PDA

View Full Version : Changes to UI

Arrowz
10-12-2015, 01:37 PM
just a couple issues i have with it right off the bat.

1. why do i want the list of enemies right in the middle of the screen above my character? pls add an option to put it back where it was.

2. Can we seriously not party invite from the guild tab anymore?

Royalty
10-12-2015, 01:43 PM
just a couple issues i have with it right off the bat.

1. why do i want the list of enemies right in the middle of the screen above my character? pls add an option to put it back where it was.

2. Can we seriously not party invite from the guild tab anymore?

Isn't the party invite tab gone because the person(s) is/are offline?

Sverdysiuss
10-12-2015, 01:48 PM
Yeah, I think so, even before you was able to invite only online ppl.

Arrowz
10-12-2015, 01:50 PM
Isn't the party invite tab gone because the person(s) is/are offline?

Yeah, I think so, even before you was able to invite only online ppl.

if u look at the friends list, there is still a partyinvite button for people that are offline

Xdumbx
10-12-2015, 01:54 PM
same thing is happening to me

kydrian
10-12-2015, 02:02 PM
why would you need to party invite someone who's offline?

Y

Sverdysiuss
10-12-2015, 02:03 PM
I dont knwo what is problem, you can still invite guild ppl, who are online. You wanna inv offline ppl?:-)

Arrowz
10-12-2015, 02:07 PM
I dont knwo what is problem, you can still invite guild ppl, who are online. You wanna inv offline ppl?:-)

nobody in my guild has been online since the update, and since the partyinvite button was still there for offline people in friends list but not for offline people in the guild list, I wasn't sure if we could still partyinvite people from the guild tab. L2read pls

Sverdysiuss
10-12-2015, 02:09 PM
nobody in my guild has been online since the update, and since the partyinvite button was still there for offline people in friends list but not for offline people in the guild list, I wasn't sure if we could still partyinvite people from the guild tab. L2read pls

Oic now... For online people there is button "party inv" still available...:-)

Arrowz
10-12-2015, 02:17 PM
Oic now... For online people there is button "party inv" still available...:-)

thanks for the answer, i still wish sts would allow an option to change the enemy box