PDA

View Full Version : Terror (whos Afraid?) check this thread out

Johnaudi
05-18-2011, 03:33 AM
Well most of Devs are planning to get a Big population of players into Blackstar! but what will happen to Pocket Legends? Will it Die? Will it be a Dream? or a Nightmare?

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
05-18-2011, 03:35 AM
NOTHING.. Just a happily never after

Johnaudi
05-18-2011, 03:39 AM
Lol ... But how will it be? Will it be like PL? An MMO?

ratava
05-18-2011, 05:14 AM
2) With Blackstar coming, will Pocket Legends take a hit?

No, Pocket Legends will continue to grow as they added more people to the team.

We have ramped up. We were 6 when we launched PL, we are 13 now, will be 18 in a couple of weeks, continuing to grow

We will always have people dedicated specifically to PL, and guilds are very close to the top of the list in the PL development queue.
(http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?19023-Blackstar-FAQ-%28-What-we-know-as-we-find-out-%29)

Lol ... But how will it be? Will it be like PL? An MMO?

Similar to PL eg instanced hub but more of a corpg than a mmog with more story and sci-fi. :)

See the link above for more info. Unofficial FAQ

well said Zboo below ;)

Zbooo
05-18-2011, 11:24 AM
In my opinion PL is gonna stay the same it's just about people you like Si-Fi Mmorpgs and people who like Fantasy Mmorpgs. That's it.

Arterra
05-18-2011, 11:26 AM
It will be hard playing both xD

Zbooo
05-18-2011, 11:33 AM
Maybe for you, but I know for me its just like playing CoD and WoW

Major
05-18-2011, 11:40 AM
Na PL will be fine. Sure lots of us will be on B* at first but PL is just to awesome to be pushed aside lol.

Rhudien
05-20-2011, 03:26 PM
I'm sure for the first month of so most members of PL will switch to blackstar for a bit to check it out, then those who prefer PL will return, or play both, but there will be a good chunk of pl players who will switch to B* entirely. I know I'll be playing both. But I am really scared of PL dieng out for B*, because B* is a new game, newer (usually) means better.. And I've put far too much time into PL for it to die out :[

ratava
05-20-2011, 04:16 PM
I'm sure for the first month of so most members of PL will switch to blackstar for a bit to check it out, then those who prefer PL will return, or play both, but there will be a good chunk of pl players who will switch to B* entirely. I know I'll be playing both. But I am really scared of PL dieng out for B*, because B* is a new game, newer (usually) means better.. And I've put far too much time into PL for it to die out :[

Nah, B* will be up to level 25 only initially (or 20) so ppl will max out quickly, by then the cap will be raised in PL which will take longer to reach I guess... also B* will be maybe a bit more cost maybe? So in balance think B* will be fun but think PL has a place too...

seller
05-20-2011, 08:04 PM
yes but since it is newer it can still die they are gonna need to make lots free such as they did to pl also updates quickly 1 or 2