PDA

View Full Version : 1.7.1.1 Content Update (59173)

asommers
05-17-2011, 06:07 PM
The portal from Oasis Towne to the Ancient Pyramids (Alien Oasis II) is fixed
Swamp Gas Traps are now working again
Fixed item drop rates for the Jewel Thief's Leather Armor found in the Sandstone Caves.
New characters are now sent to "Forest Haven" towne after completing the new player tutorial (instead of going directly to the first dungeon in the Forest Haven campaign series).
Reduced the hit-points of the Goblin King's healing totem by roughly forty (40) percent.
Mini-boss monsters in the "Balefort Sewers" campaign now have a chance of dropping the rarest of rare crafting schematics.

LordEspe
05-17-2011, 06:08 PM
Yes!!!! Mini boss drops again!! Woohoo!!!!

Edit- 1st time 1st post reply! Woohoo

Arterra
05-17-2011, 06:13 PM
good thing i kill minibosses anyways.

prices, bye bye

bronislav84
05-17-2011, 06:19 PM
Portal conversation? What does that mean exactly? O.o

And yay for schematics, which should make them more affordable. People will be less inclined to skip mini bosses now. Too little too late for me and Drusila Badelf though. Took me hours to get her last night and I finally went with friends, as ransom pickups just seem to ignore pleas for help and just go for boss for some reason, then leave. I helped you with the boss, the least you could do is help me with a MINI boss, right? Thanks goes out to my friend C and the people he invited!

Darkfader
05-17-2011, 06:42 PM
I think recipe drop rates are messed. Did 4 runs and 3 recipe drops. from main boss not mini boss.
But nce work Devs. :)

Zeus
05-17-2011, 07:10 PM
I think recipe drop rates are messed. Did 4 runs and 3 recipe drops. from main boss not mini boss.

Nah, they weren't. You just got really lucky. Lol. Just did a few runs myself and confirmed with a few friends. Still the same drop rate.

Wicked Caccavari
05-17-2011, 07:23 PM
Compensate us with schematics for all the mini-bosses we high levels have killed already. (;

omerojs
05-17-2011, 08:13 PM
Looks like some nice things to check out!!

Gaddy
05-17-2011, 08:42 PM
Kewl. Looks like birds will be able to solo the goblin king now...

Pmilo
05-17-2011, 09:06 PM
What recipes are the the rarest of rare?........I'm Confused lol....plz someone fill me in

Fyrce
05-17-2011, 09:10 PM
Hehe. I used to enter level start and go "Dru?". Most times people listened. LOl.

FluffNStuff
05-17-2011, 10:40 PM
Not that I don't love whooping on the beargular, but it is almost like devs forgot why they nerfed that in the first place :)

Riccits
05-18-2011, 01:19 AM
i noticed u reseted the mystery quests again, this means i can redo again the sedondary quests again....just why this?? but this doesnt help me. i have all ingredients and the recipe for the mystery staff, but the npc ramla dont have the button "show me the forge" like the other 2 npcs... :/

PLZ fix it!

Ayrilana
05-18-2011, 02:03 AM
i noticed u reseted the mystery quests again, this means i can redo again the sedondary quests again....just why this?? but this doesnt help me. i have all ingredients and the recipe for the mystery staff, but the npc ramla dont have the button "show me the forge" like the other 2 npcs... :/

PLZ fix it!

They changed it a while back so those secondary quests act like daily quests. You talk to the blacksmith from the second time and on however there's still a bug where neither of them will give you the option to forge.

smooth
05-18-2011, 04:49 AM
hi all,

i got the patch, but i cant get in, it keep saying "ho no server is offline....", is there some one facing the same issue?

im4broke
05-18-2011, 07:01 AM
I am lvl 53 and since lvl 47 have been in BS, but have yet to see a recipe drop. I have seen two pinks, a mega mage braver yesturday and as some of you remember at 47 I got a fury shield. Is this good or bad luck? I am very happy for you, no joke or sarcasm, I know my day is coming!

superglut2
05-18-2011, 10:14 AM
i think they mean the lvl 5 and lvl 15 recipes

Snakespeare
05-18-2011, 05:08 PM
Reduced the hit-points of the Goblin King's healing totem by roughly forty (40) percent.

Cinco, you listened!!! thanks! you always listen. The devs are so open to our input. I just don't want to play any other game!

Whirlzap
05-18-2011, 07:12 PM
Time 2 farm Catspaw 24/7 who's in

im4broke
05-18-2011, 07:50 PM
I am lvl 53 and since lvl 47 have been in BS, but have yet to see a recipe drop. I have seen two pinks, a mega mage braver yesturday and as some of you remember at 47 I got a fury shield. Is this good or bad luck? I am very happy for you, no joke or sarcasm, I know my day is coming!

Amending my own post...today I saw my first recipe drop!

Snakespeare
05-19-2011, 12:16 PM
Today I was in Swill Pitz with my level 51 bear. I don't understand what I saw. The totem comes down faster now, yes, probably too fast.

BUT... we had the GK's hp to 1/2, the totem went green, we destroyed the totem, and then WE WERE ALL STUNNED! When the stun wore off, THE GK WAS FULLY RESTORED. It didn't seem right. We did it again and it happened again. So I went back in with my L55 bird and ignored the totem. Others attacked the totem, but I kept up the attack on GK. When they destroyed the totem, IT DIDN'T STUN THEM, and GK DID NOT RESTORE HIS HP. Then we took him out.

So... does this mean that ALL cannot attack totem? That one must maintain the assault on GK while the others destroy the totem? Is anyone else seeing this?

Fyrce
05-19-2011, 01:12 PM
Ohhh.... didn't notice that at all, but when I did it a couple days ago, it just turned out that me and another bird could take down the totem fast, so only we two did the totem. And only we two got stunned. The rest stayed on the King. So yeah, didn't notice King healing up.

Also most of the time we took down the King before the totem could turn green...

csb
05-19-2011, 04:30 PM
Ohhh.... didn't notice that at all, but when I did it a couple days ago, it just turned out that me and another bird could take down the totem fast, so only we two did the totem. And only we two got stunned. The rest stayed on the King. So yeah, didn't notice King healing up.

Also most of the time we took down the King before the totem could turn green...

Wow, I have been in many full groups that at best could get the totem down to 80%. After about 10 frustrating minutes, everyone would quit.

Can you do it without elixirs? What skills, buffs, and weapon do you use?

I noticed that debuffing objects, like totems, helps kill them faster. It seems odd to throw an AC debuff on an object like a jail cell to get bigger hits. But, i'm not complaining. (please don't fix this).

Fyrce
05-19-2011, 08:44 PM
Well this update lowered the totem's hps.

Before this update though, we could do this as well, but usually it took most of the group probably to take down the totem. Hard to say. We were two high level, high damage birds, no elixirs. I'm usually buffed; my group members tend to use their skills as well, since I usually like playing with those types of players. Before the update, we usually killed the king before the totem became an issue, but if we didn't, usually we could take it down though sometimes it might take a try or two depending on mixture of the group.

After the update, the totem was much easier to take down.