PDA

View Full Version : A new option for auctions, shops, and others

Ktayah
05-18-2011, 10:01 AM
I have a new idea for the auctions, shops, trades, and item rewards from quests. How about you can compare how two or more items will change your attributes so you can make better chooses when it comes to buying and trading items.

Basically, you would click a button and select items from either your inventory or the shop, auction, or trade. Then you would see the names of the items and then a column with the attributes bar like normal showing the differences.

What do you guys think? :D

Kingofhurtz
05-18-2011, 10:04 AM
Yes I like this idea. It'd be easier if it compared the stats to what you are currently wearing similar to when you select an item in your inventory but do not equip it and it shows what stats will be affected, whether it be positively or negatively. Good idea :)

Ktayah
05-18-2011, 10:09 AM
Yeah that's what I meant. You can compare items with both being in the shop, inventory, or one in the inventory and one in the shop.
I know this would help me when I am buying stuff.

Bobloblaw
05-18-2011, 10:31 AM
I like this idea. When I first leveled up and looked to purchase some upgrades via the CS I found myself having to write down all of the stats for items by hand on paper so that I could do the comparison by hand. A simple window showing the stats for your currently equipped item in that slot and stats for the item in the shop/cs you are browsing for that slot would be great!

Piosidon
05-19-2011, 12:29 AM
When you find an item just select it and tap the sell button. Then you can compare them buy tapping the buy or sell button.

Redbridge
05-19-2011, 01:05 AM
Your wish is their command....

See http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?26740-Version-1.7.2-has-been-submitted-to-Apple!

Mentions the shop revamp.... Not everything you wanted but definitely a great start.

Cloudiz
05-19-2011, 08:49 PM
sorry to say, i was disappointed and even reinstalled my client. "Store" actually means platinum store. NOT cs.
CS is still outdated and unable to function like a true auction house without comparisons. My excitement went down the drain.

superglut2
05-20-2011, 05:18 AM
We really need this

Cloudiz
05-20-2011, 03:03 PM
the selling system is quite inefficient. takes a lot of time, and costs of a lot (75) plat to buy a the 10 slot. but no updates to its functionality. show some love devs?

Tempest
05-21-2011, 03:17 AM
Bump for this thread.
Hope dev read this.