PDA

View Full Version : STS DEVS please read!

Antaponte
10-12-2015, 06:29 PM
Does anyone know why when I just tried to play the game I got the alert "a new version of this game is available". However, when I go to update the game , that it says it free to update, it takes me to the billing verification page (iPhone) and says that puchase was declined and the download will not start. If it is free to download, why is this happening ? Can anyone help me ? I've never had this issue in the last couple years of playing AL. Anyone know any solution?

illwilly
10-12-2015, 06:33 PM
Does anyone know why when I just tried to play the game I got the alert "a new version of this game is available". However, when I go to update the game , that it says it free to update, it takes me to the billing verification page (iPhone) and says that puchase was declined and the download will not start. If it is free to download, why is this happening ? Can anyone help me ? I've never had this issue in the last couple years of playing AL. Anyone know any solution?

Have u updated the client through apple store or google? Theres a new client and im guessing this is why..

Wazakesy
10-12-2015, 06:42 PM
Hmm, did you see that you're payment billing card is set to "none"? If you do use a credit card, try to remove the details and update it.