PDA

View Full Version : New extreme secret buffs/excruciating number of new bugs

Jazzi
10-13-2015, 01:28 AM
Hello Dear Sts,

I have only tested Ren'gol elite and elite Tindirin and they both are extremely and sadly again secretly buffed!?! A solo run in elite wilds used to take me between 4:45-5:05 mins, depending luck with banish. Now it takes 7:15-7:40 mins-->150% of the time. All mobs hit much harder Absolutely the same applies to all other Elite Tindirin and Elite Ren'gol maps. Unfortunately, same as with last Ren'gol difficulty buff and the secret planar tombs buff absolutely no rewardswere added!!! In elite Ren'gol many mobs can 1 hit my rogue with 5400 health (with nekro) when in full pt. Enough. Really STS enough! Either revert the changes immediately or add new and much better rewards immediately. Elite Tindirin is still dropping lvl 40 gear?!?

Further the amount of additional, partially game breaking bugs, introduced with the new client is excruciating. Sadly with your speed and success rate of bug squashing in the past (I have closely watched this for over an year) you will need many months to fix them. Please do not forget that there were many other, partially game breaking bugs, before the new "better" client.

Please fix those things asap, as the game is practically unplayable atm and the frustration has reached a new peak!

KillerXyler
10-13-2015, 02:59 AM
How I wish sts do test runs first before they release it. Remove their god mode stats and try farming some of thier mobs. I'm a tank with almost 9k hp and 3k+ armor and mobs could kill me in 2 strikes.

And for sts you just doubled/tripled the time of getting orc fangs. Need to waste more pots/ankhs and count more deaths just to run a map that was buffed with the same drop rates of loots. In doing plans their are stages, thinking is one part another is testing it before you release. And pls DO NOT tell us that the quest gold reward could cover the amount of pots that we used bec it doesn't. 1500 gold reward is a joke. DO NOT tell us also that it was just scaled to level 46 bec well geared players were having a hard time on this buffs what more for those with regular legendary gears?

After this new client update Mr. Boredom strikes again. Waste of time running. More like wasting gold every run than getting what you want.

Jazzi
10-13-2015, 03:12 AM
How I wish sts do test runs first before they release it. Remove their god mode stats and try farming some of thier mobs. I'm a tank with almost 9k hp and 3k+ armor and mobs could kill me in 2 strikes.

And for sts you just doubled/tripled the time of getting orc fangs. Need to waste more pots/ankhs and count more deaths just to run a map that was buffed with the same rate drops of loots. In doing plans their are stages, thinking is one part another is testing it before you release. And pls DO NOT tell us that the quest gold reward could cover the amount of pots that we used bec it doesn't. 1500 gold reward is a joke. DO NOT tell us also that it was just scaled to level 46 bec well geared players were having a hard time on this buffs what more for those with regular legendary gears?

After this new client update Mr. Boredom strikes again. Waste of time running. More like wasting gold every run than getting what you want.

At least for the average rogue with 4300-ish health, 750 damage and a pet like maridos, elit tindirin and especially elite Ren'gol are now unplayable.

KillerXyler
10-13-2015, 04:01 AM
At least for the average rogue with 4300-ish health, 750 damage and a pet like maridos, elit tindirin and especially elite Ren'gol are now unplayable.

Bec sts wants "balance" lol

Transfordark
10-13-2015, 05:06 AM
I don't see any point of buffing those maps and even if you wanted why not add a good loot which is actually worth while running. The thing is why buff elite tindirn? Its an old expansion and even if it was to be buffed why not scale the rewards?
Might i Also add this is the 3rd time Elite Rengol is buffed and the mythic set still hasn't been buffed or given atleast any better stats which would atleast be worth while farming for it.

You're just losing the trust of your players and your community. Also this new secret buff also would drive away people to farm these stuff so tell me how would this even benefit you as well.

All we ask is for loot which is atleast WORTH running for and heck all you think about is making money from buying people, for example Sns in Rengol a great way to enjoy massive income and that drop rate is IMPOSSIBLY RARE, and now Hallow crate so people spend plat on them.

Everything since this expansion is a disgrace. The jewels, Rengol Expansion, Ursoth, Gauntlet Event, King Event and now just wait Halloween is Next.

Sorry to say the End days of AL is coming and STS are just trying to squeeze every last bit of money they can.

Ceuidear
10-13-2015, 05:08 AM
Hello Dear Sts,

I have only tested Ren'gol elite and elite Tindirin and they both are extremely and sadly again secretly buffed!?! A solo run in elite wilds used to take me between 4:45-5:05 mins, depending luck with banish. Now it takes 7:15-7:40 mins-->150% of the time. All mobs hit much harder Absolutely the same applies to all other Elite Tindirin and Elite Ren'gol maps. Unfortunately, same as with last Ren'gol difficulty buff and the secret planar tombs buff absolutely no rewardswere added!!! In elite Ren'gol many mobs can 1 hit my rogue with 5400 health (with nekro) when in full pt. Enough. Really STS enough! Either revert the changes immediately or add new and much better rewards . Elite Tindirin is still dropping lvl 40 gear?!?

Further the amount of additional, partially game breaking bugs, introduced with the new client is excruciating. Sadly with your speed and success rate of bug squashing in the past (I have closely watched this for over an year) you will need many months to fix them. Please do not forget that there were many other, partially game breaking bugs, before the new "better" client.

Please fix those things asap, as the game is practically unplayable atm and the frustration has reached a new peak!

You are Absolutely right they have secretly Buffed Elite Wilds & Garetta maps...!!!
I got my bar couple of days so hadn't entered elite wilds or ren'gol maps i decided to get a couple of tooths in morning after the update & with 5.1K HP with nekro i died thrice at elite wilds in a single run..!!!
Before the update or the secret buff i used die so rarely i.e. once or twice in 10 runs but now i am farming deaths instead of kills(LoL).
Coming to ren'gol elite i used to easily skip the mobs with orc brute by using nekro shield & razor shield but with the single swing of the brute while skipping i get thrown away to the entrance(LoL) !!!
They surely have buffed Elite Tindirin, Ren'gol & PT's but just dont wanna let the players know about it so that they ll use ankhs when they die thinking its their mistake.
Loosing ankhs makes players buy more ankh kits & increase in purchase of ankh kits makes plat users buy more ankh kits for plats & sell them, increase of sales in ankh kits makes plat users buy more plats to buy ankhs & sell them, increase in purchase of plats makes STS gain more profit...!!!
So,
In terms of STS :-
Secret Buff of maps = More Profit(LoL) :p

Transfordark
10-13-2015, 05:23 AM
You are Absolutely right they have secretly Buffed Elite Wilds & Garetta maps...!!!
I got my bar couple of days so hadn't entered elite wilds or ren'gol maps i decided to get a couple of tooths in morning after the update & with 5.1K HP with nekro i died thrice at elite wilds in a single run..!!!
Before the update or the secret buff i used die so rarely i.e. once or twice in 10 runs but now i am farming deaths instead of kills(LoL).
Coming to ren'gol elite i used to easily skip the mobs with orc brute by using nekro shield & razor shield but with the single swing of the brute while skipping i get thrown away to the entrance(LoL) !!!
They surely have buffed Elite Tindirin, Ren'gol & PT's but just dont wanna let the players know about it so that they ll use ankhs when they die thinking its their mistake.
Loosing ankhs makes players buy more ankh kits & increase in purchase of ankh kits makes plat users buy more ankh kits for plats & sell them, increase of sales in ankh kits makes plat users buy more plats to buy ankhs & sell them, increase in purchase of plats makes STS gain more profit...!!!
So,
In terms of STS :-
Secret Buff of maps = More Profit(LoL) :p
The increased consume of Ankhs wouldn't make much difference as you know many dont buy them or perhaps use them. However buffing of maps would actually make players stop playing them or decrease the number. Increasing the worth of mythic set or bar and make it hard to farm.
I actually don't understand the terminology of Sts, I dont get it how it will actually benefit them.

Although your statement is partially true, This would however increase the consume of pots and ankhs, not to mention actually make the item hard to farm.

Tatman
10-13-2015, 06:31 AM
There are so many glitches in this new client, that I honestly doubt they can be fixed without reverting back to the old client.

I don't know if this particular development is actually a glitch or a secret (and intended) buff, but it has made pve completely pointless to play.

I'm not even sure I want to comment any more on all of this...

Jazzi
10-13-2015, 06:37 AM
There are so many glitches in this new client, that I honestly doubt they can be fixed without reverting back to the old client.

I don't know if this particular development is actually a glitch or a secret (and intended) buff, but it has made pve completely pointless to play.

I'm not even sure I want to comment any more on all of this...

Yes, it has. And maybe it is just a bug. It is unbelievable how many new bugs appeared with that new client, while the old ones are still not fixed. I personally won't be farming/playing until most of them get fixed. At its current state the game is more of a beta version, than a final release, let alone a 3 years old game.

Candylicks
10-13-2015, 07:05 AM
Maybe they are getting ready to release those new mythic weapons and decided it was time to buff up the zones? But yeah if they aren't refreshing the loot... eh right.

Jazzi
10-13-2015, 07:11 AM
Maybe they are getting ready to release those new mythic weapons and decided it was time to buff up the zones? But yeah if they aren't refreshing the loot... eh right.

As we know the new mythic set is a great downgrade in terms of hp. So if we would "upgrade to it" we would die even more. Anyway this doesn't change the fact that it was secret/unannounced... again. Neither it reduces the excruciating number of bugs introduced with the new client. Further wouldn't making a new and obviously op (otherwise it wouldn't help much, would it) mythic weapon a must to farm any somewhat profitable elite contradict completely with what developers have been telling us this whole season about closing the gap, etc?

P.S. Look at what happened with the last, not secret, buff of Ren'gol elite u personally campaigned for: exactly what people did not want-higher difficulty without any new/worthy rewards. Sts did imply that new loot will be implemented, but so far i practically have nothing other than additional downgrades. The result is that when i check my guild list or/and friends' list there is literally 0 or 1 players farming those maps.

Candylicks
10-13-2015, 07:15 AM
As we know the new mythic set is a great downgrade in terms of hp. So if we would "upgrade to it" we would die even more. Anyway this doesn't change the fact that it was secret/unannounced... again. Neither it reduces the excruciating number of bugs introduced with the new client.

P.S. Look at what happened with the last, not secret buff of Ren'gol elite u personally campaigned for: exactly what people did not want-higher difficulty without any new/worthy rewards. The result is that when i check my guild list or/and friends' list there is literally 0 or 1 players farming those maps.

I was just being nice. I haven't run a single map of anything in weeks... (:

foreveryoung
10-13-2015, 09:25 AM
Its getting harder now ...is ther a new achvmnt pve deaths ?

xmami
10-13-2015, 09:27 AM
I think something is up as well...im farming for my planar pendant.
I finished the part for the planar tombs however those dogs in there were absolute HELL. They snapped at me and killed me with NO warning. .not even the red area.

Now elite tindirin I sense a difference. Yesterday night it took me 11 minutes to get to the end in a random pt. Some of my teammates still died even with my nekro shield. And once, one died. The mob picked us off one by one. I try to stay alive so that the enemies health bars DON'T reset. Anyways we were all decently geared... I have 4k+ hp..791dmg(so according to some..im average)..

Anyways..I feel like I should be spending my revivers on boss and not mobs to get their bars low so we can resume killing without them resetting. Ofc you use ankhs on boss cuz u don't wanna run all the way to him from start, risk reset..and don't wanna miss out on whatever loot you're gonna get. ankh wasting on mobs so that THEY don't reset? Kinda hurts...plus I don't have much money to be buying ankhs. Which is a MUST in elites.

G-M
10-13-2015, 09:28 AM
Thanks Jazzi. We're looking into this now. We did not intentionally buff those dungeons.

Vvildfire
10-13-2015, 10:10 AM
Thanks Jazzi. We're looking into this now. We did not intentionally buff those dungeons.

Really glad to hear that. I have yet to try running them now but, from what everyone else is saying, they're crazy! Thanks for looking into it and listening to our feedback.

foreveryoung
10-13-2015, 10:25 AM
Yeah sts working n dis bug ryt now...lets farm 24hrs again after hot fix ..thanks gm :) :) ')

KillerXyler
10-13-2015, 10:54 AM

Thanks GM for listening. Hope it will be fix soon. It will be sweeter if orc fang drop rate increase a bit. :)

Ceuidear
10-13-2015, 12:05 PM
Thanks GM for listening. Hope it will be fix soon. It will be sweeter if orc fang drop rate increase a bit. :)

Yep surely orc fangs drop rates need to be increased as its elite we need something worthy for spending ankhs & pots.
As 15 orc fangs are needed to craft one Vial of Orcsbane it would be better if they could make the drop rate of fangs equal to jewels by decreasing the class of it from legendary to epic as jewels are of rare class it ll be fair in epic class.

extrapayah
10-13-2015, 12:52 PM
while we're at it, also please check the difficulty of normal tindirin and normal rengol mobs

compared to last season when i can easily carry a party with just crate legendaries, this season's normal maps is way too hard,
and the fact that normal tindirin bosses are slightly easier to be handled than last season, while the mobs are harder compared to last season
proof is there are way too many leavers in normal maps, implicitly explain how hard it is for newbies

except that it is intended to be like that...

thank you

Jazzi
10-13-2015, 12:54 PM
while we're at it, also please check the difficulty of normal tindirin and normal rengol mobs

compared to last season when i can easily carry a party with just crate legendaries, this season's normal maps is way too hard,
and the fact that normal tindirin bosses are slightly easier to be handled than last season, while the mobs are harder compared to last season
except that it is intended to be like that...

thank you

The same curious boss-mobs inconsistency is to be observed in the newly buffed/glitched elite maps: mobs are extremely hard, where as the bosses are the same difficulty as they were before.

G-M
10-13-2015, 01:01 PM
The same curious boss-mobs inconsistency is to be observed in the newly buffed/glitched elite maps: mobs are extremely hard, where as the bosses are the same difficulty as they were before.

Yeah we're looking into all zones and will have it fixed shortly.

Jazzi
10-13-2015, 01:05 PM
Yeah we're looking into all zones and will have it fixed shortly.

Thanks for that! Is mmy assumption right that you are also looking into the normal maps? They have been feeling quite off since the beginning of the season. Thanks again!

extrapayah
10-13-2015, 01:31 PM
hmmm, i've been ranting about strange boss-mobs relative difficulty since forever... but only now it got responded? haha

anyway, elite nordr, elite shuyal, and normal shuyal should also be checked, but probably no one cares anymore though

as an example: try getting hit by the blue pig's redzone attack in elite nordr, and then also try getting hit by elite frostr (in elite nordr) while he's enraged at the maximum

oekeone
10-13-2015, 02:42 PM
Hello Dear Sts,

I have only tested Ren'gol elite and elite Tindirin and they both are extremely and sadly again secretly buffed!?! A solo run in elite wilds used to take me between 4:45-5:05 mins, depending luck with banish. Now it takes 7:15-7:40 mins-->150% of the time. All mobs hit much harder Absolutely the same applies to all other Elite Tindirin and Elite Ren'gol maps. Unfortunately, same as with last Ren'gol difficulty buff and the secret planar tombs buff absolutely no rewardswere added!!! In elite Ren'gol many mobs can 1 hit my rogue with 5400 health (with nekro) when in full pt. Enough. Really STS enough! Either revert the changes immediately or add new and much better rewards immediately. Elite Tindirin is still dropping lvl 40 gear?!?

Lol my rogue has 3.8k hp and still can survive hits by mobs lol if ur dieng it means ur just sitting there using your skills lol you have to MOVE AROUND LOL OR NOT YOU DIE

Remiem
10-13-2015, 04:18 PM
Hey guys. Just wanted to say thanks for helping to surface the bugs in the new client. We know it can be stressful, but a lot of new stuff went into this latest client, and in an ever evolving game like this that often means that some bugs will slip through. A hotfix went out today to fix some of the most urgent ones and we will fix another batch in Thursday's update. Please understand that we never make "secret" game changes. You guys are way too perceptive ;) and we value our transparency! So, if you see something that was not announced, it's more than likely a bug. Just let us know and (like today) we'll fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Jazzi
10-13-2015, 05:54 PM
Hey guys. Just wanted to say thanks for helping to surface the bugs in the new client. We know it can be stressful, but a lot of new stuff went into this latest client, and in an ever evolving game like this that often means that some bugs will slip through. A hotfix went out today to fix some of the most urgent ones and we will fix another batch in Thursday's update. Please understand that we never make "secret" game changes. You guys are way too perceptive ;) and we value our transparency! So, if you see something that was not announced, it's more than likely a bug. Just let us know and (like today) we'll fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Hello Remiem,

I do understand that bugs in new clients happen. In fact I had to recently partake in the roll-out of a company wide new revised version of a tool. It did have a huge amount of bugs initially (during the testing phase), although it was done by a giant company with over 50 years of experience. In this regards I personally and many others do have understanding for that part. Thanks a lot for the swift replies and fixing the most urgent bugs immediately. There are still quite a few left and I am sure everyone hopes that they get squashed soon :)

As for the the "secret" game changes and the doubts people have about it. You have brought this upon yourselves with the obvious and unannounced (aka secret) change in the planar tombs, which happened a about 4 weeks ago. It took 10 days for someone (Carapace) to even answer to the questions about it. Unfortunately the answer was very vague and parts of it were in a contradiction with other parts of it. To this day we still do not know what really happened and what the reasoning behind that buff in difficulty was. This change was never reverted as well. Please refer to this thread for more info: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?262831-Have-the-planar-tombs-been-buffed/page3

Thank you for your patience and swift fixes again!

Oursizes
10-13-2015, 05:56 PM

Thanks!

So what about that (I believe) secret nerf on cs not canceling boss red zones? I hear people say it was a secret nerf hmm.