PDA

View Full Version : Don't fall for this!

Greatankush
10-13-2015, 09:02 AM
Hellooo,

Today, when I loged in....I found many people crying about theese... But this is common sense so just don't fall for it.

1) YouTube video- Some people may tell you that they are making a video on duels so they need your help and ask you to be their opponents, then they tell you to put on 'noob gear' so that they look good in the video. Why would a legit youtuber ask you to become a noob? Lol

2) switching of gears- this has already been talked about by a lot of people. If you challenge anyone who has the so called noob gear just check their overall kdr. You will see if they really are undergearrd.

~G

Xdumbx
10-13-2015, 10:57 AM
lmao...........

xmami
10-13-2015, 12:42 PM
Loll... the lengths some people will go through XD. Insane

novafirefly
12-20-2015, 04:06 PM
i really suck at pvp so no need to ask me to take anything off

kinzmet
12-20-2015, 07:45 PM
In my twink I usually wear epic gears and no flashy vanities to avoid those many PMs while I'm in towns, when all of a sudden a duel invite came from a toon on a same level with low quality gears. I was about to cancel the duel but I decided to check his KDR. His KDR is a pro so it means his baiting with new players with his low quality gears. So I decided To accept the duel, and then viola! He was surprised when I loadout my complete set and arcane pet inside the duel arena. He quickly left the arena, but not before I got 1 kill on him. So, the gear-switcher got trolled.