PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!

Valiksuhr
05-17-2011, 04:20 PM
New to PL (but not to MMOs - MUDder from long ago) and liking it alot. Must blame my coworker for my soon PL "addiction". He told me about here two weeks ago. N-E-hoo, hope to be here for a long time. :D

Caninusi
05-17-2011, 06:07 PM
Hey Valik, Im glad that youve already taken a liking to PL. Feel free to add my IGNs and ill be able to help out on my spare time. ;)

Arterra
05-17-2011, 06:14 PM
hope you stay casual lol, dont be drawn in like the rest of us forum drones....... BRAINS.....
also, enjoy yourself.

Zeus
05-17-2011, 07:48 PM
New to PL (but not to MMOs - MUDder from long ago) and liking it alot. Must blame my coworker for my soon PL "addiction". He told me about here two weeks ago. N-E-hoo, hope to be here for a long time. :D

Hi, welcome the Forums and Pocket Legends! Feel free to add me in game. (Notify me of your IGN please, as I don't add everybody to my friends list). I'll be happy to help you out, you seem to be like a good player to play with. :)

Btw, my IGN's are Apollo, Bodyguardz, Voodoovillain, Mynasgen, Poseidon. Starting from the characters I play the most to the characters I play the least.

Zeusofire
05-17-2011, 07:49 PM
ive been here since december!! feels like its been a day. but feels like ive had the game all my life!! ITs like pot, not that ive ever had pot... but its definitely addicting -_-

Sigkill
05-17-2011, 07:50 PM
Hi, welcome the Forums and Pocket Legends! Feel free to add me in game. (Notify me of your IGN please, as I don't add everybody to my friends list). I'll be happy to help you out, you seem to be like a good player to play with. :)

Parth you posted twice XD the same thing :)

Zeus
05-17-2011, 07:52 PM
Parth you posted twice XD the same thing :)

Yeah, Lag got me to double post :(.