come back to us soon. Didn't a dev say a little while ago that they called a meeting about what they can do with PL? That means they are planning something with PL and we should wait and see what it is but you have to be patient and it will come.

read this again ^^

PS: IB4L

anahadaz
10-11-2015, 05:55 AM
Lol "three Legends games"

Magic Sword
10-11-2015, 03:56 PM
Looks like I've found it.
This is what I've understood from Samhayne's post. First they underestimate the game by saying that they have a massive amount of work to do before it can be sold at all. Then they say that they don't want to create competition for Arcane Legends, implying that they think that Pocket Legends has potential.

So Pocket Legends has a huge amount of potential, enough to be more popular than Arcane Legends, and yet no one would be interested in buying it?

Here's the link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?132674-What-if-they-could-sell-Pocket-Legends/page3&highlight=Sell+Pocket+Legends

wow that old thread rly pro

id say its smart on their part to not sell
not smart for them to have abandoned long ago when they did

unfortunately at this point they cant rly turn PL around because they dont have the money
and while they say they dont want to make competition i think actually it has alot of emotional/nostalgic ties to the founding devs

Bazinga!
10-12-2015, 07:03 AM
read this again ^^

PS: IB4L

That post is irrelevant and doesn't make sense with accordance to 2015. At that time PL was still getting updates. Now the devs have completely given up on PL.

Lol "three Legends games"

The three legends games that DO NOT GET UPDATES, if it wasn't obvious.

Bazinga!
10-12-2015, 07:10 AM
Any way, I think their only problem is that they won't be able to sell it. Nothing else really matters.

Trenton
10-13-2015, 03:29 PM
Are you happy now? You hurt their feelings so much that they decided to make another cap just for you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Techayyy
10-13-2015, 03:45 PM
They updated it today! Yay! ^.^