PDA

View Full Version : Elite mobs back to normal

Nathan Tupas
10-13-2015, 07:25 AM
elite mobs back to normal yehey....... But yet another problem LAG / PING SPIKE / NORMAL PING YET STILL LAG. fix fix fix pls hopefully and wishing that this will take hours too....... not days nor a week pls

Jazzi
10-13-2015, 07:47 AM
What is back to normal?!? Firstly there was no update mate. Secondly I fell for your thread and actually tested it. Elites are still secretly buffed and unplayable for the average players! I don't understand the point f this thread really.

Nathan Tupas
10-13-2015, 10:44 AM
What is back to normal?!? Firstly there was no update mate. Secondly I fell for your thread and actually tested it. Elites are still secretly buffed and unplayable for the average players! I don't understand the point f this thread really.

meaning its now playable to an average geared player.... hmm as u can see its still elite? why wud they make it so easy wats the point of making elite if its as easy as normal map get it? as of now (my opinion) its playable to an average geared player. read other threads so u will be enlightened

if u played earlier before they revert it back it was way way way uber upscaled unplayable even for does with myth items

hazmi
10-13-2015, 07:52 PM
Jazzi was pointing out you posted they were "back to normal" at the height of the bug reporting and when there wasn't a corrective update released yet. I was also about to respond but thought this could be a troll thread.