PDA

View Full Version : Don't Forget to write a review on the App store!!!!

Gwendaline
05-29-2010, 07:11 PM
Hey fellow Chanters, Birdies, and Grizzlies! These Devs are doin a great job. They are constantly updating content, and tweaking the game we all love daily. They are even taking time to correct our mistakes, and even their own. They listen to us 24/7. I know that There is already a similar post up top, but maybe this will help you all get motivated.

I don't have much, but I now have an extra DREAMERS CROC SCALE ROBE pink lvl 35!! in my posession. I will give it to the first person no matter what class or level you are, that writes a review, rates the game a 5, and puts Gwendaline rocks in the review!

Good Luck!!!!!! p.s. Don't forget to include your character name so I know who to give it to.

Gwendaline
05-29-2010, 11:15 PM
Hey fellow Chanters, Birdies, and Grizzlies! These Devs are doin a great job. They are constantly updating content, and tweaking the game we all love daily. They are even taking time to correct our mistakes, and even their own. They listen to us 24/7. I know that There is already a similar post up top, but maybe this will help you all get motivated.

I don't have much, but I now have an extra DREAMERS CROC SCALE ROBE pink lvl 35!! in my posession. I will give it to the first person no matter what class or level you are, that writes a review, rates the game a 5, and puts Gwendaline rocks in the review!

Good Luck!!!!!! p.s. Don't forget to include your character name so I know who to give it to.

I See a ton of people have rated PL today!!! :)