PDA

View Full Version : Halloween LB prize.

Bunny♥
10-13-2015, 03:21 AM
Hello,

First off, I just want to say "st*u" to those who will comment "its your choice to run or not" as that wont help me and will never give any better ideas on this concern, OK? :)

Anyways, my concern is that the LB prize of this upcoming event. I just checked my stable and saw the given infos of these slobber pets. No offence but it look so ugly, aside from that, these are the things that also bothered me:

- normal version is easy to obtain -- plat tier reward.
- Another gold rarity pet.
- Its a legendary pet....

If this is the official prizes, then OKAY. But I would suggest to add something along with the pet - maybe 250-500 plats or ... i dont really know. My point is, just add something along with the egg to make it a bit "okay prize" for Halloween event.

Making profit with LB rewards isnt my concern, its just that its so useless to run now (I can just stop at plat tier and earn the same stat pet as the lb reward) I felt like its just another gauntlet event and we dont want that to happen. Special event like Halloween should have special prizes that would catch players attention so that they would run for it. I am not saying another sns pet should be released but I am looking forward for an improved prizes on this coming event. I am ok with gold tyran last ursoth since the normal version is only obtainable through crates, but this one is.. meh.

thanks for reading.

Titanium
10-13-2015, 03:41 AM
Gauntlet veri big problem

I seen the new vanities aswell. I won't say how I feel about them but I expected something much better.

I think ursoth event 2.0 is going to have his second release this year but it's renamed "Halloween event". We should thank to those people who are crying on forum about para gem without any point of view just because Zeus is going to buy them all. My parents taught me to don't care about what other people are doing with their lives/money. But it's just stupid to don't develop your own toon with better stats than thinking how other rich players stats are going to look.

Bring back para gem for the sake of god. I don't want to get bored after 2 hours reaching plat tier. Then what i'm supposed to do ? Yea, are going to be thousands and thousands of portals which are going to be opened, for what purpose to go in? Getting a cheap vanity and a pair of new wings from vendore store? Clap Clap, no thanks. If this is the scenario, i'm not going to be in it. Same goes for gauntlet. I never completed one run and i will never wil. What for? For having twin brothers with same banners just recolored? No tx.

Update:

I logged in to check the new lb prize. Slobber's egg.

Probably it will be the best legendary pet but "it's legendary" would a good friend of mine say.

Oh, now i have seen the vendore store pet, Gaze. What a "relief" 12 primary stats 12 dex/int/str , 7% dmg.

STS forgot they put mythic pet, not epic, mythic pet in vendore store last year? I dont want grimm to come back but that it was mythic.

Runel Joseph Ruiz
10-13-2015, 03:51 AM
R.I.P leaderboard runners again, Golden Legendary pet wahahaha.

zackyyy
10-13-2015, 05:35 AM
I agree improves the prizes.
Do not worth taking 1-2 week's spending my time running event for a golden legendary pet. Halloween is a great event and ppl expect good prizes.
I suggest add this pet for a top 10 and make a new good reward for a top 5 what do worth running to it.

Enviado de meu M7S Dual Core-SMT usando Tapatalk

Bunny♥
10-13-2015, 06:50 AM
#problemverybig

Candylicks
10-13-2015, 07:01 AM
Maybe that's not it guys, you have to wait for the final announcement. Maybe they have exclusive vanity in store as well.

Jazzi
10-13-2015, 07:21 AM
U have to admit that although the pet might be legendary it does have a muuuuch better happiness bonus than tyrannica and its golden version. So, if the aa and passive attack were somewhat acceptable this pet, at least in terms of actual game-play usefulness, would be much better than its predecessor.

Ssneakykills
10-13-2015, 11:14 AM
Sns for top 10 leader winners of each class as the drop rate is ridiculous for sns in massive crates

Dimitrian
10-13-2015, 11:22 AM
Bad rewards?

Nothing to farm?

Only vanities as farmable stuff?

Recoloured stuff?

Just had a Deja vu right here o.0

Daft
10-13-2015, 12:13 PM
Pocket legends #2?

Candylicks
10-13-2015, 01:24 PM
I also wanted to say that telling people to stf.. On how they comment is beyond rude. I just noticed that. One thing to make a post on your opinion another thing entirely to preface it that way. I hope you run and get a bad legendary pet for a reward. (:

Bunny♥
10-13-2015, 01:37 PM
I also wanted to say that telling people to stf.. On how they comment is beyond rude. I just noticed that. One thing to make a post on your opinion another thing entirely to preface it that way. I hope you run and get a bad legendary pet for a reward. (:

Frankly speaking, I'm not interested with those comments popping up on my thread because it's useless. Yes, that line is the most common phrase I've ever seen every LB reward threads and I am sick of it @@. I am just open and honest that I am not welcoming those replies on my thread, and there is a reason why that statement is hidden :)

And as you said, it's our opinion, you may hate it or find it rude but for me, it's just the way my honesty works :) and thanks for letting me know it's a bad legendary pet, I never knew! I was planning to run on the event ;)

Candylicks
10-13-2015, 01:39 PM
Frankly speaking, I'm not interested with those comments popping up on my thread because it's useless. Yes, that line is the most common phrase I've ever seen every LB reward threads and I am sick of it @@. I am just open and honest that I am not welcoming those replies on my thread, and there is a reason why that statement is hidden :)

And as you said, it's our opinion, you may hate it or find it rude but for me, it's just the way my honesty works :) and thanks for letting me know it's a bad legendary pet, I never knew! I was planning to run on the event ;)
I highly doubt the leader board spoils will be a just a dinky pink pet. That would be pretty much the worst event ever.

Regardless, treating all posters here with respect even if they post annoying stuff on your threads will get your voice heard quicker than telling them the other. Just a piece of advice. (:

Bunny♥
10-13-2015, 01:41 PM
Sns for top 10 leader winners of each class as the drop rate is ridiculous for sns in massive crates

As stated above, I am not into seeing sns as an lb reward. Maybe something a bit lesser?

Titanium
10-13-2015, 02:38 PM
Shared pet stable...

Oops sorry wrong thread.

#TrickOrNoTreat

STS , any word if we can share pet stable ? I want to share Slobber with avikk and let's not forget extrapayah.

harryt
10-13-2015, 02:56 PM
Sts - you are running a business here.. It was well documented that last Halloween's event saw more players online than possibly ever before. Tarlok event was huge as well. Why?

There were new items that people simply wanted to use.. Surely someone in that office can see that shiny items with moveable graphics are what you have to put out (para gem, kershal, drag ring, lep banner ect.). Better items than what we already have are what you have to create (enchanted eye, noble gems, arcane pets).. These aren't just end game items and help most everyone. Players will pay your slightly high platinum prices to get event kits for things they actually deem worth the real life money.. It sometimes costs $100usd for someone to finally open an arcane pet. And then when you finally get 1, or 3 - why am I going to use more real money and gold to get a legendary pet from tier or leaderboard running?? There is no point for the vast majority of players. Only very very few players want a limited edition pet that isn't better than a Blinky.

The real question that should always be in the minds of STS: Why would we give you our hard earned money or time farming for items not better/similar to what we already have?

I'm not a plat player and be clear I don't support plat exclusive items. However, I will play a lot more to earn gold in game to buy better items. If they are not better or similar in stats, people will not play as much. It seems real simple to me and I'd love to know why it hasn't been seen this year. Thanks for your time.

harryt
10-17-2015, 12:09 PM
Just thought I'd follow up. You did good sts. Vast improvement on last couple events.

Bunny♥
10-17-2015, 12:14 PM
Just thought I'd follow up. You did good sts. Vast improvement on last couple events.

yes, im happy to see the rewards went good. Although, maybe its already on their plan, I'm still glad.

Gl to all runners.

mesalin
10-17-2015, 12:18 PM
Pocket legends #2?
Its more Call Of Champions #2

<Forgiveness>